Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky (20538 Views)

Oye Kyme Apologizes To Mompha (Video) / Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Encourages Mompha To Be Strong Over Arrest By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by caandi: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
It’s the God forbid for me
Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by chrisxxx(m): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
Newboss:

If you're gay, say so. I'm not gay but there are gay people here.
What have you just now?
Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by Bfss: 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
superCleanworks:
smelly news. very disgusting.
Mompha should go straight ahead and sue instead of throwing warnings.

I would never give a warning if my name was mentioned in such irritating news. court straight.
People like you are covert gays. We know your type
Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by tonyashburton: 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
Your stupidity is on another level indeed.Based on the absolute trash you wrote here, one can't help but believe you are a product of inbreeding.*spits*
NoFucksToGive:
Well I cant Say if this is true or not, nor did I ever hear of this rumor prior to reading it here.
How ever looking at Mompha's past antecedents with superficiality and a scandalous foray into internet fraud and blackmarket Forex laundering , one can't help but believe that Mr Mompha has a penchant for indeed deeping his brief manhood into the anus of the gender confused biological error known as Bob the risky one

Disgusting indeed
Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by NoFucksToGive: 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
tonyashburton:
Your stupidity is on another level indeed.Based on the absolute trash you wrote here, one can't help but believe you are a product of inbreeding.*spits*

I didn't send you to go chasing men so don't take out your sodomized frustration on me. grin

E pain am grin
Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by Ugandatales: 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
Aidejay:
Celeb life no easy.

You go dey your house jejely

People go dey add your name for wetin no suppose touch you.

So true.
Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by YabaLeftist: 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
It's no news that these 9ja celebs are just making sure they ruin everything the westerns stands for. Sometimes I wonder if up the hill we can see the land mass. And have a thought of just one person's survival.

Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by superCleanworks(m): 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
anastasius:

People like you are covert gays. We know your type

people like you and your dad rape little kids of 5 years and below. we know your type.

you just sit down in front of your little phone and know everybody's type shows how mighty stup!d you are.
Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 26, 2021
superCleanworks:

people like you and your dad rape little kids of 5 years and below. we know your type.

you just sit down in front of your little phone and know everybody's type shows how mighty stup!d you are.
Useless faqqot, shut up. Ass fucker like u, fuccck u
Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by superCleanworks(m): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2021
anastasius:

Useless faqqot, shut up. Ass fucker like u, fuccck u

Thats the exact same thing your mom keeps telling your dad. Hahahahaha. E pain am.
Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2021
superCleanworks:

Thats the exact same thing your mom keeps telling your dad. Hahahahaha. E pain am.
Leave me alone. I'm not gay
Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by superCleanworks(m): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2021
anastasius:

Leave me alone. I'm not gay

No you are not. you are a covert serial child molester. you heart starts to beat faster when you see little girls of 5 years and below. you got it from your father and grandfather. generation of covert child molesters. We know your type.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Set To Perform At Grammy’s Black Women In Music / Kanye West And His Girl Friend / Adekunle Gold Rocks International Model Pose In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.