Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) (86425 Views)

Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group / How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) / Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by themanderon: 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
Just watch it. At the end no judge will ever sentence them cos they are doing the will of their god. It happened to that Redeemed woman in Abuja and also the other one in this same kano. In both cases the culprits where let go for whatever reason. O ye foolish southern brethren singing united Nigeria if care is not taken this may be a norm in the coming order. Prepare yourselves or bust.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by sammirano: 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
walkingshadow911:

you are a religious fool
Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of
this world. If My kingdom were of this
world, My servants would fight, so that I
should not be delivered to the Jews; but
now My kingdom is not from here.” john 18vs36

you think the kingdom of heaven won't draw their swords on see this.
yet, you lots prays that let thy kingdom come,and thy will be done on Earth as it's in heaven.

of course, his kingdom would come when all u religious fools would have been killed and perish because of lack of knowledge -hosea 4vs6

A dog destined to be lost does not hear the hunter's whistle. You are so damned that you talking incoherently to sound sane, yet you are insane. Sad! you are a lost cause.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by omojeesu(m): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
WebSurfer:

Read the delusional nonsense you wrote up there again and ask yourself if you have written it with any bit of common sense.

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
Hate fills your heart.

"...delusional nonsense" ??
"...any bit of common sense" ??

Wonderful!

Let me assure you that
Despite your abuse for no reason
God, your Creator loves you
So much that
He gave you Jesus
So that
If you receive Him
You will not perish in your sins
But instead have eternal life

He loves you.
I do too!
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Meesquared000(m): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
Emily22:
Definitely, something is wrong with this religion...

I remember my father forced this religion on me at a tender age , but after his demise, my mum converted me back to Christianity...

I ll always thank her for that forever

Forever grateful mama
from frying pan to fire or vise versa. If you know what I mean
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by omojeesu(m): 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
Many Christians will still be killed because of Jesus.

It is not nor should not be unexpected. That's the Bible. That's Jesus.

We go to meet our Lord and Saviour when we die killed or not.

The more they kill us, the more people believe the good news and the stronger we are to stand for Jesus.

Holy Spirit please arrest the killers as you arrested Saul on the way to Damascus to persecute your people.

Lord Jesus appear to them in broad daylight and in the night, even in their dreams.

Let them be converted and bring glory to you Lord Jesus and the Father.

Let your Church be stronger.

You have established your Church, the gates of Hell will not prevail against it.

This is their time. They will only have pyrrhic victory. Our time is coming when Jesus comes to Rapture us!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Friend22(m): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
Emily22:
Definitely, something is wrong with this religion...

I remember my father forced this religion on me at a tender age , but after his demise, my mum converted me back to Christianity...

I ll always thank her for that forever

Forever grateful mama

Stop blabbing rubbish!.

So,the actions of some few hot heads now defines a religion?.
Please say something else.
This one no make sense at all.
I work in a place here in Kaduna were Christian ladies and men have worked with us Muslims and no one have abused or even scoff at them and these has been like this for years,yet idiot like you in your small mindedness think Islaam is evil.

You were obviously ignorant about the religion hence your mum dragged you into the darkness of your new found faith.

Should we start tagging Christianity based on the actions of Christain-Western nation dishing bombs to Muslim dominated nations as Christianity?.

Will that not be foolishness?!

Go get a life.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by omojeesu(m): 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
Who is a Christian?

What is a Christian nation?

There's no single Christian nation on earth. None!

If you think there's one, please let me know.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
No peace for the wicked.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by AllahIsDevil: 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
Friend22:

Stop blabbing rubbish!.

So,the actions of some few hot heads now defines a religion?.
Please say something else.
This one no make sense at all.
I work in a place here in Kaduna were Christian ladies and men have worked with us Muslims and no one have abused or even scoff at them and these has been like this for years,yet idiot like you in your small mindedness think Islaam is evil.

You were obviously ignorant about the religion hence your mum dragged you into the darkness of your new found faith.

Should we start tagging Christianity based on the actions of Christain-Western nation dishing bombs to Muslim dominated nations as Christianity?.

Will that not be foolishness?!

