Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,453 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Please I Need Videos For Jquery And Ajax - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need Videos For Jquery And Ajax (1017 Views)

Do I Need To Go For Jquery Since I Already Understand Javascript? / Form Validation Tutorial Using Javascript, Php And Ajax! / Dynamic Web Design Tutorials Ft Javascript,Ajax,DOM,PHP,MySQL... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Videos For Jquery And Ajax by Dimkyky: 6:04pm On May 27, 2011
Am a beginner in web designs please i need the above videos pls dis is my email add makinwab@yahoo.com
Re: Please I Need Videos For Jquery And Ajax by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 27, 2011
u don't need videos for jquery its that easy compared to other frameworks.
Re: Please I Need Videos For Jquery And Ajax by java002: 4:17pm On May 28, 2011
@dim_kyky,
Like pc guru said you don't need a video tutorial for jquery but you are better off if you know javascript first then using jquery will be pretty straight forward for you, so i suggest that you focus on javascript for now since you are a beginner. I have been following your post on programming as well and i read where you also requested for video tutorial on java and vb8 or 10, i have video tutorial for java and ajax but 300mb of ajax video tutorial through email is quite some work but I'll try and see if i can send it in bits after this post.As for the java tutorial i will have to search through my archives to get it for you so if you are keenly interested you have to KEEPING disturbing me through the email i'll use to send the ajax if you dont get a java and dont get tired of it otherwise ,
Re: Please I Need Videos For Jquery And Ajax by java002: 5:08pm On May 28, 2011
@ op, i have been trying to send the ajax tutorial in bits of winrar to you but gmail is misbehaving so you hav to be patience and again remind me if you don't see it.
Re: Please I Need Videos For Jquery And Ajax by DualCore1: 5:45pm On May 28, 2011
I'm still at a loss as to how one learns programming through videos. Its not dreamweaver or a graphic software tutorial where you are told . . . to make this babe's gown transparent you goto Edit, click Effect, click Perv, click Transparent. Oh well I can see Lynda do that in the video and bam time to start taking photos of all the babes i drive past on the road.

This is programming. Raw, unforgiving codes. There's no better way in than to take a dive. And wherever you land you read the manual, like. . . pheeeeeew gbam! you've landed on php's mail() and you are like. . . WTF is this? I'm screwed. . . then you goto php.net and voila cheesy. Next thing I start getting mails from you with headers from ineedyoutonight@beyonce.com wink

That's how we roll dirty with the codes. cool

I think you should go hard and nasty with codes and tell them who's boss so the decision makers at Planet Bugzoid know the kinda bugs they'll be sending down your way. Not the kinda bug you get cuz you did this <a href="></a> and you are stuck cuz you dunno where in the video handled anchor tags.
Re: Please I Need Videos For Jquery And Ajax by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 30, 2011
Muhahahaha, Nairaland Spam-Bot Killer!! I laff in espanol grin
Re: Please I Need Videos For Jquery And Ajax by DualCore1: 2:31pm On May 30, 2011
Not ma fault, cant take chances anymore and have to wait for unbanning grin
Imagine getting banned right in the middle of hot toasting for sexuality.
Re: Please I Need Videos For Jquery And Ajax by leo2009(m): 4:03pm On May 30, 2011
Hello dual can i ask u some questions abt some module usage in drupal, pls
Re: Please I Need Videos For Jquery And Ajax by DualCore1: 4:17pm On May 30, 2011
You can ask here, *dhtml is more likely to come out with a practical answer. Me I will come out with a Google'd answer grin
Re: Please I Need Videos For Jquery And Ajax by leo2009(m): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2011
Jus wanted to ask abt d ad module in drupal, can't find ad text or ad image module fro. D drupal site, nd its required to be used with d ad module
Re: Please I Need Videos For Jquery And Ajax by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2011
leo2009:

Jus wanted to ask abt d ad module in drupal, can't find ad text or ad image module fro. D drupal site, nd its required to be used with d ad module
Well, in this kinda situation, you can just build a custom module yourself or modify an existing drupal module. . .which of the adverts module fits
best into what you are trying to do?

Dual Core:

Not ma fault, cant take chances anymore and have to wait for unbanning grin
Imagine getting banned right in the middle of hot toasting for sexuality.
Na u sabi self. . . .i think we should improve the spam killer to have more widgets than nairaland already has. . .what do you think?
Re: Please I Need Videos For Jquery And Ajax by DualCore1: 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2011
sure, anything you say boss
Re: Please I Need Videos For Jquery And Ajax by leo2009(m): 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2011
@dhtml, The ad image best fits into it. Nd I don't know how to customise d modules, pls help me out

(1) (Reply)

E-book Cover & Banners Designing For Free [nairaland Users Only] / Request: SMS API/Gateway Needed / Socket Programming In Php Help Hints ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.