Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? (14969 Views)

Christian Women Show Off Amazing Dance Steps While Dancing To 'Overdose' Song / Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever / Bishop Mike Bamidele: COVID-19 Is From Hell, Not From God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Elchappo: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2021
Yes...

That one wey person go dey find something to hold while performing mock sex ..
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by manuelfolarin(m): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2021
E
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by BigDawsNet: 9:55am On Sep 26, 2021
Astra101:
Yes

Absolutely
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by BigDawsNet: 9:56am On Sep 26, 2021
Hunny I'm not sure the bible mentioned about some kind of dance observed by the devil and it's demons...

I believe the body God gave us can be drifts in anyway to praise him...
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 26, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell?

I have heard some say in the past that breakdancing is a mimicking of how people who were burning in hell fire shook their bodies. Also heard someone say that the sliding dance of Micheal Jackson is how demons in hell walk.

I can't really say how true such claims are but what I can say is that when Satan appeared to me, I observed that he didn't walk but glide, so that could be what they meant.

What I am certain about though is that there are some dance steps that do not glorify God but the devil.

For instance, when the "yahoozee" dance was trending, I wasn't comfortable with it at all as a follower of Christ, because it encouraged cheating, fraud and corruption which was sinful and against the Word of God.

There's also the "soapy" dance which was trending of recent despite that it encouraged masturbation and sexual immorality.

Those are just some instances in my opinion of dance steps which glorify the devil, hence I believed it was wrong for a Christian to do them just because they are trending and what everyone else was doing, because they do not glorify God but pass across a message that goes contrary to His Word.

I wouldn't be surprised though if some of them were actually devised in hell, because of how immoral some of the messages they passed across were, as Satan savors the things which be of men, because they serve his interest of making people to fall into sin, which accords him more room to exploit in them with his destructive instinct. Matthew 16:23, John 10:10.

Although i am someone that really loves dancing a lot, I dance freestyle most of the time. I no send anybody or trendy dance steps, so unless I'm sure a dance style is not that which would glorify the devil or pass across a message which goes contrary to the Word of God, that's only when I'd do it.

I strongly believe that it's not everything the world does that Christians should follow, since they're not meant to be of the world but of the Kingdom of God. And that includes dance steps.

God bless.
Devil is not in hell, and currently there is nobody in hell.
So how can a place dat has no people be having dance steps
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Coalhill23(m): 10:02am On Sep 26, 2021
[quote author=jesusjnr2020 post=106178455]Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell?

I have heard some say in the past that breakdancing is a mimicking of how people who were burning in hell fire shook their bodies. Also heard someone say that the sliding dance of Micheal Jackson is how demons in hell walk.

I can't really say how true such claims are but what I can say is that when Satan appeared to me, I observed that he didn't walk but glide, so that could be what they meant.

What I am certain about though is that there are some dance steps that do not glorify God but the devil.

For instance, when the "yahoozee" dance was trending, I wasn't comfortable with it at all as a follower of Christ, because it encouraged cheating, fraud and corruption which was sinful and against the Word of God.

There's also the "soapy" dance which was trending of recent despite that it encouraged masturbation and sexual immorality.

Those are just some instances in my opinion of dance steps which glorify the devil, hence I believed it was wrong for a Christian to do them just because they are trending and what everyone else was doing, because they do not glorify God but pass across a message that goes contrary to His Word.

I wouldn't be surprised though if some of them were actually devised in hell, because of how immoral some of the messages they passed across were, as Satan savors the things which be of men, because they serve his interest of making people to fall into sin, which accords him more room to exploit in them with his destructive instinct. Matthew 16:23, John 10:10.

Although i am someone that really loves dancing a lot, I dance freestyle most of the time. I no send anybody or trendy dance steps, so unless I'm sure a dance style is not that which would glorify the devil or pass across a message which goes contrary to the Word of God, that's only when I'd do it.

I strongly believe that it's not everything the world does that Christians should follow, since they're not meant to be of the world but of the Kingdom of God. And that includes dance steps.

Black man has a big problem with religion. You are a fool

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Phiniter(m): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2021
guy
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 26, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Prostitution puts food on people's tables, going by your submission that is permissible because the Bible didn't forbid "prostitution", let alone the one done by people who enjoy it.
The bible forbid fornication
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Phiniter(m): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2021
ANDREW91:
Devil is not in hell, and currently there is nobody in hell. So how can a place dat has no people be having dance steps
comment of the year
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Mom007(f): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2021
[quote author=yuping post=106178614]Why we like to make this simple life complicated, who has gone to hell and saw them dancing, why all this propaganda? This thing we see as Evil or devil dance step is what is putting food on someones table or do you want God to let them be job seekers and die or depression. Please is there any where in the Bible that says we should not dance or make ourselves happy? If they is any please educate me on it.
#peace. [/quote
Making this life seem simple and jolly jolly is one of the greatest tricks of the devil. There is more to a lot of things than meets the eye. The writer even tried by putting a lot of things in very simple perspective. He didnt over flight the religious angle, just the decency and common sense side of it. How do you dance something that mimics masturbation or vibe to a song promoting Internet fraud culture? We didnt speak out about that yahooze song now see Internet fraud everywhere... Some people now even justify it like it is a type of revenue for the youth but it they clone your ATM card now and clear your account, you sit down on the floor of the banking hall screaming and cursing! Let's learn to call white white and black black.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Phiniter(m): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2021
ANDREW91:
really?
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Phiniter(m): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2021
ANDREW91:
really?
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by ChasinGood(m): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2021
Hahaha. So, there's a Christian kinda dance inversely grin
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by sachisco: 10:09am On Sep 26, 2021
Your intention while dancing is what matters. Remember the story of David dancing for the Lord and Michal, the daughter of Saul comment about it which attracted course upon her. 2 Samuel 6:14-23
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Silentgroper(m): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Where?

