Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Osanebi Shocks Newly Wedded Couple With Brand New Benz. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osanebi Shocks Newly Wedded Couple With Brand New Benz. (1431 Views)

Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja / Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) / Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osanebi Shocks Newly Wedded Couple With Brand New Benz. by Samokworu: 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
Osanebi Shocks Newly Wedded Couple With Brand New Benz.

Delta lawmaker, Rt. Hon. Friday Osanebi, today threw guests and well wishers in a marriage ceremony into big surprise as he presented a latest edition of Mercedes-Benz E350 4matic, to a newly married couple.

The Empowerment Master made the presentation during the wedding reception between former Miss Joan Otanohighe and Mr Emmanuel Ogonna.

The event which took place at the Eventistry Hall, freedom way, lekki phase 1, Lagos; witnessed the gathering of dignitaries, business moguls, family members, associates and friends of the couples.

Osanebi as the chairman of the occasion had charged the newly married couple to always retain God in thier marriage and home by dedication to God, love and sacrifice.

"For the couple, I want you both to continue to love and tolerate each other, beacsue as we love one another, we keep God in the marriage and in the home". He said.

He added that God in a home and in a marriage will enhance the continuous inflow of God's blessings and favour.

" so that the good things of life coupled with God's favour, as God has promised in his word (Proverbs 18:22); will continue to be your portion". Osanebi added.

The overwhelmed couple thanked guests for coming and expressed thier profound gratitude to God and the chairman for his uncommon benevolence. They prayed God to continue to bless him.

Re: Osanebi Shocks Newly Wedded Couple With Brand New Benz. by Totilopussylick(m): 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
Thumb up man.
Re: Osanebi Shocks Newly Wedded Couple With Brand New Benz. by chatinent: 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
I for buy Benz. Na because I no get that shoe first.
Re: Osanebi Shocks Newly Wedded Couple With Brand New Benz. by xpressionx(m): 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
My next ride
Re: Osanebi Shocks Newly Wedded Couple With Brand New Benz. by chidexleo: 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
Correct man
Re: Osanebi Shocks Newly Wedded Couple With Brand New Benz. by Bluntguy: 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
Maybe the way he chooses to execute his own constituency project.
Re: Osanebi Shocks Newly Wedded Couple With Brand New Benz. by longetivity(m): 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hope he did not buy it with his constituents money
Re: Osanebi Shocks Newly Wedded Couple With Brand New Benz. by Guyman02: 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
Does his Constituency have the road for such a car?

1 Like

Re: Osanebi Shocks Newly Wedded Couple With Brand New Benz. by chiiraq802(m): 1:25am On Sep 26, 2021
I thought he was Business man or a real Hustler but as a politician Fxck him.
Happy married tho to the newly married couple.

Re: Osanebi Shocks Newly Wedded Couple With Brand New Benz. by HolyStriker(m): 1:33am On Sep 26, 2021
The person above me no get chill @ all

.......Congratulations to the couple..We no wan hear KPOKpogri or Tonto!

Unless una wan return the Benz
Re: Osanebi Shocks Newly Wedded Couple With Brand New Benz. by nairavsdollars(f): 3:14am On Sep 26, 2021
Drug baron
Re: Osanebi Shocks Newly Wedded Couple With Brand New Benz. by punisha: 6:51am On Sep 26, 2021
Nice ride.

HML to them.

(1) (Reply)

Who Leaked The Secret Of Obafemi Awolowo? / Watch How Dangote Showed Up In His Brother's Burial, Sani Dangote / Nigerian Tech Dominate The Top 40 List Of Africa Digital Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.