Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha (28703 Views)

Bobrisky Secretly Dating Mompha As He Publicly Professes Love For Him / Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized / Kelvina: I Will Curse Yaw Dabo If He Denies Dating Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha by baby124: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
What is a married man doing around such company if he no get interest? Even spraying bob like a sugar daddy. We were all already thinking it. Guys like Bob are unstable. The moment you offend them they will expOse you. They cannot keep a secret as the men they are. They love to brag because they are men at the end of the day. He would have boasted and shown proof that Mompha is a sponsor. SMH

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha by Harrynight(m): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
chatinent:

To be very frank with you, what's up is that hunger dey catch me and the celling come bi like cake for my eyes.

But thanks for asking.

grin grin
grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha by Ceejay57: 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
funny people everywhere 🤣
Re: Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha by AmuEbule: 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
Bobrisky or whatever his name is, is very lucky that we don't have a normal Country and Leaders.
When we do, he will be put away for many years because what he is doing is not only abnormal but actually unlawful.

Our women now brag about the number of Nigerian politicians they are dating.
Tell me how many normal Countries that do that? Go Ahead... And these are home wreckers who want to get married someday undecided
Re: Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha by Habib101: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
Nonesense tranny
Re: Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha by Maxwell4404(m): 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
He no date you but he F**k ur Yanch
Re: Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha by Moji12(f): 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
chatinent:

What tense is that?

Future hopeful tense.
Re: Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha by ugotaya: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
That Ibo/Yoruba actress.. Nkechi come to mind now, Na wetin the two of them they chop come dey fight online at time be that..humm Turkey and Dubai connection. na wa for nija people ooo

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha by Dikaveli(m): 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hangmnk:
Good

Afonja Christian and Afonja social media influencers in collaboration with IPOB terrorists, trying to paint this abomination on innocent Muslim Northerner. Tifiakwa!

Bingo before you start barking

Mompha and Bob are both yorubas
Re: Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha by chatinent: 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
Moji12:

Future hopeful tense.

There's no hope for human government.
Re: Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha by ModeEbo(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
E no problem me ooo

Re: Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha by Opejesu(m): 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
That is your own cup of tea �
Re: Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha by Bfss: 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
Oh
Re: Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha by Iykenuwa(m): 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hangmnk:
Good

Afonja Christian and Afonja social media influencers in collaboration with IPOB terrorists, trying to paint this abomination on innocent Muslim Northerner. Tifiakwa!

The Yan daudu in Kano, Kaduna, Zaria, Katsina etc are from where; and who are those that visit them at night?
Re: Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha by Moji12(f): 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
chatinent:

There's no hope for human government.
We go de alright Las Las now as we r the architect of our problems. Kikkikikiki I laugh in osinbajo's daughter name.
Re: Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha by wumi2017(f): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
September to remember grin grin
Wawulence everywhere

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha by Carparts888(m): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
U deserve a champagne for this statement
Brandonx:
undecided If he's not dating him then she should show us her rich lover she's been talking about.

Anyways that's not my headache she's still a small boy with time he'll understand how like works.
Re: Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
How will a cross dresser just come out and boom!....he starts becoming the celebrities favourite and getting ambassador contracts? There are people responsible and they are definitely not women.

Huge number of black negroes are f@gs.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha by Nyanabo(m): 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
chatinent:

What tense is that?

Future impossible tense baba. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha by Jeffy1206(m): 5:53am On Sep 26, 2021
22o62021:
Mompha said God forbid bad thing
that's a desperate way trying to defend yourself. That's lame!
Re: Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha by quivah(f): 6:08am On Sep 26, 2021
Re: Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 26, 2021
Gays should stop telling lies. If you are a gay, say it, and do not destroy lives..
Re: Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha by Yemikiitan(f): 9:12am On Sep 26, 2021
22o62021:
Mompha said God forbid bad thing
Ghhhui
Re: Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha by Okemsinachi: 9:18am On Sep 26, 2021
Hangmnk:
Good

Hangmnk:
Good

[quote author=Hangmnk post=106164804]Good

If You Don't Know What To Say, you Shut Up That Your Stupid Mouth. Ewu hausa.
Re: Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha by Eviana(f): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
Don't know who the following two people are:
Mompha and the former aide.
What I do know is that I wouldn't be surprised IF the "accusation" is true. Wouldn't be surprised at all.
Many married men engage in sexual activity with other men....whilst being married...deny it publicly and keep it secret (until death).
They don't label it "dating" either.
It happens a lot in the U.S. but clearly is a huge "hush-hush" secret in Nigeria...where it clearly is happening on a much larger scale than folks think.
It's sad because the wife and children will be the ultimate victims in those cases.
Re: Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha by Abelino(m): 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hangmnk:
Good

You get sense at all so? I'm not surprised thou.. Na Them���
Re: Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha by daniella45(f): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
all of them are crazy....
bobrisky is everywhere spreading clitocurrency

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Julius Agwu Turns Crippled Begger To Promote Upcoming Show (photos) / Adaora Ukoh Delivers Baby Boy In US / Chika Ike Vs Mercy Aigbe: Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.