Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin (33790 Views)

FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC / NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding / Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin by LieBurster: 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hangmnk:
Fcking IPOB lowlife terrorists trying to paint another northerner dirty. Fcking Drug traffickers child factory products.

NIS staff were migrated to the Integrated Payroll and Personnel information system (IPPIS), and with that went any sort of transparency regarding staff pay scales, deductions and entitlements.

IPPIS is own by Yoruba.

[/b]So is a revenge mission by Afonja Christians owned fake news media
his alleged ethnocentric posting policy. During his tenure they say, desirable NIS postings such as NIS offices in Lagos, were given exclusively to northerners[b]

grin you just went about and asked some bitter criminal Afonja bigots and use them as source

Every single source has a terrible story to tell about Abdullahi Liman. Liman they say, is responsible for the northernisation of the Ikoyi Passport Command

You want them not to pray. Afonja Christians are funny grin

[/b]“You can imagine that you are in the middle of doing a capture, then all of a sudden your colleague who is also capturing will just stand up and leave his station with a crowd of people there - because he says he is going to pray.[b]

You can't verify but you print it anyways classical bigotry
At press time, I have been unable to independently verify this.

Up to this point, I have relied on testimony from sources I consider trustworthy, but even their knowledge of affairs at the NIS has its limits.

Here comes the real criminal your Afonja Christian brother

“Olayinka Sonayon Fisher.” So who is this guy and what is there to him? a career drug dealer called Joseph Anthony Margarite was also wanted in connection with a murder at the time of his involvement with Wong and Fisher.

At the end your brothers are the criminals
Aboki self dey speak grammar�����������

1 Like

Re: FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin by Gandollar(f): 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
odysey:
I find it a bit surprising that no major paper carried this or did I miss it?
No major paper carried what? Read again.
Re: FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin by Gandollar(f): 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
Newton85:
I don't understand what you're on about though.
Your cone head was happy reading a fellow shithead insult Igbos in his opening remarks until you heard Akboom.
Re: FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
Gandollar:
I don't care what your day job is, swerve abeg.

Better try manage your anger
Re: FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin by Gandollar(f): 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:

Better try manage your anger
See this one...abeg swerve jhur!
Re: FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin by Newton85: 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
Gandollar:
Your cone head was happy reading a fellow shithead insult Igbos in his opening remarks until you heard Akboom.
Abeg swerve, degenerate IPOB scumbag!
Re: FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin by Gandollar(f): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
Newton85:
Abeg swerve, degenerate IPOB scumbag!
Hahaha grin

E pain am Wella

Afonjazzy grin
Re: FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin by odysey: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
Gandollar:
No major paper carried what? Read again.
I stand by what I said, asides sahararep which isn't a paper, the biggies Vanguard daily etc didn't carry it
Even popular blogs didn't carry it
Re: FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin by Gandollar(f): 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
odysey:
I stand by what I said, asides sahararep which isn't a paper, the biggies Vanguard daily etc didn't carry it
Even popular blogs didn't carry it
Sahara rep is not credible enough?
Did you read where it stated that the article was first in African Weekly?

Do you even know who the Hundeyin guy is?

Well can you counter the points raised or just gonna wait till it's on Aljazeera?

1 Like

Re: FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin by odysey: 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
Gandollar:
Sahara rep is not credible enough?
Did you read where it stated that the article was first in African Weekly?

Do you even know who the Hundeyin guy is?

Well can you counter the points raised or just gonna wait till it's on Aljazeera?
Na wa ooo
People don't really regard Sahara reporters
I mentioned the biggies and popular blogs
As for David I follow him on Twitter heard about African weekly today for the first time even though he's a writer there
To be clear I mean a national paper that has print
Re: FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin by Gandollar(f): 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
odysey:

Na wa ooo
People don't really regard Sahara reporters
I mentioned the biggies and popular blogs
As for David I follow him on Twitter heard about African weekly today for the first time even though he's a writer there
To be clear I mean a national paper that has print
What do want with seeing it on the dailies of your choice?
Re: FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin by BuzChi(m): 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
Beautifully written, I could not have put in any better! If a part of your body is rotting, the only way to save yourself is to cut that part out but if you protect the rot and claim it's still part of your body, it will eventually kill you (killing that body) and then that body becomes contagious. The winner in this destruction is the rot, the darkness, the parasite and not the carrier of the rot. They that have ears, let them hear.

