Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! (40472 Views)

Ogun Police Seek Partnership With Herbalists To Fight Kidnappers, Ritualists / WAI: 170,000 Youths Volunteer To Fight Indiscipline In Nigeria / Five Men Gang-Rape Woman In Lagos, Demand N2M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by kinggenesis(m): 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
At 9am this morning I heard an unusual cry and screaming from a compound next to mine. I moved closer and after a close observation I discovered a guy was trying to rape a girl. I quickly called on my cousin and I swiftly climbed over the fence and shouted at whoever it was to come out, immediately a young girl ran out crying with blood in her mouth and bruises on her body and young boy came out sweating and started explaining without any question from me that he was only playing with her.

I asked the girl, and she said the boy was trying to rape her. The guy was a gateman while the girl was a maid in that house so I quickly asked for their boss's number and put a call throughtto him and luckily their boss was still within the Estate and before 10mins time he showed up and we took the guy to the police station! he started crying and begging that is the devil's handwork And that was when he mentioned that he is 25yrs old and the gal is just 17yrs old, what a pity!

As I post this now the boy is already in the police station crying and wishing he could turn back the hands of time but it is too late cause I am ready to follow this issue up and make sure he is prosecuted. We must fight rape, abuse and violence against women! every rapist must face the law. Thanks for your time for reading this. And please let's put hands together to stop this violence called Rape.

410 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by komzyb(f): 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
Gbam!!so where do we start from now?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Sexxkillz: 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
komzyb:
Gbam!!so where do we start from now?
Didn't you read what he just posted?

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Sexxkillz: 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
Smart and quick thinking from you, OP.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by sinaj(f): 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
who is Rape

6 Likes

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
sinaj:
who is Rape

Maybe when you get raped one day (God forbid), then you will know who he is.

136 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
misssclassy:

Easy lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
Op so did he rape her? Or attempted to
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by sinaj(f): 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
misssclassy:

u r d one dat will get Raped (God forbid)

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by jesussaves22: 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
kinggenesis:
At 9am this morning I heard an unusual cry and screaming from a compound next to mine. I moved closer and after a close observation I discovered a guy was trying to rape a girl. I quickly called on my cousin and I swiftly climbed over the fence and shouted at whoever it was to come out, immediately a young girl ran out crying with blood in her mouth and bruises on her body and young boy came out sweating and started explaining without any question from me that he was only playing with her.

I asked the girl, and she said the boy was trying to rape her. The guy was a gateman while the girl was a maid in that house so I quickly asked for their boss's number and put a call throughtto him and luckily their boss was still within the Estate and before 10mins time he showed up and we took the guy to the police station! he started crying and begging that is the devil's handwork And that was when he mentioned that he is 25yrs old and the gal is just 17yrs old, what a pity!

As I post this now the boy is already in the police station crying and wishing he could turn back the hands of time but it is too late cause I am ready to follow this issue up and make sure he is prosecuted. We must fight rape, abuse and violence against women! every rapist must face the law. Thanks for your time for reading this. And please let's put hands together to stop this violence called Rape.
Pls were ever you are, wether christian or muslem or even a pagan, wether igbo hausa or yoruba pls think of your sister been rape by your fellow man. What of ur daughter been rape by a man like you? Please lets join hands and fight rape. Say no to rape.

18 Likes

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by jesussaves22: 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
jesussaves22:
Pls were ever you are, wether christian or muslem or even a pagan, wether igbo hausa or yoruba pls think of your sister been rape by your fellow man. What of ur daughter been rape by a man like you? Please lets join hands and fight rape. Say no to rape.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by SuperSuave(m): 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
op you did well.
Cc Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by ikeepitreal(m): 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
Now I feel like raping.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
sinaj:

I thought you said you didn't know who rape was?

117 Likes

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
ikeepitreal:
Now I feel like raping.
son of a b*** !

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by SuperSuave(m): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
sinaj:

shocked hahahaha grin cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Fulaboy(m): 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
In fact you don vex me Op angry you no get hands ni You people should have beat the hell out of the dickhead before handing him over to the relevant authority undecided

19 Likes

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by ikeepitreal(m): 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
Teempakguy:
son of a b*** !
No hard feelings, BrotheR.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by SuperSuave(m): 2:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
ikeepitreal:
Now I feel like raping.
your sentence go long pass river nile

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
Fulaboy:
In fact you don vex me Op angry you no get hands ni You people should have beat the hell out of the dickhead before handing him over to the relevant authority undecided

Shey nah rape or nah molest im confused

5 Likes

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by ikeepitreal(m): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
SuperSuave:
your sentence go long pass river nile
Lol. God forbid. As a serial rapist,I dey clear bush first na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Fulaboy(m): 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
ikeepitreal:
Now I feel like raping.
Rape asshole angry and just pray we caught you undecided I swear you're a dead duck

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by sinaj(f): 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
misssclassy:

I thought you said you didn't know who rape was?

I can't remember 'Saying' anything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by ikeepitreal(m): 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
Fulaboy:
Rape asshole angry and just pray we caught you undecided I swear you're a dead duck
Proudly fulani eh? I hear you guys are die hard pedophiles. Which is way worse, easy o

3 Likes

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Fulaboy(m): 2:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Shey nah rape or nah molest im confused
lol cheesy he was molesting the lady when he was caught but with blood and bruises on her face I think he was attempting to rap.e her undecided

LOL *modified* nairaland stop this poo plx

2 Likes

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by asumo12: 2:40pm On Jun 10, 2015

undecided undecided undecided

e don raped her?

1 Like

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Fulaboy(m): 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
ikeepitreal:

Proudly fulani eh? I hear you guys are die hard pedophiles. Which is way worse, easy o
whatever angry I don warn you

3 Likes

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by ikeepitreal(m): 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
Fulaboy:
whatever angry I don warn you
High five!
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Fulaboy(m): 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
ikeepitreal:

High five!
high five for wetin angry repent first b4 you come back here undecided

3 Likes

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by ikeepitreal(m): 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
Fulaboy:
high five for wetin angry repent first b4 you come back here undecided
Ahan na, but there gas be rapists in the world na,if not,who would rape girls,.for bible sef, konji catch amnon sote en rape tamar in sister

1 Like

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Fulaboy(m): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
ikeepitreal:

Ahan na, but there gas be rapists in the world na,if not,who would rape girls,.for bible sef, konji catch amnon sote en rape tamar in sister
now I see you're myopic as well as religious sentiment angry

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Man Dupes Lady N450k After Fake Marriage Proposal (photo) / Thief Caught In Oyigbo After Breaking Into Church To Steal Amplifier In Rivers / 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.