Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Which Catfish Breed Would You Rather Buy And Why? Hybrid, Clairas..etc - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Which Catfish Breed Would You Rather Buy And Why? Hybrid, Clairas..etc (949 Views)

Buy Hybrid Water Melon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale In Nigeria / Get Your Murano 2 F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seed / Rabbit Farming In Nigeria And How To Start{ Pure Breed Rabbits Also Available } (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Catfish Breed Would You Rather Buy And Why? Hybrid, Clairas..etc by Petchu(m): 6:08am On Sep 25, 2021
Though I've been into catfish business since my secondary school (2006). But at the same time it baffles me how the market changes with choice of specific breed of fish especially when I've not got it. For instance currently, I've got 10,000 hybrid (1 week to get to fingerlings though) for sale and Clairas fingerlings (I can't even count) and someone called to tell me he wants hetero embarassed... So nairalanders and Nigeria, I ask, which particular breed do you guys buy, when do buy it and the reason for buying it. Please help me and other young fish farmers understand your needs by just stating in this order: the breed, time of the year(when) and then the reason for buying it at that time. Honestly the fluctuation is just too much. grin grin.

(1) (Reply)

Used 120birds Imported Cages For Sale / Nigeria Earns N472b From Exports Of Cocoa, Oil Seeds, Grains, Fruits, Others. / A Dependable Cocoa Beans Supplier Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.