Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) (67740 Views)

Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This? / White Man Attack Reno Omokri After #HARASSBUHARIOUTOFNEWYORK Protest In New York / Reno Omokri Lands In New York For #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
Reno, you're not as street-smart as I think. You should have expected an attack.
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Poopypants: 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
I trust he will be arrested and charged soon
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Weedhustler: 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
D guy deportation don confirm....he can run but can't hide!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Freestainworld(m): 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
He trailed Buhari to america to harass him, the same way the unknown man trailed him to his hotel to harass him.

5 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by SirLakes: 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
Buhari is their patron grin
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by frankson1(m): 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
Jerryherd:
Drama king

I tell you.

Who did the recording?

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Daverich2006: 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
You can say all the rubbish you want to say but for someone not leaving in Nigeria, who isn't even going through the hassles...I commend what Reno is doing!

God bless you Reno! May God give you more strength.

11 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Hardaneblog: 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ma'am, are you the owner of the blog?
saphiere:
Hmmm!
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by 24brains(m): 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
saphiere:
“I Was Trailed To My Hotel and Attacked After The #HARASSBUHARIOUTOFNEWYORK Protest” – Reno

Nigerian activist and lawyer alleged that he was trailed and attacked at the hotel he lodged after the #HARASSBUHARIOUTOFNEWYORK Protest which took place yesterday, 24th September, 2021 at the Nigeria House, 828 2nd Avenue, New York.

WonderTV Media earlier reported that the activist was in New York to lead the #HARASSBUHARIOUTOFNEWYORK Protest.

According to Reno Omokri in the video he posted on his Instagram, the activist claimed the protest was successful as people left their jobs to join him in the protest.

The attack came after the protest was over and he retired back to the hotel where he lodged.

Watch the video of the attack below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYZbWLWNWco

https://.com/i-was-trailed-to-my-hotel-and-attacked-after-the-harassbuharioutofnewyork-protest-reno/
but they failed. Light will always triumph over darkness

3 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
Buhari's hench men does not include only the DSS
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by frankson1(m): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
Robisky001:
Since it's not within Buhari bulldogs (Police n Soldiers) jurisdiction to attack you publicly they had to trail you to avoid the cameras.

Are there no Nigerians or blacks Buhari should have used instead of going for a white man?

From the video, Reno was the attacker.

Another propaganda loading...
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
I feel so happy seeing the white man crying in pain
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
Totilopussylick:
grin

Na Buharist die hard fan be dat naw

Buhari has no diehard fan abeg... The few remaining, hunger don kill their loyalty. Even the paid ones tread with caution.

That "attacker" was paid to carry out that stupidity. Just like the ones paid to fake support for Buhari earlier.

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Praxis758: 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
And that guy has put himself into a big trouble because NYPD will deploy its intelligence to get him arrested.

7 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by nonhuman(m): 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
chatinent:
Does it change the fact that human government has failed?

Human government has failed.
in other words we need animal government

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by AmazingELixir: 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
undecided
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by chroniclesss(m): 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
Oga Reno ,a word of advice for you ...this government has no shame or any respect for human right not to talk of you as human right activist ,if truelly the buhari administration hired this guy to attack you on an American soil think of what they could do to you here in Nigeria ! Today CAN president was attacked in the north by Muslim youth !...his crime?
Just because his ministry was growing !! And nothing has been done about it ...for the sake of your family you need to tread coutiously !

3 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by emilo2bad: 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
Golandf:
Reno is buhari's nightmare
Why? Just because 5 people including Reno protested at Nigeria house now turn the nightmare hisses ss Reno is just acting film, even claiming he was attacked and fail to report to America police but report to Internet. Foolish

6 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Benwallt(m): 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
Golandf:
Reno is buhari's nightmare
Buhari doesn't even know Reno exist

4 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by ddippset(m): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
Corporate2020:

And he will die hard miserably
lol

You people even expected Buhair to have died by now.. But he's even outliving his enemies.

grin

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Lovenorth: 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
This Reno has gone crazy
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by ajl: 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
Robisky001:
Since it's not within Buhari bulldogs (Police n Soldiers) jurisdiction to attack you publicly they had to trail you to avoid the cameras.

One individual among the delegates that traveled with Buhari was actually harrowing protesters in broad daylight. The guy was in blazer speaking Yoruba. It was all over the internet. They think that they are in Nigeria where they can use police or military to harass protesters.

4 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
saphiere:
“I Was Trailed To My Hotel and Attacked After The #HARASSBUHARIOUTOFNEWYORK Protest” – Reno

Nigerian activist and lawyer alleged that he was trailed and attacked at the hotel he lodged after the #HARASSBUHARIOUTOFNEWYORK Protest which took place yesterday, 24th September, 2021 at the Nigeria House, 828 2nd Avenue, New York.

WonderTV Media earlier reported that the activist was in New York to lead the #HARASSBUHARIOUTOFNEWYORK Protest.

According to Reno Omokri in the video he posted on his Instagram, the activist claimed the protest was successful as people left their jobs to join him in the protest.

The attack came after the protest was over and he retired back to the hotel where he lodged.

Watch the video of the attack below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYZbWLWNWco

https://.com/i-was-trailed-to-my-hotel-and-attacked-after-the-harassbuharioutofnewyork-protest-reno/
attack that you arrange by ur self just to say that the kettle is is not useful as the pot

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by CXLVII: 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
Buhari has not never given Reno attention

The Buhari administration just acts like he doesn’t exist.

One must give kudos to Buhari. So good at ignoring nuisances

5 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by sematec(m): 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
Sean Riley Leah
Sean Rile bla bla bla. .
your rented bodyguards, you are not even sure of them, Keep deceiving yourself... shior.
If you have personal problems with the president go and clear it out with him personally.
Stop harassing the president of Nigeria.
If you have solutions to Nigeria problems tell Buhari and let him implement as far as the nations money can go.
Or you come to Nigeria and contest for elective offices, let's see you can win your village.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by jericco1(m): 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
Good for you
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by Gandollar(f): 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
Patrioticman007:
OMKIRI THE RAMBO
The movie is directed by Reno
The producers name is Reno
The good guy is Reno
The bad guy is PMB
The supporting actor Nnamdi KANU
The supporting actress Tonto Dike
The comedian is Boby risky

This guy must trend by all means
Alapatirin is that all?

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by michoim(m): 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
Good for him...
Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by CXLVII: 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
emilo2bad:

Why? Just because 5 people including Reno protested at Nigeria house now turn the nightmare hisses ss Reno is just acting film, even claiming he was attacked and fail to report to America police but report to Internet. Foolish

Reno is a scammer. Been one way back

Always craving for attention.

Trying to feel like a freedom fighter.

He should come to Nigeria and protest.

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by cosmos1440: 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
The 1st 40seconds of the the video was a black guy harassing two white men who later chased him away. While the remaining 2minutes and 20seconds was of Reno Omockery talking gibberish.
. ..

Anyway, I don't trust the PD -Pigs and it's asslickers . (Neither do I trust the APsiCks).

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hangmnk:
Awesome! Little stavving would have been beautiful

Same thing they did at endsars and denied. Criminal and terrorists government. Who acts the way Apc acts on democratic issues.

Enemies of democracy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Folashade Tinubu’s Age. / Elected 8th Republic Senate Members / Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.