Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) (86358 Views)

Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group / How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) / Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
AntiChristian:

Yahweh was the one protecting people in the old testament, yet he's the one who send Moses, Joshua, etc to kill people.

They are also terrorists right?

And have you confirmed the new with your holy spirit?

Truckload of rubbish!

What does what Yahweh did or did not do with Moses and Joshua have to do with Muslim terrorists killing an innocent Pastor? Is it Yahweh that commissioned the terrorists to kill the Pastor? Can you show in the Bible where Yahweh said anyone who preaches too much should be killed?

You guys are incorrigible terrorists who are dull in heart and mind. Simple!!

Look below. One of your co-terrorists has confirmed the story but is already twisting the news to make the Pastor guilty and worthy of death using the instrument Muhammad bequeathed to him known as taqiyya

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
AntiChristian:

I will never stoop so low to follow you in abusing Yahweh who ordered many carnage in your old testament.

But whatever you say is applicable to Him and those He sent to kill.

Your moniker is already the lowest at the same level with the devil.`
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by walkingshadow911: 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
sammirano:

my father have started exhibiting chronic Schizophrenia symptoms.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Safyqueen: 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Your story is a blatant lie and even if it were not, it does not justify the killing.
In the first place you claimed a Christian male killed a Muslim female, a typical case of fingerpointing which is very common with religious defenders in Islam who look to excuse the evil perpetrated by their kind.

Secondly, you claim the killer ran into the Pastor's house under chase from Muslim youths who wanted to exact revenge on him. May I ask if it is the place of the Muslim youths to carry out justice. Since you claim that after they killed the Paastor and arrested the boy, they handed him over to the police, why didn't they just report the matter to the Police initially and let the police know the whereabouts of the boy so they can carry out their duties. What moral right do they have to kill the Pastor simply because he refused to hand over the boy when they were going to take the boy to the Police anyway? Or do you mean the Police are incapable of carrying out the arrest?

Thirdly, your story is laced with such naked bigotry and evil justification it is easy to see how you want to convolute the matter to make it look like Christians are the instigators of the violence and they also agree justice was indeed served on the boy and the Pastor. I don't know your level of education and I suspect it can't be better than that of the murderers but if the Pastor resisted the arrest of the boy, he is an accomplice to murder and should be handed over to the Police just like the boy was. The question now is why he was summarily executed while the supposed killer was handed over to the police by the Pastor's murderer.

Hope you get the stupidity in your story now.`

Mr man, I am not telling you untrue story and I don't as well subscribe to killings of any sort. I only relay to the public what actually happened. Killing has no justification as far as it is not done by government after due process of law. I just want to also let you know that Sumaila LGA is not synonimous to southern Kaduna in religious intolerance. Have you find out that what I said is not true? Can you speak Hausa so that I can provide numbers for you to call for confirmation yourself? You see every times religious bigotry is bad. I still continue to tell you that the pastor was killed because he is a pastor or a christain, no. That axis in Kano state is a Christian dominated area. Christains are never intimidated there. Can't you see it would have been a family affair if not that the media and you christain fanatics wants to mountain out of that mole. There are many quarrels in the south that usually amount to death and nobody create anything out of it. Once it happens in the North the next thing is religion. Kano is safe. Christains are never threatened. Sumaila and Takai LGA in particular in Kano state has sizable indigenous christains.
I won't school you more on this issue please.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Codes151(m): 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
Eviana:

I don't understand?
okay. Keep quoting.

Don't defend yourself
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
Safyqueen:

Mr man, I am not telling you untrue story and I don't as well subscribe to killings of any sort. I only relay to the public what actually happened. Killing has no justification as far as it is not done by government after due process of law. I just want to also let you know that Sumaila LGA is not synonimous to southern Kaduna in religious intolerance. Have you find out that what I said is not true? Can you speak Hausa so that I can provide numbers for you to call for confirmation yourself? You see every times religious bigotry is bad. I still continue to tell you that the pastor was killed because he is a pastor or a christain, no. That axis in Kano state is a Christian dominated area. Christains are never intimidated there. Can't you see it would have been a family affair if not that the media and you christain fanatics wants to mountain out of that mole. There are many quarrels in the south that usually amount to death and nobody create anything out of it. Once it happens in the North the next thing is religion. Kano is safe. Christains are never threatened. Sumaila and Takai LGA in particular in Kano state has sizable indigenous christains.
I won't school you more on this issue please.

