Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) (40462 Views)

Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo / Kodar Green, NDU Student Killed In Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by elisho: 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
unknown gun men should kill 30 police men in his place

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
Karma is a liar
Re: Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by Babastrong(m): 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
Na so one stupid police man want to hit my head with his gun, but thank God for those years i used to learn boxing.
I Waved the gun and gave him good upper cut.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by Rolly22(m): 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
Cokahot:
That's why it's good to have lil change,and cash money,even if na 3k. They will allow u go,highest na slap,and that slap na when u misyarn. Always remain calm,always learn to bail yourself and go home safely than arguing and forming stubbornpolice na your friend, esp when u get change for hand

You’re a big Fool
Re: Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by Rolly22(m): 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
Buksaylor:

When Unknown gunmen were dealing with them,all of you were showing pity and shouting...see am..

Don’t mind the Foolish Hypocrites.
Re: Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by Cokahot: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
When u don't understand the system,the system
consume u fool
Rolly22:

You’re a big Fool
Re: Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by Cokahot: 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
And he didn't fire u with that gun. See big liar.
Babastrong:
Na so one stupid police man want to hit my head with his gun, but thank God for those years i used to learn boxing.
I Waved the gun and gave him good upper cut.
Re: Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by Marpol2021(m): 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mumu na him u be, small sense no Dey ur head.
Vickyvice:
Shebi una dey see y am always happy whenever a policeman is murdered. Police will later lie that he fell sick, or he fought with them and jumped from their vehicle while in motion. Anyonef my loved ones becomes a victim, I must make sure I trace and kill all the family members of all the police men involved. A must
Re: Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by Gfskw: 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
Really
Re: Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by Lokojatoofar: 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
IThe easy solution to all these nonsense ,if the officers are not punushed,

the victims friends, family and community youths should look for the officers children, spouses and parents and take their pound of flesh.

That is the only language they (Millitary personnel who abuse their power) would understand. Everytime an officer just kills your person because power is in their hands, track down their own fam and do same. Make all of us kúkúma craze for the country

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by jditimiya(m): 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
And the police man way kill this promising young lad will go to the bar and drink with his friend. When the youths stand and fight back, the government will start calling us unprinted names. Now they will not say anything o.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by faste: 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:
And moving aimlessly is equal to a death sentence?
You de mind the idiot!
Re: Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by faste: 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

the victims friends, family and community youths should look for the officers children, spouses and parents and take their pound of flesh.

That is the only language they (Millitary personnel who abuse their power) would understand. Everytime an officer just kills your person because power is in their hands, track down their own fam and do same. Make all of us kúkúma craze for the country
Na so it so suppose be!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by Babastrong(m): 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
[quote author=Cokahot post=106167458]And he didn't fire u with that gun. See big liar.[fire me inside my town? Those policemen in my town know the implications of doing that nonsense. We are the real men with balls, ask anybody that knows us.]
Re: Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by Timblogga: 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
Admiral49:
I saw them harassing young lads today asking for the contents of thier bags. Next month is October, they should remember how it happened last year. This time it will be worst
in lag?
Re: Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by TheMostComplex1: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hmmmmmm Chris the commander in charge of Poffadder.

It's well
Re: Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
Marpol2021:
Mumu na him u be, small sense no Dey ur head.
don't worry, your loved one will soon fall victim. Fucking bastard
Re: Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by barinedan(m): 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
Please policemen should also be deployed to the northeast to go and fight boko haram, enough of this killing of civilians by this trigger happy policemen
Re: Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by Tinney104(m): 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
undecided undecided

Why our country force so draft with low mentality

Make Dem hold that stupid man wey kill well sad sad
Re: Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by Marpol2021(m): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
Asshole,geta way
Vickyvice:
don't worry, your loved one will soon fall victim. Fucking bastard
Re: Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
[quote author=Marpol2021 post=106170738]Asshole,geta way[/quotedont worry. MARPOL. U are on grid system of mossad. A communion, not confirmation is coming
Re: Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by Babalola0920: 12:06am On Sep 26, 2021
The officer is a TERRORIST CHRISTAIN ABI
Re: Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 7:29am On Sep 26, 2021
UGM nobdey bayelsa.
Re: Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 26, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

none has Monopoly of craze. I must murder all immediate fam members of the police men if it's me

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by alphaNomega: 8:32am On Sep 26, 2021
Brandonx and HRMK, read up and get the answer to all your police questions
Re: Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by Brandonx(m): 9:10am On Sep 26, 2021
alphaNomega:
Brandonx and HRMK, read up and get the answer to all your police questions

Woman I've told you I'm on vacation but you've decided in your heart to infuriate me.

What are the MODS doing ? Can't they see you're deliberately breaking rule 2 undecided

Disclaimer! I am not a police PRO neither am I defending the NPF.

To answer your question I'll look at the keynote in the post. A crime was committed and he was obviously around the crime scene so it's not a crime for him to be questioned (but we know the NPF wants money so there's no point shouting just negotiate your bail)
The poster used the word "Beat" you don't beat someone who's not provoking you.
When you know you are innocent you get angry and would want to fight but unfortunately it doesn't work in Nigeria so I believe he tried to get physical with the police and unfortunately he didn't make it.
Re: Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by Benitoh: 9:27am On Sep 26, 2021
Most of the police men moving around with rifles are drug addict, weed smokers and mentally unstable. There's need for rehabilitation center unit in police department especially in Nigeria.
Re: Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by HRMK: 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
Brandonx:

Woman I've told you I'm on vacation but you've decided in your heart to infuriate me.

What are the MODS doing ? Can't they see you're deliberately breaking rule 2 undecided

To answer your question I'll look at the keynote in the post. A crime was committed and he was obviously around the crime scene so it's not a crime for him to be questioned (but we know the NPF wants money so there's no point shouting just negotiate your bail)
When you know you are innocent you get angry and would want to fight but unfortunately it doesn't work in Nigeria so I believe he tried to get physical with the police and unfortunately he didn't make it.
hmmm....neatly wrapped!i guess u were a living witness!!
Re: Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) by alphaNomega: 11:28am On Sep 27, 2021
Brandonx:

So you knew this?

Na wah for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! / 300L FUTO Student Beaten To Death (Graphic Photos) / 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.