Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Wine And Gin Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wine And Gin Business (769 Views)

Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner / Where Can I Buy Wine And Sales As Wholesale And Retails / Why French Wine And Champagne Is The Best! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wine And Gin Business by freemanbaba(m): 11:05am On Sep 25, 2021
Hello house, please am considering a moving business

Re: Wine And Gin Business by sunnymighty(m): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2021
freemanbaba:
Hello house, please am considering a moving business that someone can start with at least 1m that will be given daily money in Nigeria, Oyo to be precise, so am considering an alcohol (bottled , sachet and wines that are not costly ) business in retails. please does anyone know the scope to this business, the do and don't and where to buy from in Lagos or Ibadan . thanks

Should you wish to buy from Lagos, go to Apogbon, Lagos Island, be careful of adulterated ones though . Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Wine And Gin Business by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
sunnymighty:

Should you wish to buy from Lagos, go to Apogbon, Lagos Island, be careful of adulterated ones though . Thank me later

Good advice. Was at Apogbon - CMS althrough yesterday.

All the very best to the OP.

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Used Keke Napeps Available For Sale In Ilorin Kwara State / Ultron Blockchain Staking Potential Daily Earnings / Best Way To Buy Gift Cards In Nigeria Easily With Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.