Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) (1955 Views)

Ndume Opens Up On Why APC Got High Number Of Votes In North-east / Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari / Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) by Abujaexpress: 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kindly note that views expressed in this post are of my personal view, after a careful study of historical facts and the current political situation in the country. Hence, I am strongly of the view that a vote for Peter Obi, without a formidable partnership across the length and breadth of Nigeria will be a waste for reasons known to political strategists, with political sagacity.

Firstly, apart from the latter day scheming to win over the youths of Nigeria, what has been Peter Obi's contributions to the development and empowerment of the youths even in Anambra state when he was a governor?

Secondly, Peter Obi has no tangible infrastructural achievement in Anambra apart from saving monies for another government to come in and eventually squandered.

Thirdly, Peter Obi, as stingy as he is, has no serious network of friends, true associates, whether in the political or business arena and certainly cannot spend money to win elections into the office of the President of Nigeria.

Fourthly, Peter Obi's adopted Party, Labour Party lacks the resources and national spread for Peter Obi, a man without a formidable structure across Nigeria or atleast in a particular region or zone, such like Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso and even Wike can boast of across Nigeria.

Fifthly, the people that are even backing up Peter Obi are largely Southern youths and no visible strong political structure behind him. Who is really Peter Obi business, political or business associate in this country?

In the light of the above and many more, I will humbly advise Peter Obi to consider any way to form an alliance with Atiku or even Kwankwaso for the Vice Presidential position. Anything or move other than this, is self inflicted injury.

Thanks

Comrade Nicholas
teshiokhe@gmail.com

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) by AfricanColumbus: 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
Paid post.

34 Likes

Re: A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) by Abujaexpress: 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
AfricanColumbus:
Paid post.
I have no link to anyone of them for me to be paid. It's just my sincere and candid opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) by matrixmuzi: 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
U look so stupid as ur post

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) by Abujaexpress: 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
matrixmuzi:
U look so stupid as ur post
Truth always look stupid, but reasonable at the end

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) by DMerciful(m): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
Foolishness
Abujaexpress:
Kindly note that views expressed in this post are of my personal view, after a careful study of historical facts and the current political situation in the country. Hence, I am strongly of the view that a vote for Peter Obi, without a formidable partnership across the length and breadth of Nigeria will be a waste for reasons known to political strategists, with political sagacity.

Firstly, apart from the latter day scheming to win over the youths of Nigeria, what has been Peter Obi's contributions to the development and empowerment of the youths even in Anambra state when he was a governor?

Secondly, Peter Obi has no tangible infrastructural achievement in Anambra apart from saving monies for another government to come in and eventually squandered.

Thirdly, Peter Obi, as stingy as he is, has no serious network of friends, true associates, whether in the political or business arena and certainly cannot spend money to win elections into the office of the President of Nigeria.

Fourthly, Peter Obi's adopted Party, Labour Party lacks the resources and national spread for Peter Obi, a man without a formidable structure across Nigeria or atleast in a particular region or zone, such like Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso and even Wike can boast of across Nigeria.

Fifthly, the people that are even backing up Peter Obi are largely Southern youths and no visible strong political structure behind him. Who is really Peter Obi business, political or business associate in this country?

In the light of the above and many more, I will humbly advise Peter Obi to consider any way to form an alliance with Atiku or even Kwankwaso for the Vice Presidential position. Anything or move other than this, is self inflicted injury.

Thanks

Comrade Nicholas
teshiokhe@gmail.com

6 Likes

Re: A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) by christistruth01: 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
On Biafra we Stand and are still Standing !!

It is Biafra or Nothing !!

Only Biafra Can save the Black and Human Race ! grin grin

Biafra is a Must !!!!

If Biafra doesn't come the SE will be turned into Somalia!!

Ps : Are IPOB still killing and Cannibalising themselves for Biafra inside the SE Bushes ?

5 Likes

Re: A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) by Bapele: 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
Let the people have their say, whether it is wasted or not, just allow them have their say.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) by Sergio101(m): 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
On obi's mandate I stand gidigba

Na my waste not yours!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) by Akurakambe(m): 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
Rubbish post.
You just wrote trash..

Peter Obi votes been a wasted votes should call for a wider celebrations from your party.

Post thrown to the dust bin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) by Cantona05: 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
It will clear you.i have you been to INEC office seen past two days?if you have not then keep your opinion.people don't want another funani president, sick man or Muslim/Muslim ticket.operation get your PVC.we are taking our country back.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) by Ghester: 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
Abujaexpress:

Thanks

Comrade Nicholas
teshiokhe@gmail.com

Since nairaland has no 'angry/hate' reaction.
Click 'Like' if you think this is trash �️

10 Likes

Re: A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) by LeoDeKing: 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
Na cruise we dey use Peter Obi catch.

Which country he want be president?

Certainly not my beloved country.

God forbid.

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) by BabydiHot(f): 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:
vote Obi he's the only one that can save Nigeria youths grin
yeah bro
we will
Re: A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) by akinsojisenai1(m): 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
As wasted as it may seem, I will gladly waste it on this man than the rogues in competition with him.

