Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

‘we Will Not Be Vaccinated Anymore! Croatian President - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ‘we Will Not Be Vaccinated Anymore! Croatian President (2332 Views)

Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? / Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated / All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘we Will Not Be Vaccinated Anymore! Croatian President by Mercisharelove(f): 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
President of Croatia: ‘We Will Not Be Vaccinated Anymore!
ussanews.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbaHcpoDsAI

President of Croatia | We will not be vaccinated anymore!
‘The media spread panic and nonsense. We will not be vaccinated anymore in Croatia.’

By: Citizen Free Press,

Croatians have been “vaccinated enough” and should be allowed to accept the risks of becoming infected with COVID on their own terms, according to President Zoran Milanović.

President Milanović broke with the majority of his contemporaries in expressing frustration over medical authoritarianism and COVID hysteria pushed by the mainstream media and globalists.

“Croatia is ‘not sufficiently vaccinated,’ unlike the E.U. average. We are only at 50 percent,” Milanović said in recent statements to the press. “I don’t care. We’re vaccinated enough and everyone knows it.”

“We need to know what the goal of this frenzy is. If the goal is to completely eradicate the virus, then we have the goal. I have not heard that this is the goal. If someone tells me it’s a goal, I will tell him he’s out of his mind.”

“I start every day with CNN and those few channels and I wonder if I am normal or are they crazy,” he said. “They spread panic. They do it from the beginning.”

“There is no life without risk, without the possibility of getting sick. People get sick from a thousand other more serious things, and while that’s happening we’ve been talking about COVID-19 for a year and a half.”

2 Likes

Re: ‘we Will Not Be Vaccinated Anymore! Croatian President by Mercisharelove(f): 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
It gat be
Re: ‘we Will Not Be Vaccinated Anymore! Croatian President by SarkinYarki: 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
RIP sir ...They will surely come after your life

2 Likes

Re: ‘we Will Not Be Vaccinated Anymore! Croatian President by chatinent: 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
Incoming...
Re: ‘we Will Not Be Vaccinated Anymore! Croatian President by allthingsgood: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mad people

No be only Africans de mad laslas grin
Re: ‘we Will Not Be Vaccinated Anymore! Croatian President by xpressionx(m): 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
hmmmm
Re: ‘we Will Not Be Vaccinated Anymore! Croatian President by tamdun: 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
True, na media make the thing escalate, just imagine how them dey count scores every day, every activities con stand still and that shit hit every economy including naija
Re: ‘we Will Not Be Vaccinated Anymore! Croatian President by Righteousness2(m): 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
His Eyes has been Opened! But He needs to be Careful because the Globalist and agents of the antichrist and New World Order will be all out to take him out just as has been the case for any leader or person that stands on their way.

Covid is nothing but a vehicle to Usher in the New world Order, One world government, One world Currency and the Antichrist. The likes of CNN and many others are their media arms. Personally I stopped CNN since December/ January this year. For the sake of your Sanity, do the Same.

As as I type Mandates have begun in various Countries on the Earth. From the USA to Canada to Australia to Europe and others, Some people have lost their Jobs and the Jobs of Many others are on the line because of their refusal to take the Jab.

Revelation 13
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name

The Man of Lawlessness is raging to come out on the world stage. His foot soldiers are already on ground stylishly and Cunningly putting out his Program.

The RAPTURE is the Trigger and it is soooo close. Whoever Values his/her Soul should Quickly run into JESUS Christ. There is no other way to be Saved. This World is about go Fully Insane.

They have Ears to Hear, Let them Hear.

4 Likes

Re: ‘we Will Not Be Vaccinated Anymore! Croatian President by NwaNimo1(m): 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
Re: ‘we Will Not Be Vaccinated Anymore! Croatian President by Mercisharelove(f): 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
Awesome
Re: ‘we Will Not Be Vaccinated Anymore! Croatian President by dasparrow: 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
I wish all world leaders were like him. I respect this man and his stance on the vaccine mandate.

1 Like

Re: ‘we Will Not Be Vaccinated Anymore! Croatian President by otokx(m): 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
It is not easy to watch CNN and remain the same.
Re: ‘we Will Not Be Vaccinated Anymore! Croatian President by OBALOLA55(m): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
CNN IS A VERY STUPID CABLE NETWORK NEWS angry

2 Likes

Re: ‘we Will Not Be Vaccinated Anymore! Croatian President by McStoic(m): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mercisharelove:
President of Croatia: ‘We Will Not Be Vaccinated Anymore!
ussanews.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbaHcpoDsAI

President of Croatia | We will not be vaccinated anymore!
‘The media spread panic and nonsense. We will not be vaccinated anymore in Croatia.’

