Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? (14979 Views)

Christian Women Show Off Amazing Dance Steps While Dancing To 'Overdose' Song / Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever / Bishop Mike Bamidele: COVID-19 Is From Hell, Not From God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by nativefowl(m): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Prostitution puts food on people's tables, going by your submission that is permissible because the Bible didn't forbid "prostitution", let alone the one done by people who enjoy it.

The last time I checked the great grand parents of your lord are children of prostitution and incest, so what are you telling me?
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Adakintroy: 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
Yes they are dance from and to hell. Like twerking which are borrowed from strip club to enlist lust and when lust set in there are as much as men can di to gain control.
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Kay25(m): 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
How does the devil look like?and why did he glide when he appeared to u?
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by oluwaahmed: 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
Go to hell and find out
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

When you post on an Islamic thread, does that make you Muslim?

You are replying to comment referencing the bible not forbidding "prostitution" which is true. So are you a Christian Feminist or not?
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Charisma01: 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2021
yuping:

Biko who has experience death before.
I have
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Charisma01: 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
Zack44:
Are you trying to say that celebrities go to hell to bring out such dance moves??
Also, it easier for the masses to follow what a celebrity does. If u become a celebrity today and u have a special way of walking, it a very likely that some of your fans will follow ur footsteps

Many of them sign their soul to the devil.
Many of these record labels no be ordinary people dey there.
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by dannyoz(m): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
Some christains sha, we force the unforceable on ourselves at times, yes there are some dances that looks immoral due to the way it's been performed but they aren't dance from hell, basically God look at the mind and not the face, some xtians will even tell you watching football ain't good.

Las las it'll be well with us all.
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by dannyoz(m): 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
Charisma01:

Many of them sign their soul to the devil.
Many of these record labels no be ordinary people dey there.

Which one is signing of soul again, how does this happen and have you been there when they were signing up for any one
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Tolu181: 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

It doesn't say you can't do it. Plus if it is putting food on ones table, what is the harm? And if she and the customer both enjoy themselves, surely that can't be evil?

You just don't like prostitution, likewise the jilted Judah, so you are against it. But you like dancing any type of dance, so you want to fight for it.

OP pointed out some specific dances and you still insisted that they are harmless unless he provides a Bible verse that explicitly says so. The soapy masturbation dance isn't sexual immorality to you, is it?
you be mad man
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by suffering: 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
Satan never told me so I have no idea.
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by yuping(m): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
Charisma01:

I have
Better rest, comot body jooor, Na cruise you dey catch. O men na death we dey talk about here oooo you go just collect.
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by ugotaya: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ginger Your Sunday With This Authentic Yoruba Rap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c82ikJKd4g0
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Corporate2020: 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
I am a Yoruba boy.

I am a Muslim.

Yes, some dancing steps are from Hell Fire.

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by BRATISLAVA: 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
Tolu181:
you be mad man

You have said it for yourself, for that is who you are. Not me.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by BRATISLAVA: 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
Corporate2020:
I am a Yoruba boy.

I am a Muslim.

Yes, some dancing steps are from Hell Fire.

They will soon come and ask you where in the koran it said so.
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Charisma01: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
yuping:

Better rest, comot body jooor, Na cruise you dey catch. O men na death we dey talk about here oooo you go just collect.

Send me a pm or ur watsapp no, i go show you a little of my journey
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Charisma01: 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
dannyoz:

Which one is signing of soul again, how does this happen and have you been there when they were signing up for any one

You no know wetin dey.
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Peopa4376: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
see below
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
ANDREW91:

Devil is not in hell, and currently there is nobody in hell.
So how can a place dat has no people be having dance steps
Brilliant! grin
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Kobojunkie: 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mom007:

Making this life seem simple and jolly jolly is one of the greatest tricks of the devil. There is more to a lot of things than meets the eye. The writer even tried by putting a lot of things in very simple perspective. He didnt over flight the religious angle, just the decency and common sense side of it. How do you dance something that mimics masturbation or vibe to a song promoting Internet fraud culture? We didnt speak out about that yahooze song now see Internet fraud everywhere... Some people now even justify it like it is a type of revenue for the youth but it they clone your ATM card now and clear your account, you sit down on the floor of the banking hall screaming and cursing! Let's learn to call white white and black black.

