Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? (18945 Views)

Nigeria LNG Seeks To Engage Qualified Candidates As Graduate Trainees / Apply As Graduate Management Trainee At Brook Stone Property Limited / Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by Officialgarri: 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
The same idiots who wish every police death also want to join the police force... grin grin

We might laugh at your death same way you did to others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by leveljames(m): 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
U know of anyone who can assist
CandyOps:
To make it easier for you.. get ready with your #300k entrance fee. It's like an open secret.

It's usually 300k. Them go put your name for special list. If list comes out you go just come your norma 3 months police training.

After then na to begin chase case. Well if you be police you no need to find case. Na case go dey pursue you before u go know am I go recover that money wey u pay... That is if u dey beta state

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
Wahala
Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by Lamasta(m): 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
Police job I sincerely cannot do it o grin
Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by Naijaolosho2: 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
Alex80s:
You can only join as a graduate when they advertise for it. The training is about 1year. You will pass out with ASP rank (1 star). You will be paid huge allowance.

Another option is Police Academy (POLAC) just like NDA. Which means you will choose your course of study and graduate after 4 or 5year. You will be commissioned as an ASP. You will shake hands with the President on your POP.

Perfect!
Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by samwillyco1(m): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
CandyOps:
To make it easier for you.. get ready with your #300k entrance fee. It's like an open secret.

It's usually 300k. Them go put your name for special list. If list comes out you go just come your norma 3 months police training.

After then na to begin chase case. Well if you be police you no need to find case. Na case go dey pursue you before u go know am I go recover that money wey u pay... That is if u dey beta state

I don't get you very well, do you have the needed connection
Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by Franking: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
The best way is to know somebody who is somebody otherwise the odds are heavily stacked against u.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by LokoH(m): 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
CandyOps:

State like osun
Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
grin cool
Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by Carparts888(m): 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
Don't say what u don't know..Police usually recruit cadet ASP directly but the last was done 2016 as same 2016 was when police academy produced it's first graduates
The only way to become an officer is if you enter as an inspector cadet (still recruited directly) or u have to enter the university (police academy) and spend 5 years)
Only opportunity now for cadets is for the younger ones with O levels
Alex80s:
You can only join as a graduate when they advertise for it. The training is about 1year. You will pass out with ASP rank (1 star). You will be paid huge allowance.

Another option is Police Academy (POLAC) just like NDA. Which means you will choose your course of study and graduate after 4 or 5year. You will be commissioned as an ASP. You will shake hands with the President on your POP.

Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by Churchill6767: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
Just chill small, when dem wake up dem go answer you..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
By being a Northerner. Change ur name to Mohammed, Ibrahim, Amina, Danjuma and u don't even have to finish primary 2 to become a Nigerian police officer

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
ThankUJesus:

Not possible, you can only join police during general recruitment.
is not true, if you know your way and the right connection, you can join NPF any time any day. I know someone that joined last year without going through this their 3 /9 months regular training.
Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The day you join the police is the day you and your generation become benefactors of the curses bound to befall them as a result of the constant innocent blood they shed on daily basis.

This I have seen.

So na goat go secure the nation?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
Oviebright:
Through the Nigeria police Academy. But it’s very competitive.

Nigerian police don't take graduates anymore.

They stopped this exercise in 2012.

To join as a graduate, you need to join the Nigerian Police academy. you do this by writing jamb.

There's no other way.

This is different from the military. Because the military is still taking graduates via short service program!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by aku626(m): 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
better join the military e get y. D kain curse wey Dey on that force Ehn. No go carry watin no b your own o
Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by Godwin25king: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
Connection na
Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
is not true, if you know your way and the right connection, you can join NPF any time any day. I know someone that joined last year without going through this their regular 3 /9 months regular training.

You don't know anyone that joined, but I know this is Nigeria!
Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
Carparts888:
Don't say what u don't know..Police usually recruit cadet ASP directly but the last was done 2016 as same 2016 was when police academy produced it's first graduates
The only way to become an officer is if you enter as an inspector cadet (still recruited directly) or u have to enter the university (police academy) and spend 5 years)
Only opportunity now for cadets is for the younger ones with O levels

Exactly, that exercise has been stopped.

But I think it stopped in 2012. I tried joining after graduation in 2013 but was told they stopped it in 2012.
Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
Naijaolosho2:

Perfect!

You're saluting a false information as perfect lol

Nairaland is nairaland...

I verify every news, information etc I see on nairaland before I take it serious

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by Myhusband(m): 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
Armed robber force, useless people. they just demonstrated their stupidity around Elepe road this after causing traffic over little issue

God punish them
Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by saphiere(f): 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
Alex80s:

ASP in 2011 earned 75k. I don't know about now.
Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
Alejandrah:

Exactly, that exercise has been stopped.

But I think it stopped in 2012. I tried joining after graduation in 2013 but was told they stopped it in 2012.
if you are into sport like football, you can join any of their sport team, from there, manovoure your to the force properly, with the right connection.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by efficiencie(m): 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
Donangelo:
What is the best means to join The Nigerian police as graduate without the normal recruitment.?

Of all the professions in this life...na police. Mehn. Village people are wicked.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
if you are into sport like football, you can join any of their sport team, from there, manovoure your to the force properly, with the right connection.

2013 is not 2021

I'll never advise my enemy to join the Nigerian Police force, Never

Spits!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by AbuAeesha: 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
CandyOps:

if it is 300k for short service alot of pple wud have applied
i myself would have

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
Alejandrah:

You don't know anyone that joined, but I know this is Nigeria!
I'm saying what I know, when he first told me, I couldn't believe it until I visited him in his station. Though he joined as an Inspector instead of ASP with his first degree.
Re: What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
I'm saying what I know, when he first told me, I couldn't believe it until I visited him in his station. Though he joined as an Inspector instead of ASP with his first degree.

Well, this is Nigeria. It's very possible.

I don't even know why I doubted you sha

May be I forgot my country!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Your Salary Enough In This Economy?, Get In Here Let's Discuss / Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... / Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.