Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Lawrence Okolie Knocks Out Prasovic To Retain WBO Cruiserweight Title - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lawrence Okolie Knocks Out Prasovic To Retain WBO Cruiserweight Title (18676 Views)

Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO / Anthony Joshua Knocks Out Alexander Povetkin To Retain World Titles / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawrence Okolie Knocks Out Prasovic To Retain WBO Cruiserweight Title by NoApology(m): 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
Rahkman:
Aj go knock out this okoro boy in 12 seconds

Ode you didn't see where they wrote cruiser weight?

It's foolish to compare someone in the cruiser weight division with one on the heavyweight cadre.

2 Likes

Re: Lawrence Okolie Knocks Out Prasovic To Retain WBO Cruiserweight Title by Blacknote: 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Something is telling me that I'll beat this guy without even sweating angry

Something is also telling me that you want to kill yourself by yourself brother man.
Re: Lawrence Okolie Knocks Out Prasovic To Retain WBO Cruiserweight Title by slowice(m): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

The Lord is giving you signal, it's time to go to hea grin en
Re: Lawrence Okolie Knocks Out Prasovic To Retain WBO Cruiserweight Title by Thatwasepic(m): 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Cheat he lost awarded based on home advantage
Re: Lawrence Okolie Knocks Out Prasovic To Retain WBO Cruiserweight Title by Algold: 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
Totilopussylick:
IGBO blood strong na

If they are caught pushing drugs overseas u denied Igbo
Re: Lawrence Okolie Knocks Out Prasovic To Retain WBO Cruiserweight Title by PediakAuthor: 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
Nice one... another one making Naija proud at the international scenery...

Lawrence Okolie retained his WBO cruiserweight title with a third-round knockout victory over Dilan Prasovic at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, on Saturday night.
Re: Lawrence Okolie Knocks Out Prasovic To Retain WBO Cruiserweight Title by Bjornson01(m): 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
Rahkman:
They are not even in the same weight class, hence a bout can't happen.
Re: Lawrence Okolie Knocks Out Prasovic To Retain WBO Cruiserweight Title by greatlee(m): 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
Freestainworld:
When is aj fighting tonight? Hope he wins
He is fighting live now. You can watch it on : hesgoal.com
RD 1 gone
Re: Lawrence Okolie Knocks Out Prasovic To Retain WBO Cruiserweight Title by greatlee(m): 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
Bjornson01:
They are not even in the same weight class, hence a bout can't happen.
AJ has been defeated
Re: Lawrence Okolie Knocks Out Prasovic To Retain WBO Cruiserweight Title by JOemmy(m): 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
BKayy:
Igbo Amaka.
More wins for our great Country. Even our very own Karate kid defeated all the kung-fu masters in China.
Igbo Amaka once again.

Never heard about this boy where's he from?
Re: Lawrence Okolie Knocks Out Prasovic To Retain WBO Cruiserweight Title by 9gerian: 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Thank God!

fergie001:

SOURCE

Lawrence, nicknamed "The Sauce" is a British boxer born to Nigerian parents.

He has not lost any of his 17 fights since turning professional in 2017.
Re: Lawrence Okolie Knocks Out Prasovic To Retain WBO Cruiserweight Title by rolams(m): 12:06am On Sep 26, 2021
Freestainworld:
When is aj fighting tonight? Hope he wins

He no win ooo! He bleeped up!!
Re: Lawrence Okolie Knocks Out Prasovic To Retain WBO Cruiserweight Title by shantti(m): 1:24am On Sep 26, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

When death draws towards a dog, it won't be able to sniff the scent of feaces
Re: Lawrence Okolie Knocks Out Prasovic To Retain WBO Cruiserweight Title by Cnach: 7:10am On Sep 26, 2021

They don collect this one from us o
Re: Lawrence Okolie Knocks Out Prasovic To Retain WBO Cruiserweight Title by 4X4: 8:44am On Sep 26, 2021
I predicted it before the fight that usyk would smash aj
USYK WILL SMASH JOSHUA AGAIN IN A REMATCH ��✊✊✌✌����

https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1831525193697176&id=100005191393191&ref=dbl&_rdr
Re: Lawrence Okolie Knocks Out Prasovic To Retain WBO Cruiserweight Title by meneski(m): 10:08am On Sep 26, 2021
The second picture really got me thinking... More like a walk (dance) in the park.
Re: Lawrence Okolie Knocks Out Prasovic To Retain WBO Cruiserweight Title by dfrost: 11:09am On Sep 26, 2021
Corporate2020:

Say it. Tell him the truth as a brother because even if he has such a dream overnight, he should wake up and go for deliverance at MFM

cheesy grin

Make I reserve my comment for now.
Re: Lawrence Okolie Knocks Out Prasovic To Retain WBO Cruiserweight Title by dfrost: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2021
Cnach:

They don collect this one from us o

More like 'na we give them lipsrsealed
Re: Lawrence Okolie Knocks Out Prasovic To Retain WBO Cruiserweight Title by Bayyajidda(m): 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
Rahkman:

I'm sure you must be in tears right now.
Re: Lawrence Okolie Knocks Out Prasovic To Retain WBO Cruiserweight Title by COMPAQ(m): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
dfrost:
A Briton?

We lost out on this one again. cry

There are sooooo many Foreigners of Nigerian descent representing other countries. Just watch the Olympics. Almost every time they list participants, you will see' Nigerians' representing other countries.
Re: Lawrence Okolie Knocks Out Prasovic To Retain WBO Cruiserweight Title by COMPAQ(m): 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
No be this same cruiserweight category Efe Apochi dey? The guy lost for the first time a few months ago.

Him hype Don come down now. I always felt his opponents up until now were very weak. No one really gave him a good fight till now.
Re: Lawrence Okolie Knocks Out Prasovic To Retain WBO Cruiserweight Title by dfrost: 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
COMPAQ:

There are sooooo many Foreigners of Nigerian descent representing other countries. Just watch the Olympics. Almost every time they list participants, you will see' Nigerians' representing other countries.

Of course I know. Even the current Olympics exposed that too. I think one even represented either Saudi Arabia or Qatar, can't remember.

It's really pathetic.
Re: Lawrence Okolie Knocks Out Prasovic To Retain WBO Cruiserweight Title by lexy2014: 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
onedayatime:
This is a good omen that shows that AJ will beat is opponent blue black this night.

TKO. This is the way AJ will win.

The Oracle of boxing

Oracle, how far?
Re: Lawrence Okolie Knocks Out Prasovic To Retain WBO Cruiserweight Title by onedayatime(m): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
lexy2014:

Oracle, how far?
Voice of the boxing oracle.

I see a rematch and I see a victory for a black man in that rematch. I see a Lenox Lewis Hasim Rahman rematch repeating itself.

This i have seen
Re: Lawrence Okolie Knocks Out Prasovic To Retain WBO Cruiserweight Title by Bjornson01(m): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
greatlee:

AJ has been defeated
What are you on about?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom Again To N30m / Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football / 2023 WWC: Nnadozie Wins Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Draw Against Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.