I am afraid you have it twisted. Jesus Christ is the one who made it very simple for us. He gave us a rules and teachings to live by and as long as you abide by those simple rules, you are fine.. undecided

However, those who reject Jesus Christ are instead those who take the simple things and attempt to complicate it with their doctrines and traditions which are born of the minds and egos of men - lies to complicate and deceive people away from God , in His name. undecided

Jesus Christ never taught that Hell had anything to do with the way we twist our earthly bodies. But because of the lies fed to you by men, you can't help thinking "devil" when you see others moving their bodies. it is as if some of you are now programmed to see devil every where you look, not realizing that as long as your minds are focused on devil, it cannot at the same time be focused on God and the things of God. undecided
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Haryhomyidhey(f): 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Sleeping with other people's spouses is also what is putting food on some people's tables.

Using people for money rituals is also putting food on some people's tables, so does that also make it okay to you?

If dancing "soapy" which promotes masturbation is okay to you just because it puts food on the table, then you obviously do not care or have the interest of God at heart.

If you're not saved but just a church goer, do not expect to comprehend the things of the Spirit as these. They are not for the carnal minds but those born of the Spirit

Thanks and God bless.
yeah, thats the actually truth.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Haryhomyidhey(f): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
Coronavirus84:
The only dance in Hell are Legwork dance, pole dance and Azonto dance
Have you gone there before

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Haryhomyidhey(f): 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
If there is any dance step from hell then there should be dance step from heaven........
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Kobojunkie: 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
Oiza131:
Imagine dancing "one corner" or "twerking" in the church?
Something's are just common sense. You don't need someone to quote scriptures for you before you know what's right and wrong.
Dance is a language.
Imagine been in a club and clapping hands "one two one two" I'm sure someone would ask if you're in a church.
Interesting! undecided

So you are saying church dance speak ought to be different from club dance speak...so no need to try to insert God into it at all.... very interesting take you have there. undecided
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell?

I have heard some say in the past that breakdancing is a mimicking of how people who were burning in hell fire shook their bodies. Also heard someone say that the sliding dance of Micheal Jackson is how demons in hell walk.

I can't really say how true such claims are but what I can say is that when Satan appeared to me, I observed that he didn't walk but glide, so that could be what they meant.

What I am certain about though is that there are some dance steps that do not glorify God but the devil.

For instance, when the "yahoozee" dance was trending, I wasn't comfortable with it at all as a follower of Christ, because it encouraged cheating, fraud and corruption which was sinful and against the Word of God.

There's also the "soapy" dance which was trending of recent despite that it encouraged masturbation and sexual immorality.

Those are just some instances in my opinion of dance steps which glorify the devil, hence I believed it was wrong for a Christian to do them just because they are trending and what everyone else was doing, because they do not glorify God but pass across a message that goes contrary to His Word.

I wouldn't be surprised though if some of them were actually devised in hell, because of how immoral some of the messages they passed across were, as Satan savors the things which be of men, because they serve his interest of making people to fall into sin, which accords him more room to exploit in them with his destructive instinct. Matthew 16:23, John 10:10.

Although i am someone that really loves dancing a lot, I dance freestyle most of the time. I no send anybody or trendy dance steps, so unless I'm sure a dance style is not that which would glorify the devil or pass across a message which goes contrary to the Word of God, that's only when I'd do it.

I strongly believe that it's not everything the world does that Christians should follow, since they're not meant to be of the world but of the Kingdom of God. And that includes dance steps.

God bless.
you need a psych evaluation

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by Haryhomyidhey(f): 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
Heee, Please nobody should come and scatter my brain with hell fire dance or no hell fire dance............ Jesusjnr2020, na you cos am o..... Lolzzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by ImaIma1(f): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
It's that soapy dance that I can never do or accept.

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by ofiko123(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
I doubt it, I am not even sure about anything...
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
you need a psych evaluation
You must be speaking from personal experience.
Re: Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
Have you gone there before

I haven't though someone here who says he's been there before says there is.

https://www.nairaland.com/6772103/there-dance-steps-hell/2#106182960

https://www.nairaland.com/6772103/there-dance-steps-hell/3#106186883

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) / Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 / 3 Things That Take The Place Of God In Your Christian life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.