Killing of a human is a family affair. That is a terrorist mindset.
I'm not buying your bs. Read what I wrote again that shows the obvious holes in your story.
And you had to bring Southern Kaduna into it?
Abeg getat!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Sandy8: 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
How heartless can one be,God rest his soul
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by AntiChristian: 5:51am On Sep 27, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Truckload of rubbish!

What does what Yahweh did or did not do with Moses and Joshua have to do with Muslim terrorists killing an innocent Pastor? Is it Yahweh that commissioned the terrorists to kill the Pastor? Can you show in the Bible where Yahweh said anyone who preaches too much should be killed?

Look below. One of your co-terrorists has confirmed the story but is already twisting the news to make the Pastor guilty and worthy of death using the instrument Muhammad bequeathed to him known as taqiyya

We have written evidence that Yahweh sent many people to kill, burn and even keep virgins for themselves.

Only one person brought this your news. He never saw the killers nor saw Muslims written on their faces. Anyone in the north is brandished Muslims.

There's no police investigation yet. No report from them. So all the foolish Christians just believe it as it is. Muslims are always behind Christians catastrophe. But when good things happen they shout Hallelujah in hypocrisy!

Yahweh and those he sent should be called terrorists as they are proven to be such from your Bible.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 27, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Truckload of rubbish!

Please

Can you help me with any amount of money?
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 6:54am On Sep 27, 2021
Crystyano:

Blacks are not the same

I know, but why are they spiritual and letting things go slowly and yet they think they are the fastest in the world. Everyone is dying a wasted life really, no one wants to die fulfilled, which is ultimate happiness for all.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 6:57am On Sep 27, 2021
AntiChristian:

We have written evidence that Yahweh sent many people to kill, burn and even keep virgins for themselves.

Only one person brought this your news. He never saw the killers nor saw Muslims written on their faces. Anyone in the north is brandished Muslims.

There's no police investigation yet. No report from them. So all the foolish Christians just believe it as it is. Muslims are always behind Christians catastrophe. But when good things happen they shout Hallelujah in hypocrisy!

Yahweh and those he sent should be called terrorists as they are proven to be such from your Bible.

Fucking terrorist. All Christians are wicked if they think they aren’t. Anybody who feels he has something that is invisible around him and yet has eyes. Is the most dumbest thing I have ever seen. I would rather bleep a tree than believe that shit
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:58am On Sep 27, 2021
AntiChristian:

In one breath, the Bible is a fable written by Romans.
In another, it is evidence of Yahweh sanctioning murder.
Muslims and unstable character.
Did the Muslim youths read the Bible before killing the pastor?
Your fellow Muslim on this thread already confirmed it while adding his own stupid justification. Yet you're waiting for CNN to tell you what happened.
Mohamed and his followers are the world's renowned terrorists. Even Muhammad killed a woman's family and then took her food in the lustful hope that he would have his way with her. That terrorist act later killed him.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by AntiChristian: 8:35am On Sep 27, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

In one breath, the Bible is a fable written by Romans.
In another, it is evidence of Yahweh sanctioning murder.
Muslims and unstable character.
Did the Muslim youths read the Bible before killing the pastor?
Your fellow Muslim on this thread already confirmed it while adding his own stupid justification. Yet you're waiting for CNN to tell you what happened.
Mohamed and his followers are the world's renowned terrorists. Even Muhammad killed a woman's family and then took her food in the lustful hope that he would have his way with her. That terrorist act later killed him.

Abeg where did I say Bible was a fable written by the romans? You don start to dey tell lies again?

Where is the proof that the killers were Muslims?

Moses, Joshua, etc of your Bible are world renowned terrorists. Even Yahweh specifically told Moses and his warriors to kill everyone and leave virgins for themselves!

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I wonder what Christians have to say about this? Using their own criteria against them this makes their God a false violent God. So once again Christians should not throw stones if they live in a glass house.

Same Chapter[b]17-18[/b]
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do you have to say to this? This is your God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive.

2. Elisha curses kids in the name of the Lord
Elisha and the Two Bears (2 Kings 2:23-25)

Then he (Elisha) went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. 25 And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.

So who killed all these people? Yahweh!
Who killed your Pastor? Yahweh!
Why?
Because Yahweh said:
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.
Isaiah 45:7

Other Evidence: Yahweh destroys Job's properties and family just because Satan told Him to do so!

While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The fire of God is fallen from heaven, and hath burned up the sheep, and the servants, and consumed them; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.
Job 1:16
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
AntiChristian:

Abeg where did I say Bible was a fable written by the romans? You don start to dey tell lies again?

Where is the proof that the killers were Muslims?