Go get a life.

Na dem... even your response to his comment shows you are a terrorist in the making.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
omojeesu:

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
Hate fills your heart.

"...delusional nonsense" ??
"...any bit of common sense" ??

Wonderful!

Let me assure you that
Despite your abuse for no reason
God, your Creator loves you
So much that
He gave you Jesus
So that
If you receive Him
You will not perish in your sins
But instead have eternal life

He loves you.
I do too!
Better go for mental evaluation. You are not normal.
Else, you won’t say nonsense without thinking with a realistic brain and common sense you ought to have.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by KingUg(m): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
ShadowM:
Is this story verified?

it is has been verified I served in kano Takai to be precised sumailia is abit close to Takai I called a pastor friend in Takai & he confirmed it

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by thorpido(m): 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
Safyqueen:

Well it is unacceptable but the true story are not always told.
This man killed is a known christain leader in that community. He is not a stranger but an indigene of that community.

There is a family unit in that community made up of christains and Muslims together. There arises a misunderstanding between the two brothers of that same family but different religious faith. The christain brother killed the wife of his Muslim brother who is also a Muslima. The community rises up to arrest the christain brother who killed a Muslim woman though his brothers wife, he ran to hide in this pastor's house. The Muslim youth now believe the pastor is hiding the boy from facing the wrath of his misdemeanor and after much persuasion and the pastor's unyeilding to their demand to bring out the boy, they begin to beat the pastor which lead to his death. The boy was later arrested and now with the police. So this is the true story though pathetic. The community is a quiet community with Muslims and christains living together in one of the remote villages in Kano.
Really sad.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by lapazi(m): 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
illicit:

Come off it bro

Is it better to save him or accept him

I’m guessing since he didn’t save his own son?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Georgereal277(m): 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by DEMAGOGUE PhD. senior advocat @von_Bismack:

"Pastor Shaibu, CAN chairman of Sumaila LGA in Kano was targeted and brutally butchered to death by Muslim youths in Masu village in Kano bcus as they said "his mission is growing"
This is repulsive and stand condemned.
For how long will this targeting of Christians continue."
Islam is the number one problem of this country
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by proprince(m): 11:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
Coldsperm:
Those Muslim terrorists should continue. I have said it before and will say it again, any day or any time any of my relative based in the Northern part of the country is killed by those morons up there, there will be no single aboki Muslim that will make it out alive from my area. Na too much quietness dey cause all these rubbish. I won't blame them sha rather na the yeye CAN I dey blame. What is stopping CAN from buying arms and giving to Christian youths to deal with these Idiots once and for all.

You have spoken my mind.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Babalola0920: 12:05am On Sep 26, 2021
Nairalander don't tagged ISLAM with WRONG IMAGE, if you do without concrete evidence GOD will spoil your name without any tangible reason, if those that carried out this bastartdise act attached themselves to ISLAM I'm openly saying it ISLAM rejected them, ALLAH did, PROPHET MOHAMMED PEACE be upon him did and Al Quran did

With unquantifiable evidence and proof in the Quran
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by ismodiwa(m): 12:07am On Sep 26, 2021
God rest his soul
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Essien45: 12:19am On Sep 26, 2021
Religion of peace ko?
Religion of rascals and murderers.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Kaiser20: 12:20am On Sep 26, 2021
Jestin:
My God. When will good news come out from that country self?
Only when the Southern Nigeria is separated from Northern Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by omojeesu(m): 12:38am On Sep 26, 2021
WebSurfer:

Better go for mental evaluation. You are not normal.
Else, you won’t say nonsense without thinking with a realistic brain and common sense you ought to have.

They told Jesus same thing.
That He was mad.
It is my joy to share the same abuse
From you!
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 1:04am On Sep 26, 2021
omojeesu:

They told Jesus same thing.
That He was mad.
It is my joy to share the same abuse
From you!
You be real mumu. African talking about a foolish Jesus he learned from one fictional Hebrew book and lack of common sense is not letting him sense the lies learnt.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by 4Shakes(m): 1:30am On Sep 26, 2021
I noticed Nairaland now block people anyhow from commenting.
Dem fit block you with this Bro.

