Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

This Is Tasteless. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Is Tasteless. (2251 Views)

I Hate Eating Tasteless Foods To Lose Weight, So I Do This Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Tasteless. by chiamaka16(f): 9:57am On Sep 25, 2021
On this day he he called to make an order for shawarma, he made it clear to me that he just wanted to encourage me as I was new to the business....

Let's not the discuss, the money spent in arriving at the recipes we had. Prior to then I wasn't branded....

I was so happy as I was yet to make a sale that day.... I took my time prepare and delivered it to him...

Going back for a feedback as I always do, he shocked me with his response. I didn't enjoy it he said, the ones I buy from XYZ is better than this.... You can do better he concluded...

I wasn't angry, I got home and began to think of what exactly went wrong, this is the first time I'm getting a bad review..... I was troubled...

Few weeks later he ordered again... He made it clear he was only giving me a second chance.

I was tensed but I had to do my business... I sent his order to him. This time he came by himself to give me a review....

Amaka, this is so nice. I love what I'm seeing. You have improved so well, I'm glad I corrected you the last time... Look at how you packaged your product. Infact I almost swore you didn't do this yourself... Keep it up...

Did you notice that he wasn't talking about the taste but the packaging....
I didn't change my recipe, I only got my business branded.....

In my place there is an adage that says, the eyes eats before the mouth.....
His eyes was satisfied and that was why it was easy for the mouth to follow.... It's simple logic. Except you actually did a bad job with the product.
Once the eyes is not satisfied, the mouth hardly do...

First impression they say matters a lot, and that is why you can easily decide to try that cream,snacks or food cos of it's looks.....

You can't deny the fact that you have and will keep buying some products cos of how attracting it looks. This is why Companies spends millions on branding and re-branding.

Branding buys the attention of your customers... www.facebook.com/GoldenGraphicsGlobal.3g gives you the best branding and packaging for your food and beverage business �

1 Like

Re: This Is Tasteless. by joceey(m): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2021
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cake Mixers For Sale / See The Nkwobi And Ugba That I Made This Afternoon / Skimmed Milk Powder For Sale(25kg)!!!low Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.