Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno (31735 Views)

ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters / 30 Soldiers Killed In Mainok As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno / Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by omoluka: 8:08am On Sep 26, 2021
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by proeast(m): 8:13am On Sep 26, 2021
otokx:
Don't know what to believe about this matter anymore, there is really a war up there in Nigeria.

Yes, to Boko Haram and Iswap, they're fighting a brutal war but to these irresponsible government, those terrorists are their brothers and should be treated with kids gloves no matter what.

30 soldiers wiped out just like that and yet nothing will happen!

I really pity those soldiers because they're the ones at the receiving end of all these nonsense. You subdue the terrorists and take them prisoners, at great risks to your own lives only to watch helplessly as they're pampered and eventually termed repentant and released. Even when the soldiers are in a position to wipe them out, they will be restrained from doing so but any time the terrorists ambush them, they will be so brutal and make sure they're eliminated in the most hideous and gruesome way.

No be juju be that?!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by Malawian(m): 8:13am On Sep 26, 2021
Angelfrost:
My own is... Don't these sacrificial lambs abi soldiers have families and close friends?!!

Can't someone speak up about this anomaly?!!

How many more soldiers are we gonna sacrifice for the greed of Buhari and the political class?!!... How many more in a man made war without end?!!
I think Bubu and his regime dodged a coup when they failed to attend his COAS burial. I believe they would have all been rounded up in that burial ground had it been they went there.

I believe that episode was a military coup in motion that failed. They needed to draw BUBU out in the open cos from what I have seen and read about the seat of power, storming ASO rock is suicide mission.

Even as weak a president as GEJ was, no one attempted to storm him at ASO Rock.

Ever wondered why there has been no military coup since the Capital was moved to Abuja?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by cmikel: 8:19am On Sep 26, 2021
CAN YOU GIVE US THE REAL NAMES OF THE SOLDIERS KILLED AND THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS CONTACT WHO WILL CONFIRM THE NAMES PUBLISHED ARE REAL NAMES OF THEIR LOVED ONES.

WE HOPE THIS IS NOT A SYSTEMATIC CLEANSING OF SOLDIERS

WHY TRANSPORT SOLDIERS BY LAND WHEN YOU KNOW HOW DEADLY THE TERRITORY IS WHAT HAPPENED TO THE JET AIR LIFTS?

WHO INFORMS THESE ISWAP /BOKOHARAM OF THE MOVEMENT OF SOLDIERS.

WHY ARE SOLDIERS BEEN TRANSPORTED WITHOUT ANY SOVILANCE OR AIR SUPPORT.

HOPE ALL THESES UNINTELLIGENT LOSS OF SOLDIERS AND KILLINGS IS NOT USED JUST TO CREATE A HAUX BY THE RANKS.

HOPE ITS NOT A SYSTEMATIC PLOT.

GOD HELP THE N/A

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by Kei144(m): 8:22am On Sep 26, 2021
ISWAP people were obviously informed about movement of the soldiers, by an insider.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by InHeaven(m): 9:28am On Sep 26, 2021
Funny enough, no one ask to see the pictures as evidence throughout the thread. They believed it happened.

However whenever army claim to have killed Boko Haram Terrorist, this same people will ask for pictorial evidence or they belie Nigeria Army and follow with different criticism.

I'm bewildered
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by Amudeneogu: 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
I pity this country, we are in a serious mess may God help us
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by generalwo(m): 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
Why do I think this information is false?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by nams77: 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
BiafraAburi:
LIARS. THE NUMBER IS FAR ABOVE 30.
That figure can be true. One RPG fired at a truck can obliterate a dozen persons. Add to it rapid burst of assault rifles and other rpgs to a group of unsuspecting men.
Even the U.S marine can suffer such casualty given the element of surprise.
There is sabotage In this war. Informations were leaked.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by onuman: 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
A day or two after Buhari told the world via his UN speech that his government has diminished Boko Haram.

A regime of lies.

RIP soldiers.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by yewawa: 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ambushed or set up by their superiors!.....the list pls...
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by 77star: 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
ok
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by onuman: 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ekejoestar:
Sometimes I wonder what happened to the Nigerian army that upon all this rot and corruption going on in all institutions of the govt,none of them have risen up to save the masses and put those bloody demons we have as leaders in their place (grave) .

Anybody who dies for Nigeria simply died a foolish vain death cos the leaders are using them as pawns in the game of chess.

