Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife (13607 Views)

Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife / Muslim Beats His Wife To Death For Getting Pregnant / Nigerian Man Beats His Mother To Death With A Chair In The US (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by scopusng(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2011
 E fit bi say ambasador catch her fucc.king outside her matrimonial home. Ibo man no dey take dat ting play. E fit bioooo. I dey laugh
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by anishe(m): 2:39pm On May 28, 2011
There is no justification for this even though women atimes may proof stubborn. I think the man has gone beyond his limit this time. He should be made to face the full wrath of the Law.
How will the children feel when they found out that their father has inflicted such bodily injury on their mother. If it were to be here in the UK, sure the man may end up spending the rest of his life behind bars. I pity the poor woman.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by kabukabu(m): 3:12pm On May 28, 2011
Put the punk in jail and throw away the keys, Im sure the guys in there would love to abuse him grin grin grin
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 28, 2011
Ibo man!!! grin
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 28, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

Your brain is made of cement!

Bloody mooron!

Yes he is indeed. He actually surpasses mooron, he and two others on this thread.

Mrs, Chima:

That was his before comment and before he saw his mother, sister, aunt, female cousin, or perhaps daughter looking like shredded raw beef or chicken. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Right. You cannot believe in God to say that this is funny or to make light of this situation.
Anybody who says she deserves it does NOT believe in God for God has this thing called Karma.
If you love your mother, have sisters. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

MARK MY WORDS: we will see who laughs when they end up in the
hospital or morgue because of some *ish you said about another person's misfortune. wink wink

'AH SO LIFE GO!'
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by olanshi: 3:31pm On May 28, 2011
He must be a thug before assigned has an ambassador, Shamesless man.!!!!!!!!!!

angry angry angry angry angry angry

Am really embarrassed on how some useless men treat their woman,

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by 190: 3:39pm On May 28, 2011
That woman should be interrogated too

She must have probably slept with his driver or someone

In as much as the man is already wrong.

we have to hear from both sides to be fair

Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by anishe(m): 3:41pm On May 28, 2011
How did he get that ambassodorial appointment. I blame PDP for this. PDP fund of sending rogues to serve as Nigerian Ambassador. Another rogue like that is the Nigerian Ambassador to Ghana Senator Obanikoro. Why is PDP so blessed with too much rogues and criminals. NA WA O
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by babymi2(f): 3:57pm On May 28, 2011
too bad
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 28, 2011
I am very positive this woman is one of those against domestic violence(but she has been enduring this all this while)*hisses*. Hypocrite woman.
And she is supposed to be a 'learned person'.
We should not jump to conclusions yet until we hear his side of the story. It might sound silly but hey, there is always more than one side to a story. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty. She should know this.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 28, 2011
Per dictionary.com, cannibalism is defined not only as eating human flesh or parts of the human flesh, but also savage and inhuman cruelty. Maybe that's why it's one of the charges listed.

I wonder what kind of argument would trigger the savage beating of his wife, whom he supposedly loves.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by remimartin(m): 4:07pm On May 28, 2011
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by manny4life(m): 4:19pm On May 28, 2011
I say revoke his diplomatic immunity let him stand stand trial in that nation after which they can recall him. Foolish i.d.i.o.t, what has the woman done to deserve such beating? He's lucky he isn't in the US, there are certain crimes that your so-called immunity doesn't cover. If Nigeria refuses to revoke his immunity, I say circumvent the law; there are provisions set aside for this purpose.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by mikuz(m): 4:22pm On May 28, 2011
This man is a disgrace to Nigeria! How can a cannivorious animal like this be an ambassador?
But how come na?
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by LKRavitz(m): 4:27pm On May 28, 2011
The whole lot of you asking what the woman did need to have ur heads examined. even murderers dont get beaten up like this in civilized countries
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by blackrules1(m): 4:35pm On May 28, 2011
This is the first Igbo Man I hear beat his wife.
No be small 'pepper' him inlaws go show am o!

BTW, did anyone see her beauty behind the scares? What a beautiful woman!
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by r231(m): 4:36pm On May 28, 2011
thats crazy
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 28, 2011
[size=15pt]Why is cannibalism one of the charges?[/size]

Did he attempt to chew up her face? One can only assume, judging by the holes in her face.

