Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket (58687 Views)

Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket / Osimhen Rushed To Hospital With Face Injury As Inter Inflict First League Defeat / De Bruyne Suffers Fractured Nose & Eye Socket After Clashing Heads With Rudiger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by onomeabuja: 8:20am On Sep 26, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
So this guy beat devil comot for Joshua body grin
u can say that again grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by peacettw: 8:21am On Sep 26, 2021
Ouch
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by Bestbeelieve: 8:21am On Sep 26, 2021
AJ does not live up to the hype for big fights.! Now that buffoon deontay and tyson will have mouth to sprew trash all month long. he should go and sit down and not make noise!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by sammirano: 8:22am On Sep 26, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

grin devil ko, satan ni
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by Eriokanmi: 8:23am On Sep 26, 2021
You shall rise again. Be prepared for the next challenge.
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by Eriokanmi: 8:25am On Sep 26, 2021
samonak:
I think at this stage in AJ's career, it's time to call it quits. He has nothing to prove again as a 2- time Heavy world champion. Let him move on to other endeavours, at least he has amassed a substantial stash to survive on. Leave now before your case becomes like that of Samuel Peter.
Samuel can't wear AJ's shoes. Do you know how many AJ had defeated in his career? Do you think it's a joke to reach this far? I don't see him retiring soon. Watch former heavyweights. They too lost in their career and bounced back. 2 defeats with one belt gone and all amateurs in boxing are spewing biased comments. In every competition, no opponent com sell beans

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by acemiliano(m): 8:26am On Sep 26, 2021
[quote author=Dabronze post=106178970]I will like to hear from AJ side of the story on how he lost fight before i know what to say [/

I wanted to bet the match in favour of his opponent because,I knew it was fixed match.
He will definitely collect those belts on rematch
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by Caboceer: 8:27am On Sep 26, 2021
In all he does, he should stay away from Buhari and the cursed APC government

Because if he goes to prostrate for the unmitigated failure again, he is finished o!
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by derbykol(f): 8:27am On Sep 26, 2021
Mcfi:
E don be. [/b]One cannot always win but the ability to bounce back is the main deal[b].
Sure!
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by Mcfi(m): 8:29am On Sep 26, 2021
derbykol:
Sure!

Yes ooo
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by juniorstar(m): 8:29am On Sep 26, 2021
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by Silentgroper(m): 8:31am On Sep 26, 2021
Richieniit:
Damn... Just imagine it was Tyson Fury Maybe na rip we for they type. Over confidence no good. You come media they para and post when you ought to prepare and study your opponent. Funny enough the guy that beat him was so sure he will dismantle Joshua, give him a beat down and take away his title.. guess what ? He did so!

I still love you Joshua
Igbo guys and chest beating sha..
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by Kingosytex(m): 8:31am On Sep 26, 2021
juniorstar:

Staged fight..he was made to loose.
Yes, like he was made to win those ones he won.
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by Soulsymbol99: 8:32am On Sep 26, 2021
EmperorTolson:
I noticed that this guy has not been performing well since the day he met with Buhari.

I dey tell u. Even if them no tell am, em no dey surf internet 2 see the how people r dying under the man's rule.Dj Cuppy na another person grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by SporaD8: 8:33am On Sep 26, 2021
Problem with AJ - like super eagle, they have the strength but not the tactics.
AJ should stop having general approach to fighting all opponent rather he should adopt tactical approach to tackle specific opponent. He is getting too predictable.
However am confident a rematch anytime will see him fixing his flaws.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by Southernigbo: 8:37am On Sep 26, 2021
Once he recovers he needs 2 brief us on d quality of his punches
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by Richieniit: 8:37am On Sep 26, 2021
Silentgroper:
Igbo guys and chest beating sha..