LofP:
The writer said several things contributed to the scarcity of passports.

1. Forex scarcity and devaluation of the naira

2. Nepotism and favoritism

3. He wondered why a man who was a part of a criminal conspiracy, a man who hails from the same town as him, passed security checks to be awarded such a sensitive contract.

Note, he mentioned ISTL's tactics to stop NIS from gaining knowledge on how to manage the resource paid for by the Nigerian government, making itself indispensable in the process.

If you got annoyed at a tribe being mentioned, you are part of the Nigerian problem.

1 Like

Re: FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hangmnk:
Islam is the fastest growing religion. The Romans can't stop it after changing Christianity, the British can't, the US can't with all it's propaganda, the white are troping in large numbers into Islam. How about you study why and do some research about Islam instead of just hating it without even knowing.

HEAD SLAMMER
Re: FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin by slowice(m): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
I think I have finally given up on Nigeria. The corruption here is unexplainable
Re: FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
madridguy:
The summary of this long epistle is just to paint the NIS chief, Bandede and the Ikoyi passport office boss, Abdullahi Liman black.

This is a paid article against the north.
Youre exporting your madness from scamming gullibles on software sites..i see you..
Re: FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
Gandollar:
See this one...abeg swerve jhur!

Pele
Re: FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin by Kenn55: 12:47am On Sep 26, 2021
Hangmnk:
Islam is the fastest growing religion. The Romans can't stop it after changing Christianity, the British can't, the US can't with all it's propaganda, the white are troping in large numbers into Islam. How about you study why and do some research about Islam instead of just hating it without even knowing.

Is it the fastest growing religion or the fastest growing terror group? angry
Re: FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin by overseasnbeyond: 1:04am On Sep 26, 2021
Before they starts the wahala, wait make i collect my passport from NIS atlanta office first
dre11:
How Nigerian Government Gave Indicted Cocaine Trafficker Multi-million Dollar Contract To Supply Passports To Citizens - David Hundeyin (SaharaReporters)

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/24/exposed-how-nigerian-government-gave-indicted-cocaine-trafficker-multi-million-dollar
Re: FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:37am On Sep 26, 2021
No wonder my friend haven't gotten his passport after 2 months of paying 200k just for renewal... the criminal is running the contract as gang ring
Re: FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin by EagleNest(m): 4:17am On Sep 26, 2021
NIS Ikoyi Office is a shame. If you have been there, you wil attest on how open day corruption have been made a norm. Is this the same in Abuja?
Re: FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 26, 2021
This country is being run by f**king idiots.
Re: FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 26, 2021
madridguy:
The summary of this long epistle is just to paint the NIS chief, Bandede and the Ikoyi passport office boss, Abdullahi Liman black.

Probably the twerps at the Nigerian high commission in the UK are also trying to paint those NIS clowns black also, cos that's been the problem for a while there too.
Re: FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin by otokx(m): 7:38am On Sep 26, 2021
Interesting article, it will be nice to get reactions from the people mentioned.
Re: FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin by alphaNomega: 8:34am On Sep 26, 2021
I always advise to take whatever you read from Sahara reporters with a pinch of salt
Re: FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin by Bizibi(m): 11:28am On Sep 26, 2021
Gandollar:
What do want with seeing it on the dailies of your choice?
many of them don't know David and I am they are not on Twitter.
Re: FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin by Babalola0920: 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
madridguy:

You see things from nepotism ANGLE alone, when last did you visit the passport office LAGOS, it's devouring, annoying passport that suppose to be no matter what the cheapest commodity in our own country hard pass VISA imagine to get your national passport is far strenuous than getting a Visa !

If you want growth for this beautiful country look beyond, ethnic, religion or else you will remain part of the problem
Re: FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin by Babalola0920: 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
NIGERIA PASSPORT ALL OVER THE WORLD IS HORRIBLE BELIEVE ME, THE SYSTEM ALONE IS AN EPITOME OF THE WHOLE COUNTRY
Re: FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
madridguy:

Dull, but, not surprised

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Warns USA Against Sanctioning Russia / APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo / Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.