Nkan nbe o!!
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by guess1109(f): 4:38pm On May 28, 2011
zilon12:

he is representing Nigeria well I guess angry angry angry angry angry
angry
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by eghost247(m): 4:39pm On May 28, 2011
why would anyone do this to a woman his wife for that matter? heartless
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by iudoagwu(m): 4:40pm On May 28, 2011
THIS IS ABSOLUTE BRUTALITY.
THE MAN IS A bleep.I.N.G IDIO.T womanliness!!!

Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by Myself2(m): 4:40pm On May 28, 2011
This story looks fabricated and a web of lies(so I'd like to believe as I find it hard to imagine anyone inflicting such wounds on his wife shocked)
To me the man is not brutal,he is sick and needs to be chained and taken to a psychitric hospital before he harms any other person
Well for all those who were wondering what happened to Cliffford Orji and his whereabouts,there's your answer;he chnaged his name and became Nigeria'a ambassador to Kenya.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by pereze: 4:42pm On May 28, 2011
Short people always feel intimidated and have issues with temper.
He should be recalled immediately and his bleep up treated here in Nigeria.
We still need to know what the wife did to warrant this battery.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by Pennywise(m): 4:44pm On May 28, 2011
When an angry man finds a proud wife this is usually the end result
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by LKRavitz(m): 4:51pm On May 28, 2011
black.rules:

BTW, did anyone see her beauty behind the scares? What a beautiful woman!

i really dont blame you for making such a statement you are igbira !
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by madamrich: 4:55pm On May 28, 2011
god will not forgive that useless man. even if he cought her with another man. i know for the years this woman spent with the beast she was in hell. oh! god dont allowed this man go unpunish no matter his conections.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by blackrules1(m): 5:00pm On May 28, 2011
L. KRavitz:

i really dont blame you for making such a statement you are igbira !
Isn't Igbira a tribe? At least, I know my root.
Do you know yours?
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by marcus1234: 5:09pm On May 28, 2011
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by aljharem3: 5:10pm On May 28, 2011
black.rules:

This is the first Igbo Man I hear beat his wife.

you are joking right

their have been 1000s of igbo men from america to nigeria beating their wives and sometimes killing them

where have u been undecided

thank God this one did not die
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by KDULAR: 5:16pm On May 28, 2011
WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE ASKING HOW HE BECAME AN AMBASSADOR, THIS IS PROBABLY APPOINTMENT OF PEOPLE INTO BASED ON PARTY AFFILIATIONS AND MAINLY DUE TO ( SETTLEMENT) TO COMPENSATE FOR LOOSING AN ELECTION OR NOMINATION AND NOT BASED ON MERIT AND FITNESS FOR THE JOB! DON'T NOBODY GIVE THIS AN ETHNIC BIAS OO ABEG
 shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by lagcity(m): 5:37pm On May 28, 2011
i wonder what could make a man snap and hurt his wife like this. having control over emotions is one of the best attributes a man (or woman) can have and most people in this world don't have that control. abusing a spouse is despicable and should be condemned but we should also be interested in what led to this beating.

also, most people commenting on this thread are also commenting based on pure emotions excited by the bloody pictures. none of these people can be a decent judge in the court of law because no respectable judge would say that there is nothing a woman can do to deserve such a treatment. really? what if she drowned the kids in the bath tub? she still doesn't deserve a black eye? leave it to a REASONABLE, not emotional court, to decide.
Re: Stupid Nigerian-Kenyan Ambasador Beats His Wife by LKRavitz(m): 5:44pm On May 28, 2011
lagcity link=topic=677092.msg8410618#msg8410618 date=130660[quote author=lagcity:

. really? what if she drowned the kids in the bath tub? she still doesn't deserve a black eye?

There are more civilized ways of doing things even if she killed the law should take its due course, physical abuse of any kind is primitive and babaric and the only peeps that are should be doing any punching are professional boxers. my 2 cents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence / Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo / Supreme Court Reserves Judgement On Nnamdi Kanu's Case Until December 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.