Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,797 members, 7,813,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment (3119 Views)

Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders / Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment by atheistandproud(m): 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
Between your budget/wants/needs vs brand loyalty

Which one should you hold on to...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KHG97tZiq8

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment by skywalker240(m): 4:46am On Sep 26, 2021
Hmmm, my budget i think.

1 Like

Re: A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment by Flamees(m): 5:03am On Sep 26, 2021
No go buy phone wey pass u
sapa go wire u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment by emae009(m): 7:48am On Sep 26, 2021
the sensible list:
1) Need
2) Want
3) Brand Loyalty
4) Budget

1 Like

Re: A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment by atheistandproud(m): 7:48am On Sep 26, 2021
skywalker240:
Hmmm, my budget i think.

All day, everyday.
Re: A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment by atheistandproud(m): 7:49am On Sep 26, 2021
Flamees:
No go buy phone wey pass u
sapa go wire u

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment by atheistandproud(m): 7:54am On Sep 26, 2021
emae009:
the sensible list:
1) Need
2) Want
3) Brand Loyalty
4) Budget

I sha go rearrange your list.

Budget first before anything. Even if I want SD 898 sef, I no go try am if my budget no reach am.

Budget should influence your needs/wants.

If I have 190k for example:

Company A dey sell Helio G85 for 228k tongue
Company B dey sell SD 778 for 178k
Company C dey sell Helio P35 for 150k

Which one you go buy?

6 Likes

Re: A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment by Jacku: 10:16am On Sep 26, 2021
atheistandproud:

Budget first before anything. Even if I want SD 898 sef, I no go try am if my budget no reach am.

Which one you go buy?
I go buy G85 cos that's my spec and need.

Which one you go buy?
Re: A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment by emae009(m): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2021
atheistandproud:

Which one you go buy?

1) You need a phone
2) you want a flagship killer
3) You prefer say Tecno but they don't have what you want
4) You go with your budget...

PS: in my case I'd take SD over MediaTek anytime any day.
Re: A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment by atheistandproud(m): 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
emae009:

1) You need a phone
2) you want a flagship killer
3) You prefer say Tecno but they don't have what you want
4) You go with your budget...

PS: in my case I'd take SD over MediaTek anytime any day.

I think you mean if both SoCs are on the same level, right?

Because if you put SD678 vs Mediatek Dimensity 800U...

I go rush the Mediatek.

1 Like

Re: A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment by emae009(m): 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
atheistandproud:

I think you mean if both SoCs are on the same level, right?

Because if you put SD678 vs Mediatek Dimensity 800U...

I go rush the Mediatek.

haha... No. Personal preference Like I just have beef with MediaTek tho.

My preference:
Bionic
SD
Exynos
MediaTek
Kirin
Re: A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment by atheistandproud(m): 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
emae009:

haha... No. Personal preference Like I just have beef with MediaTek tho.

My preference:
Bionic
SD
Exynos
MediaTek
Kirin

Out of curiosity, you'll pick SD439 over a G90T?

1 Like

Re: A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment by emae009(m): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
atheistandproud:

Out of curiosity, you'll pick SD439 over a G90T?

Of course not... collect the G90T. Sell it and use the money to buy a better SD
Re: A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment by Flamees(m): 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
atheistandproud:

Which one you go buy?
Imagine comparing SD778 to G85 is like
Comparing Chemical Engineering to pure and Industrial chemistry

Even 667 pass G85

Re: A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment by atheistandproud(m): 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
emae009:

Of course not... collect the G90T. Sell it and use the money to buy a better SD

Ehen now you're talking
Re: A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment by Flamees(m): 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
Jacku:

Which one you go buy?
These guy needs serious deliverance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment by atheistandproud(m): 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
Flamees:

I go buy Helio G85 grin grin then Come home And faint

Just keep the nearest CC location in your head sha.
Re: A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment by atheistandproud(m): 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
Jacku:

Which one you go buy?

Option B

The most powerful SoC there at the best affordable price

That's flagship killer territory
Re: A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment by atheistandproud(m): 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
Flamees:

Imagine comparing SD778 to G85 is like
Comparing Chemical Engineering to pure and Industrial chemistry

Flagship killer vs upper midranger
Re: A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment by Flamees(m): 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
atheistandproud:

Just keep the nearest CC location in your head sha.
I was Joking boss grin
Me but G85 for 228k nothing go fit make me do such

2 Likes

Re: A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment by atheistandproud(m): 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
Flamees:

I was Joking boss grin
Me but G85 for 228k nothing go fit make me do such

Not in my dreams.
Re: A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment by Theanyanwu: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
atheistandproud:

Option B

hmmmm.. Well, different strokes for different folks I believe

1 Like

Re: A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment by Playermayweda(m): 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ur budget should be ur number one priority, cos if not for ur buying power what is stopping u from buying the best and most expensive phones,
1. Budget
2. Processor and Ram
3. Battery Life
4. Internal Software and UI
5. Storage
6. Cameras
7. Availability of spare parts or repairs
8. Design
9. Brand name
10. Other additional features

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment by atheistandproud(m): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
Playermayweda:
Ur budget should be ur number one priority, cos if not for ur buying power what is stopping u from buying the best and most expensive phones,
1. Budget
2. Processor and Ram
3. Battery Life
4. Internal Software and UI
5. Storage
6. Cameras
7. Availability of spare parts or repairs
8. Design
9. Brand name
10. Other additional features

Bless you.

Na your budget las las.

Erigga say person when naked no dey shook hand for pocket.

I look for the best possible option that fits my budget. If I have 80k, does it mean that I'll go and buy rubbish P22 because its from my favorite brand? No na.

When I know that 80k will give me SD662 or Helio G70/80 with 48mp camera. I'll look for a brand that can provide it for me with my budget.

It's so easy to understand.
Re: A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment by Theanyanwu: 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
For me, I'll have to.go.for.the one that offers value for money

2 Likes

Re: A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment by Playermayweda(m): 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
atheistandproud:

Bless you.

Na your budget las las.

Erigga say person when naked no dey shook hand for pocket.

I look for the best possible option that fits my budget. If I have 80k, does it mean that I'll go and buy rubbish P22 because its from my favorite brand? No na.

When I know that 80k will give me SD662 or Helio G70/80 with 48mp camera. I'll look for a brand that can provide it for me with my budget.

It's so easy to understand.

P22 for 80k?, Anyone wey fit do dat thing just like suffer, even dem fit dey suffer for dem entire life dem no go know

1 Like

Re: A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment by skywalker240(m): 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
atheistandproud:

All day, everyday.
Even till thy kingdom come, my pocket choice remains, thunder fire brand loyalty, why will i buy Mediatek Helio G95 device for 228k when i can get a Mediatek Dimensity 1200 for 180k or even a much better SD for 170-180. Omo make dem troway me inside goat shit d day alcohol or eegbo or cheer stupidity make me reason go that side.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment by hoilakes(m): 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
All considered
atheistandproud:
Between your budget/wants/needs vs brand loyalty

Which one should you hold on to...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KHG97tZiq8

1 Like

Re: A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment by Jacku: 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
atheistandproud:

Option B

Hmmm.. anyway that too isn't a bad idea
Re: A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment by Jacku: 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
Flamees:

These guy needs serious deliverance
grin grin grin grin is it your choice? its my choice abeg

1 Like

Re: A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment by Mohbola(f): 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
Budget is always important

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New Blackberry Touch 9800 For Sale / How To Make PSP GAMES Fast On Your Phone / How Many Days Does Credit Loaded With *126*1*pin# On Airtel Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.