Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants (28325 Views)

Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election / Labour Party: Edo Voters Will Resist Antics Of APC, Ize-iyamu At Guber Poll / Obaseki Congratulates Lyon, Bello On Victory At Guber Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants by Decryptor(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
The people's man! I wish he would be the next Governor but it would be stolen by APC
Re: Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants by airsaylongcome: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
wunmi590:

Honestly, if the people of Anambra can give this man opportunity, I'm certain he will perform beyond doubt...

His grass root campaign and philanthropic gesture has been top notch...

I see smile even on his opportunity in their mind, if we give this guy an opportunity he will perform...

Perform where? Because he's coming from the abroad? This one will loot Anambra state dry (especially now that they are oil bearing). If care is not taken he will loot Delta join
Re: Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants by babtoundey(m): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
Reuben Abati is unaware of the awkward way his suit is buttoned in that picture.
Re: Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants by tutudesz: 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
wunmi590:

I'm not from Anambra, good is your friend and make use of youtube to watch his last guber debate
Am not from Anambra too, but you spoke like you knew his blueprint
Re: Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants by SaiOsinbajo: 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
olibeans:

You pray he wins but we all know he will never win because we know that Abuja has the final say of who becomes what as Governor citing the supreme court Governor of Imo state.

The Governorship of Anambra state will go to APC, that is if IPOB will not unleash their madness of sit-at-home before the elections.

Just like we have on in bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants by wunmi590(m): 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
tutudesz:

Am not from Anambra too, but you spoke like you knew his blueprint

Nope, but with his manifesto and his guber debate, he's far better than the other candidate present...

I believe the only person that can beat him is soludo, and that's because he has been in politics long before maduka
Re: Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants by wunmi590(m): 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Perform where? Because he's coming from the abroad? This one will loot Anambra state dry (especially now that they are oil bearing). If care is not taken he will loot Delta join

But honestly, the man look so decent to me..
Re: Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants by rickyrex(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
Reminded how Peter obi out shine in 2019 presidential election debate and in the end buhari was elected.
Re: Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants by webguru(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
i love how Soludo no even show face.

These ones are jokers... Maduka should rest
Re: Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants by tutudesz: 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
wunmi590:

Nope, but with his manifesto and his guber debate, he's far better than the other candidate present...

I believe the only person that can beat him is soludo, and that's because he has been in politics long before maduka
We seen those with the best manifestos and zero performance in office when elected.
He just like every corrupt politican Jumping from one party to Another, only a corrupt politican will book another party ticket by proxy.
Re: Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants by wunmi590(m): 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
tutudesz:

We seen those with the best manifestos and zero performance in office when elected.
He just like every corrupt politican Jumping from one party to Another, only a corrupt politican will book another party ticket by proxy.

You might be right tho
Re: Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants by tutudesz: 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
wunmi590:

You might be right tho
The ticket booking just spoiled his image, because that is the new was of politicans to fight for 2-3 party ticket
Re: Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants by crackhouse(m): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
Unfortunately we don't need big grammar and theory to win. Practical is totally different from theory. There's no time for I will do this I will that.
Re: Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants by Ofodirinwa: 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
If this man is elected, Anambra will surpass Lagos. He is what Soludo has been pretended to be online for the past 15 years.
If Anambra fails to elect this man. Hmp.
Re: Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants by nzeobi(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
kenzysmith:
no APC, PDP, apga, and ypp candidate there and u called this a debate? Just look at the other hungry candidates there praying for maduka to give them 2 million each to step down grin . maduka would have won this election in the platform of PDP. But PDP blew up their chances cause maduka has the financial back up and the people already.

Maduka should just wait for eight yes time then join Apga to become Soludo successor

Lol your analysis funny and who told you the PDP candidate is not a money man or is not well backed financially.

I think nairaland decieved many people to believe that maduka is very popular
Re: Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants by wunmi590(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
tutudesz:

The ticket booking just spoiled his image, because that is the new was of politicans to fight for 2-3 party ticket

Sure, he actually bleeped up on that, he looked so desperate.

But with his desperado, all my thinking was he wanted to bring the needed change to face of Anambra and it people that was why he changed political party...

But only him has his reasons..
Re: Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants by tutudesz: 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
wunmi590:

Sure, he actually bleeped up on that, he looked so desperate.

But with his desperado, all my thinking was he wanted to bring the needed change to face of Anambra and it people that was why he changed political party...

But only him has his reasons..
He should have joined that party early, but he needed the rigging machineries of PDP to win.
APC, PDP and APGA Candidates are aware of the rigging potential of their parties
Re: Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants by Mrjonah(m): 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
Evidence 2021

Ome nke afulu anya 2021

Re: Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants by gasparpisciotta: 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
[quote author=Skoonheid post=106165016][/quote]

I don’t know your background so it’s not so easy for me to give an assessment of your intellectual capacity.

However from your comments, I can deduce that you have either been shortchanged on certain basic scholarly background or you are suffering from developmental deficiencies.

Read my comments again
Re: Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants by galaxy2020(m): 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
The man wants to serve, the rest want to steal government money if elected.
Re: Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants by Typicalguy(m): 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
You still get extra money to spare, continue.... Soludo is the governor designate grin
Re: Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants by zuto4u(m): 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
Full video please
Re: Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants by Sunisonflex39(m): 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
Am I the only one that is seeing how that man buttoned his suit... Chai..

Person fada o
Re: Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants by airsaylongcome: 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
wunmi590:

But honestly, the man look so decent to me..

He's just throwing his dollars around. He has NO plans to lead Anambra well. At least that's my impression. Associating with that Alex.reports is just an indication that him or Alex are going to loot Anambra
Re: Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants by Topmaike007(m): 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
Alex is that you
Re: Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants by Teamoptimal: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
EXLOVER:
One thing about Nigeria election, the brightest in the debate will always be the loser in the day of election.
I disagree. Obaseki was brighter than his pdp opponent during the debate and he still won it
Re: Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants by Dikegodspower(m): 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
I like him. But Andy ubah will win
Re: Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
I love Maduka and would have voted for him but unfortunately, he stands no chance against Soludo of APGA, he should have tried for the Senate instead.
Re: Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants by Emmacy001: 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
I pray this man wins!!
He is not a politician but a true leader with great Vision.
Re: Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants by highchief1: 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Dr. Maduka is highly cerebral.

Regarding his background as a well groomed American doctor with his foray into the business of medicine, Dr Maduka is qualified to lead Anambra state.

He will easily floor any of the other contestants in debates.

Governor of Akwa Ibom is another brilliant man.

I pray Maduka wins.

Will he? Considering the political terrain?
he can never win.politics in Nigeria is more than CV.
Re: Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants by Cabonylewis(m): 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
APGAFIRST
SOLUDO/IBEZIM LEADS OTHER'S FOLLOW
IFEANACHO2021
NKWACHUKWU KWELU ANAMBRA 2021
IN GOD WE TRUST
Re: Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants by ihedioramma: 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
Naijabad:
Stop this your Maduka nonsense.
He will not even be in the first 3.
He is Maduka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors / Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 / Rivers: Impeachment Is Not Military Coup, I Can Never Be Intimidated - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.