Need a caregiver in Lagos to provide quality care for your elderly loved one or relative that is ill?

Kindly check my signature.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) by BabydiHot(f): 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
rubbish

izzit ya waste?

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) by Kenneth4u205(m): 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
I'm Igbo from Anambra State ,but my fellow Igbo are being too emotional. We all know that south east vote alone can't make obi president. So why waste it ? . The deep truth is that any vote for Peter Obi is indirectly a vote for Tinubu. So you indirectly voting for Tinubu for each vote you cast for Peter Obi because all APC need is to split PDP vote in the south east

5 Likes

Re: A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) by Abujaexpress: 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
I'm Igbo from Anambra State ,but my fellow Igbo are being too emotional. We all know that south east vote alone can't make obi president. So why waste it ? . The deep truth is that any vote for Peter Obi is indirectly a vote for Tinubu. So you indirectly voting for Tinubu for each vote you cast for Peter Obi because all APC need is to split PDP vote in the south east
You are there, my brother. They are being emotional and sentimental

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) by obyrich(m): 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
Abujaexpress:

Thanks

Comrade Nicholas
teshiokhe@gmail.com
No vote is wasted. The impact of votes extends beyond the elections. Besides, a wasted vote is what took Hope Uzodimma to Imo Government House. So we will waste our vote on Peter Obi.

8 Likes

Re: A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) by mycar: 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
You should tell us that you are for PDP, in as much as Atiku is a lesser evil but a statement needs to be made. I go for my children future. It's not all about Igbo vote, if Osibanjo was in his shoes, I would have gladly voted for him

10 Likes

Re: A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) by AustineE1: 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
I would rather 'waste my vote',for Peter Obi than vote for any of the other candidates in APC and PDP.....posterity will judge me right for atleast making an effort to rescue Nigeria from the hands of vipers and serial looters.The satisfaction that i did the right thing is enough for me.

10 Likes

Re: A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) by pacesetting: 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
I didn't vote in 2019 because I couldn't see myself voting for either an Atiku or a Buhari.

Now that I've been given a third option, you want me to vote a Tinubu or an Atiku? I'll rather waste my vote on Peter Obi.

In your personal view, it's better to vote the corrupt because the competent may not win? Na wa for this your view.

In fact, six members of my family have already OBIfied with the voters' card ready.

And I'm massively convincing others to join.

9 Likes

Re: A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) by 9jahotblog: 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
Abujaexpress:

Thanks

Comrade Nicholas
teshiokhe@gmail.com
you are 100% right here. There will be even a voter apathy in south east region PO came from.
Re: A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
Abujaexpress:

Thanks

Comrade Nicholas
teshiokhe@gmail.com
Who should we vote then tell us
Let's know who sent you

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
9jahotblog:
you are 100% right here. There will be even a voter apathy in south east region PO came from.
So who should we vote then , talk watin really dey your mind no fear

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) by Kenneth4u205(m): 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Nobody care about your statement brother. People only remember the winner of the election.you will do your children more good by voting lesser evil than indirectly allowing bigger evil to win
mycar:

You should tell us that you are for PDP, in as much as Atiku is a lesser evil but a statement needs to be made. I go for my children future. It's not all about Igbo vote, if Osibanjo was in his shoes, I would have gladly voted for him
Re: A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Why should we vote PDP over APC ?

Is it your vote ? Allow us waste the vote na

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) by 9jahotblog: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
you are 100% right here, they are very sentimental and doesn’t understand Nigeria politics . There will be even a voter apathy in all the 5 states in South East. We will be telling them but they won’t listen niii.
Re: A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) by Kenneth4u205(m): 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
Your refusing to vote in 2019 was the reason why Buhari won . So you indirectly voted for Buhari without even realising it
pacesetting:
I didn't vote in 2019 because I couldn't see myself voting for either an Atiku or a Buhari.

Now that I've been given a third option, you want me to vote a Tinubu or an Atiku? I'll rather waste my vote on Peter Obi.

In fact, six members of my family have already OBIfied with the voters' card ready.

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) by 9jahotblog: 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
Igbochief001:

So who should we vote then , talk watin really dey your mind no fear
I was so pained when PO left Pdp without notifying anyone in the party. PO left cos’ of the bad advisers surrounding him. Labour Party has no structures in all the 36 states in Nigeria. If PO has been in Pdp, with Atiku emergence, he will have been vice presidential candidate for Atiku presidency. Now that he left , he’s now looking for sympathy votes from the public. Politics isn’t played that way. After he lost 2023 presidential election, you will see the bad advisers deserting him as usual. With Atiku Presidency in the Center, Igbo leaders and politicians will be represented in his government.

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Peter Obi Will Be A Waste Of Votes(personal View) by pacesetting: 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Your refusing to vote in 2019 was the reason why Buhari won . So you indirectly voted for Buhari without even realising it
And what makes you think Atiku would have been better? That one that dances to the tune of the Northern Muslims?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Fantastic,but He Lacks Capacity To Unify Nigerians - Dino Melaye / Video: Mr. Peter Obi Pays A Courtesy Call On Gov. Soludo / M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.