Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky (20545 Views)

Oye Kyme Apologizes To Mompha (Video) / Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Encourages Mompha To Be Strong Over Arrest By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by Ayo081(m): 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
Angelfrost:
A smarter individual would have just ignored the entire drama...

The person who should be in a better position to clarify things is Bobrisky.

Ha, no be like this matter o grin
Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by thundafire: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
Heshe grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by Antoeni(m): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
Morpha is a stupid man
Why will he even Identify with Bobrisky in the first place?
I am 100% convinced that They into their Gay stuff ,
Birds of a feather Flock together.

3 Likes

Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by Angelfrost(m): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ayo081:

Ha, no be like this matter o grin

Boss, make you reason am na...

Once Bobrisky clears him by denying and rejecting such gist, then can he make comments.
Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by lampi: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
If only we could stop giving this he/she attention.
Na jealousy dey worry you come add poverty on top
Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by Antoeni(m): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mumu mompha Bobrisky was your one time Gay partner.
Stop deceiving yourself
May continue to expose all of you

2 Likes

Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by Mkayfrenzy(m): 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

I wonder what some men see that is attractive in other men.

Have you ever seen a tall slim girl with big yansh and boobs spread wide naked on a bed for you to behold?
The view alone is glorious.

Just tell her to arch in a correct doggy position while you look in awe from afar. Tell her to be on all fours and crawl to meet you.

Let her give you a hot Mouth Gig and don't wipe her sticky and wet saliva off. Just plunge your deek in her pussy while she entangles her tall legs around your neck. Handle her. Mesmerize her. Ride her to the seventh heavens.

Come and tell me you like your fellow man with strong black yansh.

Eediots!
you have spoken well my brother
Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by princewarri1985: 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/25/mompha-threatens-lawsuit-over-allegations-of-dating-crossdresser-bobrisky/
if una dey follow up well, you all will remember when bobrisky was ranting online that he has a billionaire boyfriend who is very rich and he refused to reveal the boyfriend identity then, that boyfriend is mompha, mompha should stop denying joor

2 Likes

Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
Nothing good comes from knowing Bobrisky. Soon nobody will want to relate with her

2 Likes

Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by sonnie10: 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Damidave1124:
Mompha forbids bad thing (Bobrisky) grin

Who no like better succulent fresh flesh grin
Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by DoctorStylish: 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
;DFrom the way Mompha is reacting to the whole scenario , it screams guilty . Na guilty conscience dey do the guy and he’s over reacting . It’s just that they might not be receipts to fully ascertain the relationship but for sure this guy has something to do with bobrisky and we all know that its much more than friendship .
The Instagram blogger is just being intimidated by the fact that mompha is rich and maybe threats or whatever.
He had to even go live with daddy freeze with same bobrisky to prove a point .
I really don’t know how and why a Man get attracted to another Man
Maybe its not attraction this time around
It has to do with maybe occultic doings
Wetin concern me angry

1 Like

Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by Karemarealty288(m): 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
His yansh just got exposed..... Mompha is an Anus eater.....hook line and sinker.

Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by sonnie10: 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
Muna4real:
See how he is rejecting relationship with bobrisky. It's only Tonto that was not ashamed to be around him/her but he didn't value the friendship.

Tonto is a woman and Morpha is a man. Huge difference in this context.
Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by Arijude(m): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
Some people needs to experience the feeling of when a worm wet pvssy gets hold of your pènïs cap and refuses to let go even when you're done and wants to withdraw. Can't leave that for any other hole
Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by magicminister: 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
You can deny the allegation without making it sound insulting or condescending. She’s also a human being!

2 Likes

Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by WaffenSS(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
If only we could stop giving this he/she it attention.
Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by GreatrAnalyst: 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
Jaguda and ashawo...
Both are not good
Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by GreatrAnalyst: 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
shocked
Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by chrisxxx(m): 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
Can't anyone hold bobrisky and open his yansh? We could find some secrets hidden there.
Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by Newboss(m): 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
Muna4real:
See how he is rejecting relationship with bobrisky. It's only Tonto that was not ashamed to be around him/her but he didn't value the friendship.

Relationship is not the same as friendship. Straight men don't fûck dicks, it's all pussy
Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by Newboss(m): 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2021
Damidave1124:
Mompha forbids bad thing (Bobrisky) grin

Who no like better succulent fresh flesh grin

Not Bobrisky... Fûcking Bobrisky is what he is forbidding.
Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by Newboss(m): 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
chrisxxx:
Can't anyone hold bobrisky and open his yansh? We could find some secrets hidden there.

If you're gay, say so. I'm not gay but there are gay people here.
Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by Zudik: 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
What a decayed society where d bouzeioses lavish money on abnormal pple. What's is his/her source of income? [color=#990000][/color] who makes him/her rich n popular? Is she not staying amongst pple? Y not change his name? Are wild animals his fans not humans? Nobody should complain again.
Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by Zudik: 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
Worsts ar coming
Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by Smif(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
Na God go punish any man wey de eye man yansh
Make dem com deny me visa
God punish who de look for visa sef for country wey go force me to support gay
Do ur gay I no send u, bt u no fit force me to like am
Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
Arijude:
Some people needs to experience the feeling of when a worm wet pvssy gets hold of your pènïs cap and refuses to let go even when you're done and wants to withdraw. Can't leave that for any other hole

So descriptive. You try with your analysis.
Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by techWriter3: 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
Dumb.But your wife ped like who comin escape hail.
Re: Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky by Tonyclems(m): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
If only we could stop giving this he/she attention.
What is this one saying. Hu is the "we"? This is about the 2nd thread u re creating Abt bobrisky and u are saying we. If u mention we again I go slap u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Rocks International Model Pose In New Photo / Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand / Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.