[s] Moses, Joshua, etc of your Bible are world renowned terrorists. Even Yahweh specifically told Moses and his warriors to kill everyone and leave virgins for themselves!

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I wonder what Christians have to say about this? Using their own criteria against them this makes their God a false violent God. So once again Christians should not throw stones if they live in a glass house.

Same Chapter[b]17-18[/b]
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do you have to say to this? This is your God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive.

2. Elisha curses kids in the name of the Lord
Elisha and the Two Bears (2 Kings 2:23-25)

Then he (Elisha) went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. 25 And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.

So who killed all these people? Yahweh!
Who killed your Pastor? Yahweh!
Why?
Because Yahweh said:
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.
Isaiah 45:7

Other Evidence: Yahweh destroys Job's properties and family just because Satan told Him to do so!

While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The fire of God is fallen from heaven, and hath burned up the sheep, and the servants, and consumed them; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.
[b]Job 1:16[/b[/s]]

Are you really this dull or you're making a show of it? Go back to the frontpage and check the heading of the thread. Check the post by safyqueen who has confirmed the event.
What is all the Bible you are quoting about? Did the Muslim youths follow the Bible or pray to Jesus when killing the Pastor?
Did they inform you that those were the Bible verses they relied on to commit the murder?
What is the relevance of those verses to the murder committed by Muslim terrorists?
It is obvious you have nothing to say to defend the bloodlust you terrorists are addicted to. Your members did not tell the Pastor about Moses and Joshua before hacking him to pieces. Neither did they tell him they are taking revenge for what Yahweh did. Their grouse with him was that he was preaching too much. Same issue Muhammad the chief terrorist had with the Jews in Yathrib and he started hacking them!!
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Safyqueen: 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Are you really this dull or you're making a show of it? Go back to the frontpage and check the heading of the thread. Check the post by safyqueen who has confirmed the event.
What is all the Bible you are quoting about? Did the Muslim youths follow the Bible or pray to Jesus when killing the Pastor?
Did they inform you that those were the Bible verses they relied on to commit the murder?
What is the relevance of those verses to the murder committed by Muslim terrorists?
It is obvious you have nothing to say to defend the bloodlust you terrorists are addicted to. Your members did not tell the Pastor about Moses and Joshua before hacking him to pieces. Neither did they tell him they are taking revenge for what Yahweh did. Their grouse with him was that he was preaching too much. Same issue Muhammad the chief terrorist had with the Jews in Yathrib and he started hacking them!!

You are telling lies against me while I am still alive? Where did I confirm to you that he was killed because he is preaching too much?
Till now you refused to take it that several disagreement/argument do results to fight and possible death anywhere irrespective of tribe or religion. Anyway I can see you have chronic islamaphobia. You call Muslims terrorist which of course also inturn make you a terrorist if you don't know.
You cannot give what you have not. Repent
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
Safyqueen:

You are telling lies against me while I am still alive? Where did I confirm to you that he was killed because he is preaching too much?
Till now you refused to take it that several disagreement/argument do results to fight and possible death anywhere irrespective of tribe or religion. Anyway I can see you have chronic islamaphobia. You call Muslims terrorist which of course also inturn make you a terrorist if you don't know.
You cannot give what you have not. Repent

Another dimwit. You confirmed he was killed but came up with silly lies as excuse not so?
What those Muslim youths did amounts to terrorism. If Christians gathered and killed a Muslim cleric for praying too much, it will be terrorism too. Terrorism is the act of using violence to pursue a political or religious ideology, mostly on innocent defenseless people. Does that description match this case or not?
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 29, 2021
Benrosaria:

I know, but why are they spiritual and letting things go slowly and yet they think they are the fastest in the world. Everyone is dying a wasted life really, no one wants to die fulfilled, which is ultimate happiness for all.

Since blacks are not the same

Stop saying THEY DO or THEY ARE DOING Bla Bla Bla

They are not doing the same thing

They don't do the same thing
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 10:21am On Sep 29, 2021
Crystyano:

Since blacks are not the same

Stop saying THEY DO or THEY ARE DOING Bla Bla Bla

They are not doing the same thing

They don't do the same thing

It takes one thing for them to think and reason alike. Sorry I put you a part of them. Goodmorning
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 29, 2021
Benrosaria:

It takes one thing for them to think and reason alike. Sorry I put you a part of them. Goodmorning

You are wrong

Good morning
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 11:40am On Sep 29, 2021
Crystyano:

You are wrong

Good morning

Corrected. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest / Dwarf RCCG Pastor & Barrister Weds In Abuja Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.