Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Emefiele: What Buhari Govt Needs To Address Nigeria’s Infrastructure Deficit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele: What Buhari Govt Needs To Address Nigeria’s Infrastructure Deficit (7938 Views)

APC Synonymous With Infrastructure Deficit – Okowa / Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison / Buhari Asks Investors For $1.5 Trillion To Bridge Nigeria’s Infrastructure Gap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele: What Buhari Govt Needs To Address Nigeria’s Infrastructure Deficit by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 26, 2021
100 billion dollars grin
Why not tell them how to generate the funds since you know what the economy needs.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: What Buhari Govt Needs To Address Nigeria’s Infrastructure Deficit by eeetuk(m): 7:40am On Sep 26, 2021
CBN governor Mr. Emefiele needs to resign and be replaced with a competent person. According to many reports, when he took the job in 2014 the rate of Naira to a dollar was 164. Today, Naira is 595 to a dollar. As a school teacher since 2010 and in the job of evaluating people, I would never give Emefiele a passing grade. His performance is below average in my view.

Here is my problem with Emefiele, as a governor of CBN, he has to wait for the world bank to advise Nigeria to put more money in infrastructures before Nigeria economy can rebound. Mr. Emefiele should have known that ahead of world bank and advised the Nigerian government. This raises questions about Emefiele competence. Please resign, sir . You have out lived your usefulness.
Re: Emefiele: What Buhari Govt Needs To Address Nigeria’s Infrastructure Deficit by lomprico(m): 7:58am On Sep 26, 2021
but osinbade talk say dem don build heaven on earth for Nigeria d other day.
Re: Emefiele: What Buhari Govt Needs To Address Nigeria’s Infrastructure Deficit by iyke649(m): 8:25am On Sep 26, 2021
helinues:
That's after almost 6 years as a president, people are still telling this government what to do.

O ma se oo
Ah. Even you sef don dey wail..
Last last e go reach everybody grin grin
Two years still remain for your Darlene president ����. Your wailing just dey start

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: What Buhari Govt Needs To Address Nigeria’s Infrastructure Deficit by Safyqueen: 8:42am On Sep 26, 2021
Mikelarteta:
I hear say na Holland Una wan go borrow from now. Buhari is a curse to Nigeria.

Buhari is a curse because he is a Fulani man whlie the CBN governor the main man in the country finance system is a blessing because he is from South who claim academic sophistication over north.

Hypocrisy doesn't respect development and growth but truth does.
Re: Emefiele: What Buhari Govt Needs To Address Nigeria’s Infrastructure Deficit by uvie66: 9:14am On Sep 26, 2021
......and what have you done to address the depreciation of the naira?
Re: Emefiele: What Buhari Govt Needs To Address Nigeria’s Infrastructure Deficit by jaxxy(m): 10:53am On Sep 26, 2021
Only a good economy can address infrastructure deficit, Buhari can’t do it by magic unless he wants to sell Nigeria via loans. Or where will the money for infrastructure come from? undecided

U guys should stop being stupid. undecided
Re: Emefiele: What Buhari Govt Needs To Address Nigeria’s Infrastructure Deficit by frog12: 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
now i know, this MAN is a REAL FRAUD.

square peg in a round hole
Re: Emefiele: What Buhari Govt Needs To Address Nigeria’s Infrastructure Deficit by towane: 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2021

Admittedly, for all Nigerians, God is the surest plug, and from him comes all blessings and power. But after him, comes this Oraimo 27,000mah Powerbank from which secure charge is given.

Power to all.

Lasts for up to 7 days on a single charge.

Contact number in the pic

Re: Emefiele: What Buhari Govt Needs To Address Nigeria’s Infrastructure Deficit by frog12: 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
no, SOLUDO was the best. SANUSI tried to copy and reverse a SOLUDO's work, but contributed nothing substantial.

nitt:
Failure of a CBN Governor.

Sanusi beats this flattie hands down.

The same 'Aboki' the ipob terrorist Eastern lot so love to hate, was the best CBN Governor till date.

This Biafran is the biggest failure in the bank's history
Re: Emefiele: What Buhari Govt Needs To Address Nigeria’s Infrastructure Deficit by nitt: 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
frog12:
no, SOLUDO was the best. SANUSI tried to copy and reverse a SOLUDO's work, but there contributed nothing substantial.

Lol...

No be only copy na cut & paste sef.

There is none like Sanusi to date.
Re: Emefiele: What Buhari Govt Needs To Address Nigeria’s Infrastructure Deficit by learnedman(m): 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
You think say we be mugu, we know u are just acting out a script of clearing way for your oga at Aso Rock to indulge in more pocket stuffing unhinged borrowing shocked
Re: Emefiele: What Buhari Govt Needs To Address Nigeria’s Infrastructure Deficit by BluntCrazeMan: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
longetivity:
wait!! is this helinues D zomBIE or..........
I didn't even see the Moniker..
Let me go back and check well...
Re: Emefiele: What Buhari Govt Needs To Address Nigeria’s Infrastructure Deficit by BluntCrazeMan: 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
helinues:
That's after almost 6 years as a president, people are still telling this government what to do.

O ma se oo
Na the real helinues be this ooo..
No be clone ooo.
It's like they have finally reformatted his brains and inserted a new chip inside..
He definitely shouldn't be wailing..
That is, if he is the original zombie-helinues that I know very well.
Re: Emefiele: What Buhari Govt Needs To Address Nigeria’s Infrastructure Deficit by BluntCrazeMan: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
iyke649:
Ah. Even you sef don dey wail..
Last last e go reach everybody grin grin
Two years still remain for your Darlene president ����. Your wailing just dey start
Even our own MANNABBCGRILL..
He will wail too.
Re: Emefiele: What Buhari Govt Needs To Address Nigeria’s Infrastructure Deficit by Yungmil: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
Afriqan:
100 billion dollars grin
Why not tell them how to generate the funds since you know what the economy needs.
why are you running?

You would have replied my quote on Anthony Joshua, since you say you know the sport very well.

I for school you very well about boxing. U dey make mouth.

I don't watch wrestling cos to me is like a Hollywood film but you see MMA (esp UFC) and boxing don't argue with me on it.

Do you even know who is the first ever heavyweight boxing cham of the world?
Re: Emefiele: What Buhari Govt Needs To Address Nigeria’s Infrastructure Deficit by Gfskw: 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Martha Agba Bags Doctoral Award From London Bridge Business School / CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC / Media, International Community Obstructing Anti-terror War –NSA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.