Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Oleksandr Usyk Stuns Anthony Joshua With Unanimous Decision To Become Unified He - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oleksandr Usyk Stuns Anthony Joshua With Unanimous Decision To Become Unified He (716 Views)

Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) / Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision / Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oleksandr Usyk Stuns Anthony Joshua With Unanimous Decision To Become Unified He by Cool85: 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
“This means a lot to me. The fight went exactly the way I expected it to go, there were times when Anthony pushed me hard, but nothing special.

“I had no objective to knock him out. My corner pushed me not to do that.

When asked if he will fight Joshua in a London rematch, he says: “I've been working so hard since January. It took me some half a year. I miss my children and I want to go home. I'm not thinking about the rematch.

“You didn't see the best Usyk. I can be much better.”
https://theathletic.com/live-blogs/anthony-joshua-vs-oleksandr-usyk-fight-results-live-updates-start-time-fight-card-dazn-boxing-and-ppv-info/b2vz2USiYvv6

Re: Oleksandr Usyk Stuns Anthony Joshua With Unanimous Decision To Become Unified He by Quadre: 11:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
H
Re: Oleksandr Usyk Stuns Anthony Joshua With Unanimous Decision To Become Unified He by daddytime(m): 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Oh AJ

After all that food wey you chop?

Too bad...

Watch how British media will remember to describe AJ as "Nigerian-Born or British-Nigerian".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Manchester City Is Ready To Splash ‘£75m’ Signing Liverpool Mohamed Salah / Why Osimhen Can Break Yekini’s Goal Record’ —ex-super Eagles Star, Pascal / Free Sure 2 Odds Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.