Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,767 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) (21080 Views)

Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / Reno Omokri Lands In New York For #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork / Buhari Departs New York For Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by Bfss: 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
Oh
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by wellmax(m): 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

How can we leave New York so soon when
the debt of Nigeria has not been cancelled

You think cancellation will be done over the counter?
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by samwash(m): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
So quick !!!
Baba for stay small mk him flex NYC small na.
We nor even kwn wada person commot for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by franchasng: 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
CilicMarin:
Safe Journey Darling Daddy.

May Your Enemies Continue To Wail, While You Rebuild Nigeria.

Thank You Sir For All Your Sacrifices For The Betterment Of Nigeria Our Dear Country
May your home and family be like Nigeria your darling Buhari has rebuilt, say amen

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by GEEBITE: 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
Easy with hyperboles, what's punchy about an address begging for loan forgiveness and vaccines. The obvious lies about security situation or that sideline chat with Netherlands monarch with the ludicrous claim on a strong economy after which he begged for money again.
festacman:
From visit to Imo State, the appreciation message to SE people on Facebook, the counter protests at UN that took shine off that of separatist groups to the punchy presidential address that skipped issue of Biafra, the people around President Buhari had a good outing with his appearance at UNGA 76. It have been good thinking, good product.

Over to IPOB that is focused too much on coercive sit-at-home orders that kill local economy rather than draft a Economic/Political Roadmap to convince the people and carry them along. They need to be more strategic. Most importantly, show clearly the better deal their dream Biafra will offer Igbos as opposed to what Nigeria offers.
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by Obipaul77(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
chatinent:
Question: if you hear sth happened to the airplane, will you be happy as a patriotic Nigerian?

Me: I no go dey happy.

What about you?
Wetin concern me.
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by Trentee4eva: 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
post=106167828:
The children of hate, frustrations and perdition will keep embarrassing their lineage on a daily basis. cheesy
Illiteracy is not a disease, it's something worse.

God bless our Darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi.
God bless all positive and sane Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria.

As seen somewhere on cyberspace .........
May God change your life and that of your entire lineage, the same way Buhari is changing Nigeria. AMEN!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by BiafraAburi: 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
post=106167828:
The children of hate, frustrations and perdition will keep embarrassing their lineage on a daily basis. cheesy

God bless our Darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi.
God bless Nigeria.

STOP POSTING OLD PICTURES WHEN BIDEN WAS VICE TO OBAMA.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
chatinent:
Question: if you hear sth happened to the airplane, will you be happy as a patriotic Nigerian?

Me: I no go dey happy.

What about you?

I KNOW you very well, You will be HAPPY and Probably CELEBRATE
But let me pretend like I don't KNOW grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by michoim(m): 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
Where is Reno Omokri? Wasted protests as usual...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by chatinent: 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
Harrynight:

I KNOW you very well, You will be HAPPY and Probably CELEBRATE
But let me pretend like I don't KNOW grin

Lols.
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:
What's his benefits to Nigeria? By p
Lol

Mannabbgrills, I have good reasons to believe that you are a corrupt hypocrite.

I challenge you to prove me wrong instead of hiding in the panties of mods.

If you have any honor, provide evidence that you are not corrupt and let's even dissect your reasoning.

Using your alternative monicker, NLpolicewoman, to report people who challenge you won't save you.

Face the challenge like a man and not run away like a weakling.

Ghen ghen! Ayam love this no nonsense challenge. Ogua ga esike, onye gba oso nne ya! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by Omicron007: 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:
What's his benefits to Nigeria? By p
Lol

Mannabbgrills, I have good reasons to believe that you are a corrupt hypocrite.

I challenge you to prove me wrong instead of hiding in the panties of mods.

If you have any honor, provide evidence that you are not corrupt and let's even dissect your reasoning.

Using your alternative monicker, NLpolicewoman, to report people who challenge you won't save you.

Face the challenge like a man and not run away like a weakling.

Louder!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by chichimezie(f): 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
Come wetin dis man dey waka up and down sef���
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by CharleyBright(m): 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
CilicMarin:

Thank You Sir For All Your Sacrifices For The Betterment Of Nigeria Our Dear Country

Did you say Darling Daddy??

Does Buhari know you exist?
What do we call a child whose father does not know he exist??

A Bastard !!!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by Didi55(m): 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
So weting be the feed back
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2021
post=106167828:

God bless Nigeria.

Stop deceiving us
This picture was taken back then in pre-covid19 Era... Biden wasn't the president then

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by IAMPEDRO: 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE
Those days there is this joy when you hear Dad is coming home for weekend. For mr president, I know he has children and they might feel same, truth is that those children knows daddy is really not trying.
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by Gotze1: 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
Shameless man that want debt he constantly demanding for to be scrapped. Yet his jobless son did an elaborate wedding.
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by Brown2012: 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
CilicMarin:

Dollar is 583 from 180!, I said let me give you update on his achievements

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by harjay1986: 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
Seniorwriter:
NONSENSE!

WE NEED YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERS COME 2023!

@SENIORWRITER

Sir is not about young people majority of young peole are into drugs and many vices ... we only need Visionary one either old or young that can transform Nigeria to be the one we want
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
Brown2012:

Don't mind the shameless idi'ot
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by Joseph08(m): 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
Very soon Buhari might request a loan from me the way I'm looking at him.

Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by harjay1986: 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
Brown2012:

bro dont waste your advice many people dont know the impact they just know that cost of things is high but tgey dont know why
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
CilicMarin:

Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
Sicilyjoe:
Lol I thought he was arrested by the Igbos in new York under house arrest ?

It was an embarrassment . New York Police department was invited to maintain peace at the Nigeria House, New York. The purpose of the protest was achieved despite huge amount of money spent to rent pro government protesters.

The IBOS and Yorubas make up estimated 70% or more of Nigerians in US. It is very important that they are aware of the future disengagement of many tribes from the present Nigeria.

The CIA is aware of what is happening throughout the period of UNGA. Old man Kingibe, Nigeria Intelligence Agency Director and several others in US. Indirectly, a Psychological warfare has begun between the North and the South, the Middle Belt , an endangered species threatened by the Fulanis are also present. Therefore, the North has to assemble a strong team led by an old man Babangana Kingibe.

On the local turf, Malami, Masari and others are fighting the VAT battle. I know the Security Attache at the US High Commission in Nigeria and various CIA operators have reports on Nigeria.

The South may have no choice in future other than arms struggle.
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by Memphitz357: 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
dasparrow:

Shut up abeg!
You dey mind that fool?
He keeps creating different monikers and replying them. He's nothing but an irritating fool!!!
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
Lifeless bigot
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by Tjagboma: 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
Presido try bring update abeg
Re: Buhari Departs New York For Nigeria (Photos) by UTILITYMAY(m): 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
CilicMarin:

I still wonder the way people like you think. Rebuild Nigeria for how many years? Almost seven years now, nothing to show, you are here spewing rubbish. You should at least have conscience for once. Haba!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG / Garba Shehu - The President Will Not Take Action That Violates The Constitution / Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.