Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket (58690 Views)

Osimhen Rushed To Hospital With Face Injury As Inter Inflict First League Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by Rastaramsey(m): 8:07am On Sep 26, 2021
Damnnnn niggarr
Joshua no Sabi defend.. Na only attack he get...
The guy beat the living hell outta him....
Rematch loading...
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by jclassiq(m): 8:07am On Sep 26, 2021
There is nothing special about the guy. He is not even that talented as he is being hyped.
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by CSTRR: 8:07am On Sep 26, 2021
sisisioge:
Jisos! I hate this game....too violent and dangerous. Whew!
You don't expect to earn as much £50 million in a single game and it should be as safe as table tennis.

AJ earns in one match what most professional footballers in Europe earn throughout their career.

No risk, no reward.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by mayor1814: 8:07am On Sep 26, 2021
DJ cuppy right now. lollzz. nawaoh. ;DDJ cuppy right now. lollzz. nawaoh.
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by Realrex(m): 8:08am On Sep 26, 2021
He will come for revenge and probably win.

Do you want to become an affiliate marketer? Check my signature let's talk
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by Kingosytex(m): 8:08am On Sep 26, 2021
Goldenheart:
When this guy dey win everybody dey hail am...

The guy lose now. People dey badmouth am.

This life. sad

No!!!! When he wins, he wins but when he loses, the match was fixed.

Speedy recovery to him!!!
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by Kingcalls: 8:09am On Sep 26, 2021
Make this guy avoid fury for his own good
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by zuto4u(m): 8:09am On Sep 26, 2021
I was really disappointed with Joshua. His performance against this guy was a big let down to his fans. Usyk dominated him from the beginning to the end. What I have noticed about Anthony is that he is a good power puncher but lacks boxing skill. Usyk was too skillful for him to handle, the same thing also happened to him against Ruiz. Anthony does not know how to make tricky head and body movements and lacks good punching combination too. He is very predictable. I kept screaming at him throughout the match. Hope he works on his style and his stamina too.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by Kingosytex(m): 8:10am On Sep 26, 2021
jclassiq:
There is nothing special about the guy. He is not even that talented as he is being hyped.

It's a lie. That guy is good, though I believe he's grossly overrated like most British sports persons.
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by backbone503(m): 8:10am On Sep 26, 2021
Mehn, I fear for AJ, that's if he eventually comes back and gets to face Fury.
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by Lordwaz(m): 8:11am On Sep 26, 2021
Human being!! You can't please them! See bad mouthing comments. When him dey win una dey happy dey praise Omo naija...small hit now! E don become laughing mata.....fear people
NwaNimo1:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/16244676/anthony-joshua-oleksandr-usyk-eye-injury/
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by CSTRR: 8:11am On Sep 26, 2021
backbone503:
Mehn, I fear for AJ, that's if he eventually comes back and gets to face Fury.
Fury will destroy him.

He should stay away.
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by Kingosytex(m): 8:11am On Sep 26, 2021
Kingcalls:
Make this guy avoid fury for his own good
I swear!!!
I dey fear that guy called Fury. Fury doesn't give up.
This his rematch against Wilder would be fire.
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by techWriter3: 8:12am On Sep 26, 2021
You victory some. You squander some... That's lifestyle.
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by sisisioge: 8:13am On Sep 26, 2021
CSTRR:

You don't expect to earn as much £50 million in a single game and it should be as safe as table tennis.

AJ earns in one match what most professional footballers in Europe earn throughout their career.

No risk, no reward.

Hmmmm....they should not hurt him biko. Organisers should make it safer somehow. I just hate the fights. Period. As for the money....I hate that it comes at that much of a price. These people risk having concussions in later life a. Whew! I dont like the game! What's the essence of money if one have to spend it solving health problems that could have been averted? It is well.
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 26, 2021
Kingosytex:

I swear!!!
I dey fear that guy called Fury. Fury doesn't give up.
This his rematch against Wilder would be fire.

Another thing is the size
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by Nwibii: 8:14am On Sep 26, 2021
ENGINEERG:
I know a lot of Nigerians will be bashing him now. And abusing him for losing.
People will always treat you as ATM, when you don't dispense, they leave you.
But this is the time he needs our SUPPORT most.
In life, you win some and you loss some, the world is not made for only you alone.
I wish him a quick comeback

I was crying last night seeing what he was passing through. I know he'll get back his belt in the rematch.
That YouSICK jumping up and down in the ring should enjoy while the offer last.
AJ, I believe in you anytime any day.
I pray for your speedy recovery IJN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by perdollar(m): 8:15am On Sep 26, 2021
AJ needs to stop eating Amala and ewedu and change lots of things. He needs to change is Yoruba names to nwachkwu okike obiama. He needs to stop being yorubaish. I av no doubt that Deontay Osas Wilder will kill AJ slowly while nwafor Tyson Ikechukwu Fury WL obliterate him in seconds.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by Kingosytex(m): 8:15am On Sep 26, 2021
Crystyano:

Another thing is the size

Sure, Fury and AJ have almost similar body structures. Fury is just more skillful and experienced.
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by Bestbeelieve: 8:15am On Sep 26, 2021
The guy is not a competitor!
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by kenodrill: 8:16am On Sep 26, 2021
If you watch closely how AJ fight you would know he isn't a good boxer!
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by realstars: 8:16am On Sep 26, 2021
I Wornd Him
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by Lukaku95: 8:17am On Sep 26, 2021
zuto4u:
I was really disappointed with Joshua. His performance against this guy was a big let down to his fans. Usyk dominated him from the beginning to the end. What I have noticed about Anthony is that he is a good power puncher but lacks boxing skill. Usyk was too skillful for him to handle, the same thing also happened to him against Ruiz. Anthony does not know how to make tricky head and body movements and lacks good punching combination too. He is very predictable. I kept screaming at him throughout the match. Hope he works on his style and his stamina too.
I no understand all this wey you talk..
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by Bayyajidda(m): 8:17am On Sep 26, 2021
Brutality... Fatality! shocked shocked shocked
@, our darling daddy really transmitted failure into the life of this youngman.

Failure is truly contagious.

1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by sylve11: 8:17am On Sep 26, 2021
tunjijones:
You win some. You lose some...

That's life.

That simple.

I wish him well. cool
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by Joshmanfashion(m): 8:17am On Sep 26, 2021
Scam
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by Bugie16: 8:17am On Sep 26, 2021
juman:
If they can allow me to be on boxing ring for one minute and give me one million dollar.
Hope i dont die from the blow impact.

Obviously, you will die. If you are lucky enough you may become permanently paralysed, and your 1million dollars will get finished in 6months as a result of heavy medical bills.
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by stabilizer: 8:17am On Sep 26, 2021
Rematch strategy!
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:18am On Sep 26, 2021
tunjijones:
You win some. You lose some...

That's life.
Exactly
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by Tomek09(m): 8:18am On Sep 26, 2021
The Usyk guy has been training for this fight since January. A.J stood no chance at all because he failed to prepare very well not because he prostrated for Buhari.

Congratulations Usyk on your wins.

Quick recovery to A.J !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by IMASTEX: 8:18am On Sep 26, 2021
skybeauty:
Is this not the guy that bowed to Buhari prior to his fight. His defeat shows that God is not happy with Buhari.
Bolded is obviously laced with bad luck.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by acemiliano(m): 8:19am On Sep 26, 2021
The match was outright fixed match,Simple!!
He just made much from the betting company
AJ will come back to collect his belts back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time / ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup / AFCON 2019: Nigeria Gets Medals, Fans Celebrate 3rd Place (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.