Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home (1947 Views)

Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners / Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives / Taiwo Akinwunmi Placed On N500k Monthly Salary For Life (Designed Nigeria Flag) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home by CelebCircle: 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOep-W0i0xY
Re: IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home by legendburna: 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
FTC
Joined narialand a few minutes ago

Yay
Re: IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home by triple996(m): 11:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
These clowns against grin
4rm burning ur people,to slaughtering of Reverend down to draining ur region
Economically. I come de pity igbos walahi grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home by Treasure17(m): 12:06am On Sep 26, 2021
Now they are pushing their luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home by googlepikins: 12:19am On Sep 26, 2021
We will deal with any idiot that have Zoogeria flag in their premises.

All hail Biafra

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home by Rexwalters1: 12:23am On Sep 26, 2021
googlepikins:
We will deal with any idiot that have Zoogeria flag in their premises.

All hail Biafra
Go & deal with them, When the authorities eventually nab you & your friends, we will hear we are innocent?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home by unohbethel(m): 12:25am On Sep 26, 2021
Hhm matters arising
Re: IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home by unohbethel(m): 12:26am On Sep 26, 2021
triple996:
These clowns against grin
4rm burning ur people,to slaughtering of Reverend down to draining ur region
Economically. I come de pity igbos walahi grin
A renowned Igbo hater suddenly turns to Igbo lover cheesy cheesy

Wonders sha never end grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home by Blackfire(m): 12:41am On Sep 26, 2021
We will deal with you miscreants...we are coming...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 26, 2021
Wow sit at home on October 1st, it sounds patriotic
Re: IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home by AkalaJ: 6:59am On Sep 26, 2021
The way this is going, I see IPOB’s influence over igbos and the SE growing so much that they may successfully prevent general elections from holding in the region in 2023.

Whether it is due to fear, coercion, or voluntary consent, the fact remains that, at least for now, most SE-based igbos are willing to comply with these ipob orders.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home by chriskosherbal(m): 7:08am On Sep 26, 2021
Me, myself and I are just here to read comments...
Re: IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home by googlepikins: 7:11am On Sep 26, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Go & deal with them, When the authorities eventually nab you & your friends, we will hear we are innocent?

The dead authorities?
Re: IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home by EXOUSIAng: 7:34am On Sep 26, 2021
LoL
I wonder who gets independence by sitting at home.... I still wonder how the Likes of Chinua Achebe, NOI, and my good friends IK, Ibe just to mention a few came from this joke of a tribe

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home by Anago55: 7:49am On Sep 26, 2021
EXOUSIAng:
LoL
I wonder who gets independence by sitting at home.... I still wonder how the Likes of Chinua Achebe, NOI, and my good friends IK, Ibe just to mention a few came from this joke of a tribe
. Are you in anyway doing better than an Igbo man in close to you in whatever dungeon you might have crawled out from?

The igbos betters you in every ramifications of life, even in your home town

I challenge you to name your state,let's compare your best with our least let's see who is the joke here

Kids be running their mouths like tap

1 Like

Re: IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home by EXOUSIAng: 8:21am On Sep 26, 2021
Anago55:
. Are you in anyway doing better than an Igbo man in close to you in whatever dungeon you might have crawled out from?

I challenge you to name your state,let's compare your best with our least let's see who is the joke here

Hahahah Kanu"s sheeps have come bleeting....
Go and sit at home Ogah.....
Destroy your economy and blame the North Usual

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home by PIMPAR: 8:24am On Sep 26, 2021
Anago55:

Typical chest beater

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home by Anago55: 8:24am On Sep 26, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

Hahahah Kanu"s sheeps have come bleeting....
Go and sit at home Ogah.....
Destroy your economy and blame the North Usual
. You are actually the goat here for generalizing

Name your home town oga and bring your best let's compare them with our least,then the forumites will decide who is the joke

Anumanu
Re: IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home by helinues: 8:35am On Sep 26, 2021
It would be better if they suspended the spending of naira as well and switch to Biafra pounds once and for all.

The Taliban of the East.. grin

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home by EXOUSIAng: 8:38am On Sep 26, 2021
Anago55:
. You are actually the goat here for generalizing

Name your home town oga and bring your best let's compare them with our least,then the forumites will decide who is the joke

Anumanu
I can't be in competition with your type
My ancestors will refuse mw joining them if I compete with you.
Its because you are poor you assume everyone else on NL is at your level which shows your level of intellect....

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home by Emergingnation(m): 8:52am On Sep 26, 2021
helinues:
It would be better if the suspended the spending of naira as well and switch to Biafra pounds once and for all.

The Taliban of the East.. grin
You can't equal Igbos with Taliban,cos we ain't headslammers like you..

Re: IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home by helinues: 8:55am On Sep 26, 2021
Emergingnation:
You can't equal Igbo with Taliban,cos we ain't headslammers like you..

But I didn't form the phrase. Learned people did

1 Like

Re: IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home by Anago55: 9:00am On Sep 26, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

I can't be in competition with your type
My ancestors will refuse mw joining them if I compete with you.
Its because you are poor you assume everyone else on NL is at your level which shows your level of intellect....
. Let's go there. I love challenge

Let us flaunt our worth. Are you in?
Re: IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home by EXOUSIAng: 9:16am On Sep 26, 2021
Anago55:
. Let's go there. I love challenge

Let us flaunt our worth. Are you in?
Na poverty mentality dey make people show off wealth..The level you are is where you never believed you will ve thats why you feel you can bark about it...
Some of us are aiming too high to make noise ...
Those with the real money don't make noise, their money makes the noise.
Na as you no get na why you wan make noise....
All these small boys with small change and poverty mentality...

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home by Anago55: 9:19am On Sep 26, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

Na poverty mentality dey make people show off wealth..The level you are is where you never believed you will ve thats why you feel you can bark about it...
Some of us are aiming too high to make noise ...
Those with the real money don't make noise, their money makes the noise.
Na as you no get na why you wan make noise....
All these small boys with small change and poverty mentality...
. Get out of my mention kid
Re: IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2021
I love the way the Igbos protest! Since Buhari will not allow open protest! Protest the way you know how until he's ready to negotiate!
Re: IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:26am On Sep 26, 2021
helinues:

But I didn't form the phrase. Learned people did
And as the zombee you be nah, you kukuma follow the thought of other people!

Do you people think before you talk at all
Re: IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home by helinues: 10:04am On Sep 26, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

And as the zombee you be nah, you kukuma follow the thought of other people!

Do you people think before you talk at all

Not just other people but learned people
Re: IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2021
helinues:

Not just other people but learned people
Mention these your learned people sef undecided

You will see that they are not that different from you grin grin
Re: IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home by helinues: 10:14am On Sep 26, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Mention these your learned people sef undecided

You will see that they are not that different from you grin grin

If Kanu is the most intelligent person from your region, then how can you people recognized learned people?

In the land of blind men, one eye man will always be the king

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2021
helinues:

If Kanu is the most intelligent person from your region, then how can you people recognized learned people?

In the land of blind men, one eye man will always be the king
Coming from someone who thinks Tinubu is the best the South West can produce grin

I am ready for you!

Re: IPOB Ban Nigeria Flag In South East Nigeria Declare Oct 1st Sit At Home by helinues: 10:35am On Sep 26, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Coming from someone who thinks [b]Tinubu is the best the South West can produce grin

I am ready for you! [/b]

Provide proofs to back that statement up or forever shut up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Set Two Vehicles On Fire, Killing Passengers In Anambra State / Religious Tolerance Among The Yorubas. Personal Experience / A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.