Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) (46049 Views)

Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today / Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by Makinaki: 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
KingDash:
your fellow woman pour dirty water for your body and you no comot her teeth..

As in ehnnnn. The corper nor try
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by Stomoney(m): 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
Imagine a soldier in national uniform beating a youth corper in national uniform cool. Shai this country isn't proper undecided
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by Gkemz: 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
Look at someone that was asked to hide for safety reason is revealing her whereabout. You think Nigerian army is not in Lagos...?
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by Paulianfa(m): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
God has a way of programming greatest to His children...
It may be embarrassing moment to man but it's another way of uploading blessing from the creator.
Like play like play, she will become a super star
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by Funkychic(f): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
mobilenewsnetwo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfqhk9zqJ5c

''Each time I remember what the lady did to me, I feel embarrased''- Youth Corper who was assaulted by female soldier in Calabar speaks as she returns to Lagos.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUPJOMfN7ce/?utm_medium=copy_link

I camped in Obubra Camp, honestly their female soldiers na second in command ekwensu, eziokwu'm
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by Besto(m): 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
This lady fit even senior the yeye officer.
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by obidaddy: 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
post=106167921:
Twas an eyesore when we came across the pictures online.
Barbaric is the word!!

All of those at Vulture&CannibalBBQGRILLS are eyesores to all men of conscience and an aberration to the host of heaven.
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by akanke79: 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
mobilenewsnetwo:

''Each time I remember what the lady did to me, I feel embarrased''- Youth Corper who was assaulted by female soldier in Calabar speaks as she returns to Lagos.

Ragos the Jonjon for Nyanmirins.
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by Tess24: 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see her getting a mouth watering job and a husband in lagos.

This I have seen.

Uncle seer
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by ba2remagaji: 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
Women to women wahala Sha
mobilenewsnetwo:

Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by KingDash: 12:00am On Sep 26, 2021
Spherical77:
If I pour gutter water for your body as a guy you go fit withstand me, talkmore of commoting my teeth

I go too pana beat you on top grin grin
bros na to carry iron for you na.
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 26, 2021
This one na olosho matter. Make dem tell wetin dey behind the problem.
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by shantti(m): 1:34am On Sep 26, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see her getting a mouth watering job and a husband in lagos.

This I have seen.

Amen in Jesus name. That video is just making me mad
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by shantti(m): 1:36am On Sep 26, 2021
I see Nollywood acting this in a movie. Funke akindele will be the soilder, destiny etiko will be the corper
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by Dearlord(m): 4:03am On Sep 26, 2021
Nigerian corpers are useless, she can't even express herself very well.
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by sekkiz: 6:03am On Sep 26, 2021
That soldier girl ...too foolish
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by johnnyblast(m): 7:17am On Sep 26, 2021
Problem no dey finish

Affordable accommodation in Badore/Ajah/Lagos for corps members (male). Call Charles: 08100933190
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by federal9: 8:29am On Sep 26, 2021
When I was a corps member, there was this female soldier I almost argued with. I went to the Mami market for a drink with my guy. I took a chair from one spot to go to a better position and this female soldier happened to be there. She stood up from her comfort zone and walked straight to me and collected the chair I was holding. I got mad at what she did. My guy just whispered in my ear that I should let go of it.

Some of them are ill-mannered and don't have a heart. When you see danger you apply caution.
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by poyiditd(m): 8:55am On Sep 26, 2021
Tim Tszyu’s next opponent will be Japan’s Takeshi Inoue. It’s a fight that could ultimately cost the Australian a shot at the world title so it will be all on the line when the Tszyu vs Inoue live bout gets underway on 17 November at a venue yet to be announced. Tszyu’s manager, Glen Jennings popped into Newcastle Live Radio this morning and says Tim is confident that his risk will pay off.
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by nerd004: 9:08am On Sep 26, 2021
We are happy to receive you here in Lagos ....

We would also make sure that the female officer that dehumanise you is well fraustrated in her career.

This,we would do to serve as a deterrent to some of her types still in the military whether Army , Airforce or Navy.
Re: Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) by nerd004: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2021
nerd004:
We are happy to receive you here in Lagos ....

We would also make sure that the female officer that dehumanise you is well fraustrated in her career no matter who her Godfather is.

This,we would do to serve as a deterrent to some of her types still in the military whether Army , Airforce or Navy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Had An NYSC Relationship / Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) / Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.