Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

Bola Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria After Months In London On Medical - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria After Months In London On Medical (4691 Views)

More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria After Months In London On Medical by SarkinYarki: 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
The Eagle has landed ...Welcome back sir ..
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria After Months In London On Medical by Bendeco02: 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Urbanchampion:

What's Obi's achievements in governance...most of you are plainly naive and totally out of touch with reasons. Imagine calling BAT a criminal, while calling Obi China a leader

Mumu.. shey u was talking of who is more worthy to be a leader, now u have diverted.... U're the naive one here.
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria After Months In London On Medical by Bendeco02: 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
Urbanchampion:

What's Obi's achievements in governance...most of you are plainly naive and totally out of touch with reasons. Imagine calling BAT a criminal, while calling Obi China a leader
Mumu.. shey u was talking of who is more worthy to be a leader, now u have diverted.... U're the naive one here.
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria After Months In London On Medical by Conner44: 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
What? You are disappointed right.

Your Daddy has finally oyoyo grin you don get mouth to talk back

How many months arrears you been talk say him dey owe you again?
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria After Months In London On Medical by puppie017: 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
Asgard73:
Thank God he’s back....

Tinubu must contest... if Buni and malami no give am ticket .... make he decamp .... no excuses.

Apc must give Yoruba ticket...

Back returns North
Decamp keh
Who get party

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria After Months In London On Medical by adekolaelect(m): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
Bendeco02:

Am happy that @least u aknowledged and accepted that he is ur leader... U guys always worship criminals... If someone like orjiuzo kalu is from south West u guys will also be hailing and worshipping him.

We respect and aknowledge responsible people here, Peter Obi is one of our leader... Even Umahi is more worthy and qualified to be called a leader than that ur oduduwa Jagaban..
of you forget to mention Alamiysia and other fraudster from your region !!!!¡ Though I can't blame you ,na waiting you get na him you go dance on top.pls try to list them all .I am 101% sure that only Tinubu is more than all of them joint together.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria After Months In London On Medical by Rahkman: 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:
Mtchewww!!

Las las una go delete!!!

Keep chasing presidency with the thread of life you have left sogbo?

Greedy old weak man!!
omo ale

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria After Months In London On Medical by HolyStriker(m): 1:28am On Sep 26, 2021
Video of him stepping down from the flight OR walking to his car...... E get why.

I wan check something grin angry grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria After Months In London On Medical by Dabronze(m): 7:58am On Sep 26, 2021
Maybe he come to to tell the govenor of SW to stop anti-open grazin bcuz Fulani And Yoruba Are Brothers
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria After Months In London On Medical by Playmypart: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
WHY BOLA AHMED TINUBU MAY BECOME PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA...

By Fred Chukwuelobe

The Jagaban is back. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is back. He's the most talked about politician today.

Let me say this, he may become president of Nigeria.

Politics is about strategy, networking, empowerment and tact.

Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu is a strategist. He's a mobliser. He's a benefactor to many people.

In Nigeria of today, he remains about the only politician who left office, put people in offices and has maintained a strong hold on his followers and oils his political machinery still.

Politics is not won by shouting 'God forbid', drug baron, bullion van bandits etc..on social media and in pubs.

It is not won by shouting curses on social media.

It is not won by repeatedly accusing a politician of corruption without going to court to prove it.

It is about strategic thinking, planning, execution and mobilisation.

Tinubu is a strategist. He's a planner. He's a mobiliser. He's generous. He is planning, mobilising, strategising, and reaching out.

What is your candidate doing? Shouting 'it is our turn'. Which turn? Left or right?

You can ask how, where he got the money from. Many of those you support should also answer your question.

You can accuse him of all sorts.

If he becomes president, there's nothing you can do.

If you don't want him to be president, begin now to plan how to stop him. But it's not by writing on social media and shouting abuses.

He has the press at his beck and call. He has powerful pen pushers. He can match you in all fronts of propaganda.

Besides, if Muhammadu Buhari can rule Nigeria for 8 years, why not Tinubu?

Tinubu has many things to his credit. He also made it possible for Buhari after many trials.

Like you, he may not approve of the way Buhari has governed this country. I don't approve of it either.

Under Buhari this country is more distressed than ever. Tinubu is partially responsible for this state of affairs.

What can we attribute to Buhari before Tinubu brought his machinery to help install him?

The only thing I can credit to our president is being the worst bigot we have ever seen, and presiding over the country in the worst manner possible.

If Tinubu comes for my support, I'd give it to him. He will have to promise me that he'd be broadminded.

No politician is a Saint. Therefore, nobody should expect the Jagaban to be a Saint.

I repeat, Tinubu may become president of Nigeria.

He has all it takes to secure the ticket and go ahead to win. You heard me? Win!

You're free to shout, 'God forbid'.

Except his opponents plan well to upstage him, I won't be surprised if he becomes our president.

Unless God forbids it, it may happen.
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria After Months In London On Medical by Playmypart: 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
You may need to read this.

APGA cannot mourn the exit of Mr Peter Obi with all these secret findings surrounding him.

Edwin Chukwujekwu and Nonyelum Nwokoye (Chairman and Secretary APGA)

1. Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

Read More: Here:

https://www. thenigerianvoice .com/news/162406/more-secrets-of-mr-peter-obi-unveiled-tufiakwa.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Governor Of Plateau State Releases Official Portrait, Checkout!!! / 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! / Updates Of Cross River Guber Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.