Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Man City Ends Chelsea Unbeaten Starts In Impressive Display. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man City Ends Chelsea Unbeaten Starts In Impressive Display. (20741 Views)

Maurizio Sarri Reacts To Chelsea's Shocking Defeat By Man City / Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin / EPL: Guardiola Reveals Why Man City Defeated Man United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man City Ends Chelsea Unbeaten Starts In Impressive Display. by Jazzman01: 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
Simeony007:
City just proved that Chelsea can be beaten even with their BRT buses at home

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

Lol, that's their style. Parking the bus while waiting for their opponent to commit a mistake and hit them on the counter. Unfortunately that didn't work today as pep came prepared.
Re: Man City Ends Chelsea Unbeaten Starts In Impressive Display. by Jazzman01: 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
Olayoo:
I said it in my last post
www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/6766769/why-man-city-may-disgrace?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597">https://https-www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/6766769/why-man-city-may-disgrace?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfoafrV2MyYrHlD-
They were gabbing me now see. E should have been more. The best way to beat Chelsea is to press them high. Liverpool exposed it. The reason they couldn't score was bcus of Chelsea parkbus. Tottenham used it first half but decided to relent second half. But guardiola knows. If Chelsea can buildup, theyll rely on long balls. Thank God for Ruben. He knows how to be rough with lukaku.

If you press them high, then you risk being hit on a counter which Chelsea are very notorious for.
Re: Man City Ends Chelsea Unbeaten Starts In Impressive Display. by Jazzman01: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
Chidywhite:
I feel Chelsea is going no where this season, I watch their match with Liverpool, today's match with man city has exposed Chelsea the more, Chelsea is my club but they didn't play like champion, unless something is done, they will never never defend the champion cup they won .

Lol, so you were even expecting them to defend the CL? Even when Barca and Bayern were in red hot form, they couldn't defend it. Only Real Madrid have done it in the past 2 decades or so.
Re: Man City Ends Chelsea Unbeaten Starts In Impressive Display. by princewarri1985: 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
All the chelsea fans them how market? Thank God chelsea lost today because my neighbourhood is very cool calm and quiet because chelsea lost today and we go sleep in peace, it would have been disturbance and noise all through the night if chelsea had won. All of them don hide now
Re: Man City Ends Chelsea Unbeaten Starts In Impressive Display. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
paulolee:
no b lie bross

Those guys are just noise makers
Re: Man City Ends Chelsea Unbeaten Starts In Impressive Display. by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 26, 2021
The statement from Man city in this game was clear, as the commentator said at the end of the game; “how dare you doubt us”

Form is temporary, class is permanent.

Congrats to the champs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 / Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (3 - 0) On 3rd December 2014 / Man City Champions League Ban Lifted Q&A: What It Means For Pep And Their Rivals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.