Watin carry igbo for this matter bayi ?
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:40am On Sep 26, 2021
I just like Joshua because it is not easy to get the heavy weight title but I don't really like his fight, he lack defense and he only have like he is afraid of getting hit, he only depends on his heavy punch, I wish him speed recovery, his coach should work on him though angry
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by 4X4: 8:40am On Sep 26, 2021
I predicted it before the fight that usyk would smash aj
USYK WILL SMASH JOSHUA AGAIN IN A REMATCH ��✊✊✌✌����

https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1831525193697176&id=100005191393191&ref=dbl&_rdr
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by Elock1: 8:43am On Sep 26, 2021
ENGINEERG:
I know a lot of Nigerians will be bashing him now. And abusing him for losing.
People will always treat you as ATM, when you don't dispense, they leave you.
But this is the time he needs our SUPPORT most.
In life, you win some and you loss some, the world is not made for only you alone.
I wish him a quick comeback
My own be say he cut my ticket, na why I dy vex
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by hotseat: 8:44am On Sep 26, 2021
I take God beg A.J make e no ask for rematch o.

Dat Usyk guy no get joy o.

Make e no come mud u o.

I don talk my own o!
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by Bestbeelieve: 8:44am On Sep 26, 2021
a smart boxer uses his brain in the ring. its not by coach telling you to jab! AJ is not a smart boxer and if you cant live up to the hype for big fights then he should step aside

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by Silentgroper(m): 8:44am On Sep 26, 2021
Bugie16:
Obviously, you will die. If you are lucky enough you may become permanently paralysed, and your 1million dollars will get finished in 6months as a result of heavy medical bills.
Nt if he is based in naija.
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by Truvelisback(m): 8:44am On Sep 26, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
When the guy told A.J that he will deal with him, we all thought he was just spouting words. Now see the result. I just hope he doesn't go blind, cuz A.J is just too handsome to go blind.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by Bestbeelieve: 8:45am On Sep 26, 2021
Elock1:
My own be say he cut my ticket, na why I dy vex

i dey tell you. no one is gonna put money on him again. hes a bum
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by sweerychick(f): 8:46am On Sep 26, 2021
ENGINEERG:
I know a lot of Nigerians will be bashing him now. And abusing him for losing.
People will always treat you as ATM, when you don't dispense, they leave you.
But this is the time he needs our SUPPORT most.
In life, you win some and you loss some, the world is not made for only you alone.
I wish him a quick comeback
that's the price you pay when you are successful! And that's what make successful people what they are... CRITICISM
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by AutoChick4U(f): 8:48am On Sep 26, 2021
Jerryherd:
He went in with a very hungry competitor and he got pounded
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by RedEnergy: 8:49am On Sep 26, 2021
Andy Ruiz will KO Usyk within 7 rounds. AJ's problem is he is not aggressive enough in the ring. He fights with class. No, you have to fight like a beast if you want to rule the HW division for a long time. I'm just pissed we won't be seeing an undisputed fight any time soon thanks to AJ sad

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by genkins(m): 8:51am On Sep 26, 2021
He will stage a comeback.
Africa has had its fair share of crazy dictators. From the likes of Idi AMIN to the likes of Omar. Bongo.. But there are some of them we haven't heard about or we cannot say how crazy they were.
1.Paul Biya
2.Yahay Jammeh
3.jose Eduardo Dos Santos
5.Thoedoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo
6.King Mswati of Swaziland

And many more.

This documentary paints a comical picture about thier crazyness.
Watch and click subscribe, to get notified of more videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXmcOse-8YI
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by emmadothings(m): 8:54am On Sep 26, 2021
Since Anthony Joshua was bruised, beaten and battered last night I couldn't sleep till now , am feeling as if I was the one that was beaten bruised and battered�
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by owobokiri(m): 8:55am On Sep 26, 2021
Not col the way everyone is yabbing this guy simply because he lost a fight. This guy doesn't deserve that.
Re: Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket by iyke2frankeze: 8:56am On Sep 26, 2021
Richieniit:
Damn... Just imagine it was Tyson Fury Maybe na rip we for they type. Over confidence no good. You come media they para and post when you ought to prepare and study your opponent. Funny enough the guy that beat him was so sure he will dismantle Joshua, give him a beat down and take away his title.. guess what ? He did so!

I still love you Joshua

Don't be deceived, AJ already knew that fury will defeat wilder, this will help him so that by the time fury will be calling him to fight, he will be busy fighting a rematch with Usyk. He did that with Ruiz Jnr. AJ doesn’t want to lose his belt to either Fury or Wilder because he cannot collect it back from them, that is why he avoids them like plaque. I trust AJ will collect his belts back. Our AJ is a monster too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time / ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup / AFCON 2019: Nigeria Gets Medals, Fans Celebrate 3rd Place (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.