Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP (28449 Views)

Atiku In Fresh Move To Resolve PDP Crisis 26th November 2022 / PDP Governors In Fresh Move To Zone Presidential Ticket To South / Gagariga Brothers Become Generals In Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by 4four(m): 8:49am On Sep 26, 2021
Any political parties that bring northerner as presidential candidate me will jst jump them pass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by starstaz(m): 8:57am On Sep 26, 2021
yedoga35:
South West: OBJ (Ogun State)
North West: Yaradua (Katsina)
South- South: GEJ ( Bayelsa)
North West: PMB ( Katsina)
South East:
North Central:
North East:
Since it is the turn of the South, so South East.

1)South east politicians and heavy weights should henceforth stop being docile in pdp and boldly come out to lay claims to their right of occupying the seat of power come 2023 rather than hiding under the cloak of Atiku Tag alongmovement presidency (VP dash to SE). They should fight like a man with two balls in the Lion den, at the end win or loss, PDP will take them serious.
2) Imagine the audacity and lack of shame exhibited by the NW politicians in pdp to still throw themselves in the ring for presidential slot of the party after the glaring roller coaster of Buhari 8yrs at the end of 2023. SE needs to learn how to be brute and cocky in the face of negotiating for top job of the land.
3) Credit goes to his HE David Umahi who is using all the neccessary power of visibility and record of performance in office to cajole and mesmerize the APC leadership the reason why only SE must capture power in 2023 despite coming late to join the party. That is how to play the game, no mistake from him. SE pdpians should learn from Umahi.
4) Finally, Mr Moghalu, a light weight politician has been a lone voice in the battle field canvassing the need for SE and himself to capture top job of the land despite being in a weak party and is getting attention for it.

We can't be saying power must come to south and some groups will decide not to slug it out in their party, they refused to make necessary noise to deter the northern establishment quest for power. SE wake up. If you are weak to defend the southern interest in your party allow others with balls like SS or SW to champion it.
2023 Presidency is and remain the coveted prize for SE to pick without any preconditions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by Anago55: 9:03am On Sep 26, 2021
Terrier99:

Eeya, sorry.
The foolishness of your youth and the greed of your leaders sold you short.
. The youths were not foolish. It is right to agitate

The leaders were the ones who mishandled the situation
Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by Jogs1900: 9:03am On Sep 26, 2021
Even the Senate president they zone to the south east is not automatic o.

Other zones may still snatch it from them.
seunmsg:

I have said it repeatedly here that even the meager VP slot will not be given to the south east in 2023 and this will change the voting pattern considerably.

Whatever the case is, I still think 2023 is for APC to loss. PDP just don’t have the right permutation to win the presidential election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by Terrier99: 9:05am On Sep 26, 2021
Anago55:
. The youths were not foolish. It is right to agitate.

The leaders were the ones who mishandled the situation

You are burning INEC offices in the name of agitation, you now want the Presidential ticket. Okay na, keep destroying yourselves in the name of agitation.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by Terrier99: 9:05am On Sep 26, 2021
Jogs1900:
Even the Senate president they zone to the south east is not automatic o.

Other zones may still snatch it from them.

SW or the North will collect it, SE won't get shishi. They just don't know it yet.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by Anago55: 9:07am On Sep 26, 2021
Terrier99:

You are burning INEC offices in the name of agitation, you now want the Presidential ticket. Okay na, keep destroying yourselves in the name of agitation.
. The burning of the inec offices were as a result of the mishandling

The youths were peaceful in their agitations in 2015-2017 until the python danced remember?
Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by ItsTutsi(m): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2021
Lol. Bro, I respect you a lot and your among the only few on this forum that presents a logical analysis on politics... but u have gotten this totally wrong!!

I'm from the north, zamfara state precisely.. I can swear on anything I have that a NE candidate will clear the NW completely!! even more than the NE he comes from.. culture and religion will play a big factor which we all share with the candidate, so take it to the bank.. 85% is a sure banker for PDP in NW

In NE that he comes from, he will not get as much votes as NW because of fewer voting population and significant number of Christians in Adamawa, Bauchi, taraba and Gombe(he should win these states by 70%)..bothis Borno and yobe are 80% Muslims

Do you sincerely think NE will not vote for their son after all the clamor and shout of marginalization? undecided undecided undecided and the reality is many ppl are tired of APC

Nobody gave Buhari a fighting chance in MB states of Plateau and Benue perior to 2019, infact he was totally written off by analysts

Buhari got 347,668, while atiku got 356,817 in Benue
Buhari got 468,555, while got 548,665 in Plateau... with all these propaganda, Buhari still won NC, their are significant number of Muslims both in Benue and Plateau.. the media fooled u in thinking otherwise, but at least u can see from the voting pattern

So I see the NC being divided, but I'll give an edge to PDP/NE candidate because of religious factor

Lmfao. How can u say that SS will be divided because of a Muslim candidate, forgetting the VP is from SS! Will they dump their son?

