Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) (46074 Views)

Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today / Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
Freestainworld:
Don't worry, God will embarrass the female soldier in his own way.

AMEEEEENNNNNNNNNN
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by McBishop2020: 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
NYSC

No wonder it is interpreted as

Now Your Suffering Continues.

Scrape the useless program, una no gree

2 Likes

Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by allanphash7(m): 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
Falseprophet noni
FalseProphet1:
I see her getting a mouth watering job and a husband in lagos.

This I have seen.
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by jditimiya(m): 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
Let them drop this video because it will not help her at all. Just let the law take its course. Let her pin down low and watch the finial outcome of activities.

1 Like

Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
I really wish the insult becomes a stepping stone for her.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
And no be small girl o. Chai

1 Like

Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
TheSTreetman:
This one now don become celebrity.. The Assaulted Corper

grin grin grin

You don alert Naija film producers

Chichechram and the asaulted corper

2 Likes

Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by azikiweironsi(m): 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
TheSTreetman:
This one now don become celebrity.. The Assaulted Corper

grin grin grin grin Assaulted Corper indeed.
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
Thank God 4 copa!

meanwhile, somewhere in old Trafford

grin

Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by supereagle(m): 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
post=106168046:

It is Known sir.
Kindly edit the typo,
Before those Nairaland miscreants/trolls/frustrated agebros come for you.
This is the only reason they come online.
To frustrate some people as they are already frustrated in life.

@topic,
Yes, she is now known for a bad act all over the country.
She should live with it.

Edited before you pointed it out. Also trying to book space quickly too. Thanks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
grin

1 Share

Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by Tuns20(m): 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
This I have seen.[/quote]

Silicon ni grin grin
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by Bfss: 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
Like I said in an earlier thread... They have made a 'celeb' out of this one!!!
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by Kajaard: 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Instead of me to concentrate on the matter at hand, my gaze was fixed on the corper's nipple that was visible in her mud stained crested vest.

Anyways, I wish her the best.
Anyone that has her contact should reach out to me. I will make her forget the terrible ordeal she had. And of course, we'd have some nice barbecue, not the one prepared by that guy that always reports Nairalanders to be banned.

I did not see the nipple. I need to watch the video again. This is interesting cheesy
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by Spherical77(m): 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
KingDash:
your fellow woman pour dirty water for your body and you no comot her teeth..
If I pour gutter water for your body as a guy you go fit withstand me, talkmore of commoting my teeth

I go too pana beat you on top grin grin
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Instead of me to concentrate on the matter at hand, my gaze was fixed on the corper's nipple that was visible in her mud stained crested vest.

Anyways, I wish her the best.
Anyone that has her contact should reach out to me. I will make her forget the terrible ordeal she had. And of course, we'd have some nice barbecue, not the one prepared by that guy that always reports Nairalanders to be banned.
pervert
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by yizastone(m): 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Na dis ur visions go kill u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by ChikeGreat: 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2021
Nigerian Journalist and "what do you have to tell Nigerians!!?���

Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by Ayotemide(f): 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
I don't think we understand the gravity of having to run away despite being the victim
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by wildikeman(m): 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
[quote author=saphiere post=106167890][/quote]

So.. My lady.. It's your fellow FEMALE that did this to another member of her kind. Any words
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by Iliya1520: 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
Macphenson:
useless army, always showing power on armless civilians, send her to Borno she will be very useful there.

Who told u said she fit go to barno, even kaduna now if deployed her, she will run away.
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
Glad she’s back. To be a Corper and serve ur country should not be a crime where they disrespect u bt an honor.
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by jditimiya(m): 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
Let her pin down low for now, because that lady isj everywhere and if she is not careful she may get herself into a big problem that even the country will forsake her. For me i will just relax and let the law take care of its course.
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by joyandfaith: 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
This corner has home training
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
That female soldier should be un-uniformed and send back to her village.

Don't forget, she must be punished.
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
Poor English Language hmm!
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by egoldman(m): 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
So have the soldier been punished ?
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by Nickymezor(f): 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
Justice will be served
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by Awoo88: 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
She was not supposed to allow that lady molest her in the first place
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by Makinaki: 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
Your fellow woman humiliation you, you knee down like mumu. Instead make you give am correct slap for face. As Baba70 sing dat year, uniform na cloth, na tailor sew am. Inside every military uniform na bloody civilian o. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Had An NYSC Relationship / Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) / Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.