Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,039 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Aisha Buhari Plots Brother, Mohammed Halilu Modi's Emergence As Adamawa Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Plots Brother, Mohammed Halilu Modi's Emergence As Adamawa Governor (20914 Views)

Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu / INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect / Adamawa Governor Elect, Fintiri Visit Governor Wike - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Plots Brother, Mohammed Halilu Modi's Emergence As Adamawa Governor by Anaerobi(m): 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
Fintiri 4+4.

Even Osibanjo won't defeat fintiri.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Plots Brother, Mohammed Halilu Modi's Emergence As Adamawa Governor by kokoA(m): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nothing wrong with this. If she doesn't promote her brother then who will?
Re: Aisha Buhari Plots Brother, Mohammed Halilu Modi's Emergence As Adamawa Governor by Gfskw: 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Aisha Buhari Plots Brother, Mohammed Halilu Modi's Emergence As Adamawa Governor by CavemanDefuturo: 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
I don't see any problem here... They should let her brotherwin primaries, simple.
I think as the first ladies brother who had made a previous attempt to governorship and was denied, they should let him have the position already.. after all nothing is done by merit in this country. Abeg! make una free us Jaree
Re: Aisha Buhari Plots Brother, Mohammed Halilu Modi's Emergence As Adamawa Governor by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 27, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Someone asked if he is qualified to context. Of course, he's qualified to context given his educational qualification.
If you are talking about his administrative skills, what makes you think he isn't more capable than the sitting gov
You nigerians will just be allowing media propagandists to be turning ur heads upadan, and you will be thinking you are intelligent
Fintiri has been there so far and he's just there like he isn't.

You have not said anything. Continue supporting nonentities because they give you ground nut.
Re: Aisha Buhari Plots Brother, Mohammed Halilu Modi's Emergence As Adamawa Governor by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:26am On Sep 27, 2021
Speaktruth88:

You have not said anything. Continue supporting nonentities because they give you ground nut.
I'm not supporting anybody, afterall am not from Adamawa state. But I only responded when someone averred that he isn't qualified when he has nothing about him (e.g fake certificate, fraud case and involvement in criminality, or evidence of poor administrative skills) that discredits him.
All you people have to present against him is that he's Aisha's brother. When did it become a crime to be Aisha's brother. So if someone is Aisha's brother he shouldn't have aspirations?
Blackmailing him because he is Aisha's brother is just bad
We should fear God o
Re: Aisha Buhari Plots Brother, Mohammed Halilu Modi's Emergence As Adamawa Governor by Corporate2020: 11:46am On Sep 27, 2021
She failed in the past, she will fail again.
Re: Aisha Buhari Plots Brother, Mohammed Halilu Modi's Emergence As Adamawa Governor by Corporate2020: 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
chatinent:
Didn't I tell you all this Aisha was osibanjoful in nature and not to be trusted?

Do we then trust the people that gave birth to a lazy youth with no future ambition like you?
Re: Aisha Buhari Plots Brother, Mohammed Halilu Modi's Emergence As Adamawa Governor by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
I'm not supporting anybody, afterall am not from Adamawa state. But I only responded when someone averred that he isn't qualified when he has nothing about him (e.g fake certificate, fraud case and involvement in criminality, or evidence of poor administrative skills) that discredits him.
All you people have to present against him is that he's Aisha's brother. When did it become a crime to be Aisha's brother. So if someone is Aisha's brother he shouldn't have aspirations?
Blackmailing him because he is Aisha's brother is just bad
We should fear God o

Again aside from being Aisha’s brother what is his qualification to be a governor? My wife is a practicing doctor should she go and be governor? Is she an administrator? EFCC suppose investigate the money he made to run for office. Nonsense.
Re: Aisha Buhari Plots Brother, Mohammed Halilu Modi's Emergence As Adamawa Governor by jgabriel6226: 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
She's a devil in disguise, i can tell by looking in her eyes, little miss strange.[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VP Sambo Lambasts Fashola Over High Taxation & Alleged Claiming Of FG Projects / Security Operatives Surround Garba Shehu, APC Campaign Spokesman’s Residence / Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.