This same Boko Haram that will receive amnesty tomorrow from the govt is the same Boko Haram that our men are fighting and being killed for nothing.

Fula is on top of the game. It caged Nigeria armed forces with Fula officers in strategic positions.

A subtle Jihad is what’s going on in Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by ofiko123(m): 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
Sad,RIP to the dead soldiers..
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by Albertone(m): 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
Dedemworld:

Another idiot sighted.... that will not run like fowl is there fucking Olosho every night, I should be ashamed of myself that my mate are fighting for the country when I idiot hides in the room and criticize anything i see online. If not that I am a daft I should have been brave enough to pick up an Army Form so that i will do better more than the whole soldiers in the NE. Idiot mugu. I only have power to Bleep. Lazy thing. Coward!!!!!!!!!!!!! When they call real man I will hide my face but whenever they call slay queen I will sharperly come out side. ODE
Why I no go fück??I no impötent like you na.

Lol I'm a full blooded barrack boy.Owena barracks in Ondo state.
I wanted to join the military,even my father no gree.He change am for me.
My head began to get correct by the time I saw the number of widowed soldier wives.I saw numerous RIPs Year in year out on soldier's statuses.
Recently a soldier died,a SF soldier.He hasn't spent up to 1 year in Army.

The people killing them are being granted amnesty and being tagged "repentant".

Think well.If you still think it's worth joining the Nigerian military (suicide),then,you must be a minor who doesn't know anything about life yet!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by Bolaji26(m): 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
Albertone:

Lol

Army recruits soldiers twice a year.And people are ready to do anything for them to be shortlisted for training.

Boko haram forcefully captures many men and brainwashes them.It is join or we kill you.
Many also join willingly to fight for allah.

As long as no one surrenders,the fight will still be on for long.

You have a point oo.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by Dedemworld: 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
Albertone:

Why I no go fück??I no impötent like you na.

Lol I'm a full blooded barrack boy.Owena barracks in Ondo state.
I wanted to join the military,even my father no gree.He change am for me.
My head began to get correct by the time I saw the number of widowed soldier wives.I saw numerous RIPs Year in year out on soldier's statuses.
Recently a soldier died,a SF soldier.He hasn't spent up to 1 year in Army.

The people killing them are being granted amnesty and being tagged "repentant".

Think well.If you still think it's worth joining the Nigerian military (suicide),then,you must be a minor who doesn't know anything about life yet!

U re a slowpoke, if u like u graduate from barrack boy to street boy, the pure fact is that u re still a BOY. and boy keeps quite whenever man talks. If ur father is a soldier and yet u also condemns soldiers that means u re a bastard. The salary ur father receives was used to raised u... nothing wrong with joining the Army, it's ur cursed government playing politics on everything. As if if they give u slot to enter US Army u will refuse the offer.. instead of you to be praying for the ones that enter the job, same u re happy while dying. U will now come here and be telling me what i know. Is better u wise up BOY and stop being a BOY. ur mate are now MEN
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by Pum60: 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
God!!! It's so disheartening. May their souls rest in peace
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by Albertone(m): 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
Dedemworld:

U re a slowpoke, if u like u graduate from barrack boy to street boy, the pure fact is that u re still a BOY. and boy keeps quite whenever man talks. If ur father is a soldier and yet u also condemns soldiers that means u re a bastard. The salary ur father receives was used to raised u... nothing wrong with joining the Army, it's ur cursed government playing politics on everything. As if if they give u slot to enter US Army u will refuse the offer.. instead of you to be praying for the ones that enter the job, same u re happy while dying. U will now come here and be telling me what i know. Is better u wise up BOY and stop being a BOY. ur mate are now MEN
Lol I even thought you have some affiliations with the military.Your responses shows that a clown is better off you.

I am not condemning soldiers.I am only condemning those who saw how things are and are still going ahead to join.
If my dad had been killed all the times he was fighting BH, will I still see his salaries??He doesn't want me to have the experience he had and your are here typing horse shiit!

If our government is playing politics with the army, should people keep joining so that they will be used to play politics too??

If I was given slot for even ghanaian army,I will join.They value lives there.Not here that the people who sent army are also the ones empowering BH.Using lives to play chess!!!

I should pray for those who enter the job??
Were they blind or deaf that they don't know the situations soldiers are in currently?Na me buy dem form?Abi dem force dem join.
You see how soldiers are being killed and you still went ahead to join...you deserve a curse not prayers.