We sha know the truth though....

Kill
Terrier99:
You will never see Ganduje condemn this, even if it happened in his state.
You will never see Buhari express shock
You will never see Garba Shehu talk about this
The cloth covering the Sultan's mouth won't allow him talk
The fool heading MURIC has become deaf and mute.
Have you heard anything from Atiku?
Tambuwal, Kwankwaso are now having vocal coma.

Those demented fools who say Islam is a religion of peace won't talk about this.

Hisbah, Boko Haram, Shekau, Sharia judges, Sharia leaders, MURIC, bandits, and the lifeless one pampering terrorists who enables them all are working for the same purpose.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by 4Shakes(m): 1:35am On Sep 26, 2021
I like how TRUTH is mostly called fake news/unverified in Nigeria.

Who do us this kind thing.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by MightySparrow: 2:00am On Sep 26, 2021
#Antichristian

Copy: Antichristian

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Geeman2006: 2:32am On Sep 26, 2021
am4truth:

100 percent verified...
Next pls

Yeah right undecided. On various blogs and mushroom news websites with their source still from a twitter profile. Next...
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by EagleNest(m): 4:31am On Sep 26, 2021
Persecution of Christians is rife in the northern Nigeria. That RCCG woman(Pastor Eunice) killed near Abuja few years ago, was anything done to bring the killers to justice? No. Would they target another christian? Yes of course. After all they were excused from justice.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Hushpuppy20(m): 4:47am On Sep 26, 2021
I quickly one to make a correction notherners are not animals b,cos the man they killed is also an hausa man that have been save from slavery and total condemnation by Christ Jesus. let me say this to all Muslims in the world not only Nigeria what is BAD is BAD sychologicaly look at your religion by yourself, the origin of this bloody occultic religion called ISLAM is bloodshed can't you people see...we claim God is holy and you think he is the one that create this religion? You people have been brainwashed even when cain killed Abel in our holy book(Bible) not that book writing by tyrant in the desert, Bible recalled and said when he killed his brother, the creator called him and said where is your brother, and he also said his blood cry up to me from the ground why have you done this. And God course Cain for taking the life of his brother I don't know where you people read in your Quran that supports this act of taking lives that you cannot create

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Hushpuppy20(m): 5:01am On Sep 26, 2021
Shut up foolish man so you know what happen and you can't be the first to comment what transpired between the muslima or what do you called it that resulted in her death and is the pastor staying in the same compound with them

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Teejay13(m): 5:11am On Sep 26, 2021
This a condemnable act from the perpetrators. Those involved should be caught and forced to face the law.
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:13am On Sep 26, 2021
Babalola0920:
Nairalander don't tagged ISLAM with WRONG IMAGE, if you do without concrete evidence GOD will spoil your name without any tangible reason, if those that carried out this bastartdise act attached themselves to ISLAM I'm openly saying it ISLAM rejected them, ALLAH did, PROPHET MOHAMMED PEACE be upon him did and Al Quran did

With unquantifiable evidence and proof in the Quran

It's of no use defending the Quran or denying that you do so
Re: Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:28am On Sep 26, 2021
Crystyano:

It's of no use defending the Quran or denying that you do so
RELIGION is not the cause of TERRORISM rather it's POLITICS!

The reason why Islam is peculiar with terrorism is because the religion failed to set the boundaries between FAITH and POLITICS.

Politicians often use many means to become rulers of the people, such means as:
Money
Fame
Beauty
Eloquence
and Religion

So where the politician knows he can't win the heart of the majority through legal means they will turn to illegal means which is bribery (Money) Popularity (Fame) Good looks (Beauty) sweet talks (Eloquence) or hypnotism (Religion)

The bandit fighting have different motives but the politician knows each of them and what he used to gather them for his support, unlike true Christianity where we don't meddle in Politics. John 15:19
Ordinarily a Muslim supposed not to kill but they are lost in thoughts in the face of politics that's why they are killing themselves including others! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest / Bishop T.D. JAKES' Son Jermaine JAKES Arrested for Lewd Behaviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.