By: Citizen Free Press,

Croatians have been “vaccinated enough” and should be allowed to accept the risks of becoming infected with COVID on their own terms, according to President Zoran Milanović.

President Milanović broke with the majority of his contemporaries in expressing frustration over medical authoritarianism and COVID hysteria pushed by the mainstream media and globalists.

“Croatia is ‘not sufficiently vaccinated,’ unlike the E.U. average. We are only at 50 percent,” Milanović said in recent statements to the press. “I don’t care. We’re vaccinated enough and everyone knows it.”

“We need to know what the goal of this frenzy is. If the goal is to completely eradicate the virus, then we have the goal. I have not heard that this is the goal. If someone tells me it’s a goal, I will tell him he’s out of his mind.”

“I start every day with CNN and those few channels and I wonder if I am normal or are they crazy,” he said. “They spread panic. They do it from the beginning.”

“There is no life without risk, without the possibility of getting sick. People get sick from a thousand other more serious things, and while that’s happening we’ve been talking about COVID-19 for a year and a half.”

God bless you sir. Ignoramuses don't understand what's up..
Re: ‘we Will Not Be Vaccinated Anymore! Croatian President by Mercisharelove(f): 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
Brave soul

1 Like

Re: ‘we Will Not Be Vaccinated Anymore! Croatian President by ihatebuhari(f): 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
God bless you sir
Re: ‘we Will Not Be Vaccinated Anymore! Croatian President by joinnow: 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
My guy don para

Covid 19
Covid 20
Covid 21

Delta variant
Onitsha variant
Oshogbo variant
Rano variant
Wetin person no go hear
Re: ‘we Will Not Be Vaccinated Anymore! Croatian President by Corporate2020: 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
McStoic:

God bless you sir. Ignoramuses don't understand what's up..

This your inferiority complex is second to none. Because a white racist pig said this nonsense, that makes it correct. Is the frustrated President a doctor, medical laboratory professional, biochemist, microbiologist or pharmacist? Only a professional in the medical field can talk about the virus, not some frustrated politicians. You go just die like chicken. Well, if you die like fowl, I will take over you girlfriend, se finih.
Re: ‘we Will Not Be Vaccinated Anymore! Croatian President by KarlWhyte(m): 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
Its well
Re: ‘we Will Not Be Vaccinated Anymore! Croatian President by Mercisharelove(f): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
Thanks again
Re: ‘we Will Not Be Vaccinated Anymore! Croatian President by McStoic(m): 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
Corporate2020:

This your inferiority complex is second to none. Because a white racist pig said this nonsense, that makes it correct. Is the frustrated President a doctor, medical laboratory professional, biochemist, microbiologist or pharmacist? Only a professional in the medical field can talk about the virus, not some frustrated politicians. You go just die like chicken. Well, if you die like fowl, I will take over you girlfriend, se finih.

Kiddo, what you don't know is more than you. I don't know why i am even replying you, cos I don't normally engage in needless argument with underage fledglings.

Just be careful who you take as your mate and insult online. You could be talking to your parents mate you know.

You want to take over my wife old enough to be your mother right?
Sorry!!
Re: ‘we Will Not Be Vaccinated Anymore! Croatian President by Corporate2020: 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
McStoic:

Kiddo, what you don't know is more than you. I don't know why i am even replying you, cos I don't normally engage in needless argument with underage fledglings.

Just be careful who you take as your mate and insult online. You could be talking to your parents mate you know.

You want to take over my wife old enough to be your mother right?
Sorry!!

This is how Kolomental starts.
Re: ‘we Will Not Be Vaccinated Anymore! Croatian President by Mercisharelove(f): 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
Great honourable
Re: ‘we Will Not Be Vaccinated Anymore! Croatian President by McStoic(m): 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
Corporate2020:

This is how Kolomental starts.

May your juniors in life always insult you in the same way... Unsolicited insults shall never depart from your doorstep. Go on..

(1) (Reply)

7 Die After Drinking Fura Da Nono / Yeast Infection / All You Need To Permanently Cure Your Problem Of Quick Errection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.