If you like go and join.I will type RIP when your news hits front page.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by Dedemworld: 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
Albertone:

Lol I even thought you have some affiliations with the military.Your responses shows that a clown is better off you.

I am not condemning soldiers.I am only condemning those who saw how things are and are still going ahead to join.
If my dad had been killed all the times he was fighting BH, will I still see his salaries??He doesn't want me to have the experience he had and your are here typing horse shiit!

If our government is playing politics with the army, should people keep joining so that they will be used to play politics too??

If I was given slot for even ghanaian army,I will join.They value lives there.Not here that the people who sent army are also the ones empowering BH.Using lives to play chess!!!

I should pray for those who enter the job??
Were they blind or deaf that they don't know the situations soldiers are in currently?Na me buy dem form?Abi dem force dem join.
You see how soldiers are being killed and you still went ahead to join...you deserve a curse not prayers.

If you like go and join.I will type RIP when your news hits front page.

In any countries, someone that join the army is ready to die for the country that's y he joined, and is even in the agreement. So in this 21st century boys only want to cashout but not to die, the same you that don't want to die and can't even go near the form to pick will be the one to condemn the ones that have joined that they re coward and running for Bokoharam, meanwhile some idiot are out there that can't even make the move to apply to serve the nation talkless of dying.......... Àlàmú, Better get this into ur skull, something must kill a man, if someone sleeps at night and can't wake up, or he mistep and fall then die, tell me did they also join the Army?? U re afraid of death but u want to make it, don't u know every steps in this life is also risky. Not untill u join Army. Did they tell u that everyone that joins the Military dies, or they tell u if u don't join the Military ur life would be long, better start living life like no one knows tmao, and death is inevitable. Everyone must die. So why re u taking as if u want to live like metuselah... stop thinking like a BOY. No where save in this country and the entire world. People even die on top of women when having sex, so why re u talking as if Joining the Army is 100% death warrant
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by Albertone(m): 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
Dedemworld:

In any countries, someone that join the army is ready to die for the country that's y he joined, and is even in the agreement. So in this 21st century boys only want to cashout but not to die, the same you that don't want to die and can't even go near the form to pick will be the one to condemn the ones that have joined that they re coward and running for Bokoharam, meanwhile some idiot are out there that can't even make the move to apply to serve the nation talkless of dying.......... Àlàmú, Better get this into ur skull, something must kill a man, if someone sleeps at night and can't wake up, or he mistep and fall then die, tell me did they also join the Army?? U re afraid of death but u want to make it, don't u know every steps in this life is also risky. Not untill u join Army. Did they tell u that everyone that joins the Military dies, or they tell u if u don't join the Military ur life would be long, better start living life like no one knows tmao, and death is inevitable. Everyone must die. So why re u taking as if u want to live like metuselah... stop thinking like a BOY. No where save in this country and the entire world. People even die on top of women when having sex, so why re u talking as if Joining the Army is 100% death warrant

Nigerian soldiers are dying by what could be averted.If BH is not being sponsored,not being supported and we don't have saboteurs amongst us, this fight won't last up till this moment.

They are using soldiers for their benefits.They are cashing out big time from this war.
They do not want this war to end.

In US,the government doesn't promote terrorism like we do here.That is why they usually have upper hand in war unlike us...
Know this and know peace.
Regards.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by iwaeda: 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
Karmaisme:

A battalion is made up of 500-800 soldiers. 30 soldiers can never be referred to as a battalion.
Sarcasm!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by Karmaisme(m): 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
iwaeda:
Sarcasm!

Ok
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by CaptainAyub: 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dedemworld:

Sir, u re the one in boundage and u need Jesus. If u re in the right senses u suppose to know that those soldiers dying are not dying bcox of their sins.. they re just innocent as normal civilian trying to bring peace to the nation, but u end up happy and saying rubbish when u hear abt there death you feels happy and when u hear they kill boko haram ur heart filled with sadness. Why will u even be grateful to man who sacrifice his lives for others when u can't be grateful to Jesus who sacrifice his life for u and I.. think straight man and stop rejoicing over soldiers death. They re not the one that brought insurgency to the country neither benefitting anything from there too.
https://www.nairaland.com/6775922/soldiers-shoot-shiites-abuja-6

You can see why we 'love' your zoo army so much
Re: Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno by Danjikanbauchi: 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
God please protect our heros.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu / Babajide Sanwo-Olu & Femi Gbajabiamila Show Off Football Skills / When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.