Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

I Be Eiye Man Na... See The Moment A 5 Year Old Kid Declared He's A Cultist. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Be Eiye Man Na... See The Moment A 5 Year Old Kid Declared He's A Cultist. (4891 Views)

The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Be Eiye Man Na... See The Moment A 5 Year Old Kid Declared He's A Cultist. by Emmadoc: 1:38am On Sep 26, 2021
From the video, the young lad declared he is an eiye man, and he is going to maga one of his classmates with a bottle in his hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZQnhuk-BSE

Re: I Be Eiye Man Na... See The Moment A 5 Year Old Kid Declared He's A Cultist. by chiiraq802(m): 2:02am On Sep 26, 2021
Papa reject.... Mama reject.... Eiye accept.... cool

7 Likes

Re: I Be Eiye Man Na... See The Moment A 5 Year Old Kid Declared He's A Cultist. by Jerryherd: 2:06am On Sep 26, 2021
Bad influence

When sex becomes cheap, pregnancy becomes cheaper, and life becomes far more cheap for value

5 Likes

Re: I Be Eiye Man Na... See The Moment A 5 Year Old Kid Declared He's A Cultist. by ChiefSosa(m): 2:20am On Sep 26, 2021
Kid is surrounded by the wrong adults that don't consider a child having such mindset to maga someone as a big deal, simply 'cause they see him as just a kid.
Such kids need to be handed over to Child protection services. Change of environment, Rehabilitation and some àss whooping (preferably from a Yoruba woman) would fix the child up!
If I ever beat a child like this, in the future he'll know I did him a favor. #ToughLove

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Be Eiye Man Na... See The Moment A 5 Year Old Kid Declared He's A Cultist. by InfernoNig: 2:28am On Sep 26, 2021
Stall story. All this wannabe bloggers self.
Re: I Be Eiye Man Na... See The Moment A 5 Year Old Kid Declared He's A Cultist. by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 26, 2021
I pray for his future

2 Likes

Re: I Be Eiye Man Na... See The Moment A 5 Year Old Kid Declared He's A Cultist. by Millimann: 6:00am On Sep 26, 2021
Nonsense!

The man that was talking with the kid and urging him on need better slap.

6 Likes

Re: I Be Eiye Man Na... See The Moment A 5 Year Old Kid Declared He's A Cultist. by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 26, 2021
You are a product of your environment.
Mere looking at where that video was recorded, one can deduce that such is prevalent within the confines of that locality.
It's so bad, the innocent kid is a victim of such.
Only ur mom can decide where she will birth u.

1 Like

Re: I Be Eiye Man Na... See The Moment A 5 Year Old Kid Declared He's A Cultist. by Ishilove: 7:25am On Sep 26, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Kid is surrounded by the wrong adults that don't consider a child having such mindset to maga someone as a big deal, simply 'cause they see him as just a kid.
Such kids needs to be handed over to Child protection services. Change of environment, Rehabilitation and some àss whooping (preferably from a Yoruba woman) would fix the child up!
If I ever beat a child like this, in the future he'll know I did him a favor. #ToughLove
100 truth
Re: I Be Eiye Man Na... See The Moment A 5 Year Old Kid Declared He's A Cultist. by cybriz82(m): 8:37am On Sep 26, 2021
Must have been stage .dude want use a cash out cus he know some people will promise to change d boy's life for good.

2 Likes

Re: I Be Eiye Man Na... See The Moment A 5 Year Old Kid Declared He's A Cultist. by NaijaGoBetter20: 8:40am On Sep 26, 2021
.......... He said, “It is finished!” Then he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.
John 19:28-30

By time Indeed, mankind is in loss, Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience. Quran 103 v 1-3

1 Like

Re: I Be Eiye Man Na... See The Moment A 5 Year Old Kid Declared He's A Cultist. by oz4real83(m): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2021
In a sane society, the parents of such a boy would have been arrested and questioned while the boy will be kept with govt social services. Unfortunately, Nigeria isn't a sane society, anything can happen.
Re: I Be Eiye Man Na... See The Moment A 5 Year Old Kid Declared He's A Cultist. by FarinJini: 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
kid is the victim here
Re: I Be Eiye Man Na... See The Moment A 5 Year Old Kid Declared He's A Cultist. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
No surprises here, kids do what they see.
Re: I Be Eiye Man Na... See The Moment A 5 Year Old Kid Declared He's A Cultist. by Phiniter(m): 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
not surprised
Re: I Be Eiye Man Na... See The Moment A 5 Year Old Kid Declared He's A Cultist. by Shaolin77: 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
There's nothing wrong here
Re: I Be Eiye Man Na... See The Moment A 5 Year Old Kid Declared He's A Cultist. by Kriely(m): 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
And what do we do now?
Re: I Be Eiye Man Na... See The Moment A 5 Year Old Kid Declared He's A Cultist. by mytime24(f): 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2021

Re: I Be Eiye Man Na... See The Moment A 5 Year Old Kid Declared He's A Cultist. by ChiefSosa(m): 6:16am On Sep 27, 2021
Shaolin77:
There's nothing wrong here
Until he becomes the next Anini, Don wanny or even Shekau, that's when you'll see something wrong abi?

3 Likes

Re: I Be Eiye Man Na... See The Moment A 5 Year Old Kid Declared He's A Cultist. by Emmadoc: 11:03am On Sep 27, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Until he becomes the next Anini, Don wanny or even Shekau, that's when you'll see something wrong abi?

No mind de nigga

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. / Drivers In Schock As Man Brings His Legs Outside While Driving On A Highway / Beware Of Giving Out 200 Naira To People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.