Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,570 members, 7,812,842 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Pls I Need Your Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls I Need Your Advice (1438 Views)

My Marriage Is Being Tested. I Need Your Advice / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice / Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Your Advice by Marvfem: 6:15am On Sep 26, 2021
Welcome, Marvfem: Edit Profile / SH / Followed Topics(1) / Followed Boards(6) / L&S / MT / FG / FS / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,743,284 members, 6,507,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 September 2021 at 06:14 AM / Logout(all)

I Need Your Advice Plsss - Romance - Nairaland
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice Plsss (241 Views)

I Need Your Advice On This New Girl I Just Met. / I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother / My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Un-Follow)

I Need Your Advice Plsss by Marvfem: 1:26am
Hello house I need your advice plsss, pardon my errors plsss
There is this lady in my compound ,although I asked her out which she didn't give any reply , and meanwhile we are both students, me in my 300level why she in her 100 level but I didn't Disturbed her again, since she told me that if am her junior sister will I advice her to go into a relationship in her first year in school, that's why I didn't bother to disturb her again.but then we have been good friends really free too each other, even the brothers whom she's staying with even noticed about it. where I need your advice is that yesterday evening she told me online that she want to maintain her discipline that she's always strict with guys before,even her brothers knows her like that,but she just found herself been free with me that she wants to correct that changes that I shouldn't be annoyed that we are still friends,where I need the advice is that, what does it mean when a lady says she want to change or maintain her discipline.or she's indirectly telling me to ask her out again.because I wanted to lock up with her since she told me that..I need your advice house plssss
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by collinsbaba(m): 6:44am On Sep 26, 2021
Go on, she has already invited you to come start digging her cool

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by JimmyDarmody: 7:20am On Sep 26, 2021
There are no good girls, there are no bad girls. There are just girls who react to the games you play.

Congrats the friendship card you played is finally gonna pay off. Go and finish what you started
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by ahnie: 8:08am On Sep 26, 2021
Friend zoned
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by Marvfem: 8:19am On Sep 26, 2021
ahnie:
Friend zoned
you mean she friend zoned me..
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by MufasaLion: 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
A friendzone but mostly leads to "Friends With Benefits."
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by 1F30M4(f): 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
Pretty defensive, definitely don't wanna let her guard down totally and somehow you make it so difficult, none other has come this close.

(1) (Reply)

PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will / 8 Practical Tips To Preparing For Marriage / Nigerian Couple Give Birth To White Blue-eyed Blonde Baby Girl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.