It doesn't state prostitution. Neither does it state masturbation. Neither does it state sexual dances or dances that do not glorify God.

Plus according to some, the people doing it are doing it to put food on their tables. Plus they enjoy it. Where's the harm in that, going by such logic?

People should read the Bible and stop looking for how to continue doing what they are doing by claiming there's no verse against it.

If you're waiting for the Bible to spell it out for you, you have a long way to go.

Does the dance depict godliness?
Is the dance to the glory of God?
On a lower level, can you do it for your kids and parents or at a business meeting?
Does anyone dance at a business meeting? . .. Y cant i do d backslide, yahooze, focus dance in front of my kids abi na which kind mumu arguement b dz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 26, 2021
Phiniter:

really?
Yes. It's among the ten commandments. Even d woman dat was catch in adultery, Jesus told her to go and sin no more.
So its a sin
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Athemisia: 10:14am On Sep 26, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
That's the more reason you shouldn't have bothered because if you read clearly, you should have seen that this post was meant for Christians, not those of the world which you are. Thanks.
My God is a loving God not the one who puts people in hell.
About dance steps, bruuuuv, no such thing as dance from hell. It's just a move to a musical rhythm. Be it moon walk, soapy, yahoozeey. Just moves not more.
You are trying hard to be spiritual but you ain't.

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by cezarman(m): 10:14am On Sep 26, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Most dances that mimick adult themes are silly and could be said to "be from hell".

In fact, any dance that you cannot do in front of children is likely a dirty dance whose origins are unknown.

Please do a video and teach us EXACTLY how to dance the heavenly dance that have known origins... i.e the type of dance that is not from hell but direct from heaven.

You get what I mean Abi?

2 Likes

Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by SonofGod231: 10:15am On Sep 26, 2021
God finished with His Creation long ago,any other thing is coming from the Dungeons of Hell.
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 26, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Prostitution puts food on people's tables, going by your submission that is permissible because the Bible didn't forbid "prostitution", let alone the one done by people who enjoy it.

Oh wow, a Christian Feminist, that's good to know cheesy

Didn't know you were a Christian oh.
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Athemisia: 10:18am On Sep 26, 2021
Silentgroper:
Does anyone dance at a business meeting? . .. Y cant i do d backslide, yahooze, focus dance in front of my kids abi na which kind mumu arguement b dz
These guys are not different from Hisbah police up north... All ol' them are Hippocrates...

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by sylve11: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

That guy go just weak when he's done reading this comment. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 26, 2021
[quote author=Coalhill23 post=106181856][/quote]

Black man or whatever that means has no problem with religion
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2021
Thank you, father.

❤❤❤❤
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by lomprico(m): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2021
there is no where in the bible where there is manual for the type of dance steps to take.

Christians like making life difficult for themselves.

David danced till he almost became naked, God did not condemn him for that.
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by lomprico(m): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2021
Crystyano:

Black man or whatever that means has no problem with religion

a very big one o!
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Athemisia: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Be ready to stop eating cow meat because Islamic prayers are always said be one is slaughtered...

Hypocrites
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by yuping(m): 10:22am On Sep 26, 2021
[quote author=Mom007 post=106181927][/quote]
True, tagging it devil or hellish dance is what I really don't accept if you read through my comment you will realize that I said the dance is not pleasant that's vivid, and everyone knows this. But saying its devilish. This dance are only done to make ourselves enjoy some certain moment is not as if we doing it inside religious houses.
But all is well.
Preaching should be done to educate not to threatened that all I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Athemisia: 10:24am On Sep 26, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Thank you, father.

❤❤❤❤
cheesy cheesy cheesy
See your monicker. Going by your it, NLanders Christian's no go allow you enter heaven oh...

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 26, 2021
lomprico:

a very big one o!

False

It doesn't exist
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Sleekfingers: 10:27am On Sep 26, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell?

God bless.

Which dance steps is from Heaven? Nigerians and this their slavery religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's Your Favourite Worship Song On A Sunday Morning / 7 Reasons Why Every Believer Should Speak In Tongues - Kenneth E Hagin / Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.