Look at ur hypocrisy! SS will be divided once it's a Muslim candidate, but a Christian candidates will clear SW, are there no Muslims in SW? grin cheesy undecided

The biggest mistake ur making in ur calculations, is relying on governors, things have changed, people are wiser now.. Governors were used to rigged elections.. but with time, scenarios have changed

The fear of US sanctions and perception of the north still has 4yrs will make most of northern elites to tilt to PDP or be neutral

SE will definitely not vote for APC/SW candidate for obvious reasons

All in all, SW/APC can only rely on SW and NC region
seunmsg:

Lol. PDP will pick a candidate from the north east. So, how will they clear the north west? Even in the north east, core APC states like Bornu, Yobe, Gombe will never vote for PDP. In the north central, PDP can never win Kogi, Kwara and Niger. Even states like Benue, Nasarawa and Plateau may go to APC if the party fields a Christian from the south.

In the South, APC will clear the south west, south south will almost be divided once it is a northern Muslim against a southerner. 60-40 in favour of PDP at best. I have said enough about the south east already. So, where is PDP’s path to victory?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:27am On Sep 26, 2021
Mynd44:
@Tonyebarcanista, the owners of your party have come to claim their property.
Hahahha make we de watch sha... Just that APC no be option...

But these generals should go rest...
Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by ItsTutsi(m): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2021
Sharap, Delusional Afonja skull miner!! What's the difference between SW and NW, isn't it the same game ur playing by insisting on having the presidency even though Obasanjo ruled for 8yrs.. ur a hypocrite and trying to be clever by half

If the SW have the audacity to contest so shall the NW, after all both were president and VP
starstaz:

1)South east politicians and heavy weights should henceforth stop being docile in pdp and boldly come out to lay claims to their right of occupying the seat of power come 2023 rather than hiding under the cloak of Atiku Tag alongmovement presidency (VP dash to SE). They should fight like a man with two balls in the Lion den, at the end win or loss, PDP will take them serious.
2) Imagine the audacity and lack of shame exhibited by the NW politicians in pdp to still throw themselves in the ring for presidential slot of the party after the glaring roller coaster of Buhari 8yrs at the end of 2023. SE needs to learn how to be brute and cocky in the face of negotiating for top job of the land.
3) Credit goes to his HE David Umahi who is using all the neccessary power of visibility and record of performance in office to cajole and mesmerize the APC leadership the reason why only SE must capture power in 2023 despite coming late to join the party. That is how to play the game, no mistake from him. SE pdpians should learn from Umahi.
4) Finally, Mr Moghalu, a light weight politician has been a lone voice in the battle field canvassing the need for SE and himself to capture top job of the land despite being in a weak party and is getting attention for it.

We can't be saying power must come to south and some groups will decide not to slug it out in their party, they refused to make necessary noise to deter the northern establishment quest for power. SE wake up. If you are weak to defend the southern interest in your party allow others with balls like SS or SW to champion it.
2023 Presidency is and remain the coveted prize for SE to pick without any preconditions.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by seunmsg(m): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Lol. Bro, I respect you a lot and your among the only few on this forum that presents a logical analysis on politics... but u have gotten this totally wrong!!

I'm from the north, zamfara state precisely.. I can swear on anything I have that a NE candidate will clear the NW completely!! even more than the NE he comes from.. culture and religion will play a big factor which we all share with the candidate, so take it to the bank.. 85% is a sure banker for PDP in NW

In NE that he comes from, he will not get as much votes as NW because of fewer voting population and significant number of Christians in Adamawa, Bauchi, taraba and Gombe(he should win these states by 70%)..bothis Borno and yobe are 80% Muslims

Do you sincerely think NE will not vote for their son after all the clamor and shout of marginalization? undecided undecided undecided and the reality is many ppl are tired of APC

Nobody gave Buhari a fighting chance in MB states of Plateau and Benue perior to 2019, infact he was totally written off by analysts

Buhari got 468,555, while got 548,665 in Plateau... with all these propaganda, Buhari still won NC, their are significant number of Muslims both in Benue and Plateau.. the media fooled u in thinking otherwise, but at least u can see from the voting pattern

So I see the NC being divided, but I'll give an edge to PDP/NE candidate because of religious factor

Lmfao. How can u say that SS will be divided because of a Muslim candidate, forgetting the VP is from SS! Will they dump their son?

Look at ur hypocrisy! SS will be divided once it's a Muslim candidate, but a Christian candidates will clear SW, are there no Muslims in SW? grin cheesy undecided

The biggest mistake ur making in ur calculations, is relying on governors, things have changed, people are wiser now.. Governors were used to rigged elections.. but with time, scenarios have changed

The fear of US sanctions and perception of the north still has 4yrs will make most of northern elites to tilt to PDP or be neutral

Your knowledge of politics and Election Day dynamics is very shallow. As s result, there is no point arguing with you. 2023 is around the corner and I hope we shall all be here to see how things play out.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by biglizzy: 10:04am On Sep 26, 2021
We dey wait

Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by Siramen2001(m): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2021
Show some Love pls

Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by Thetruthshallse(m): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2021
For those saying Yoruba had rule this country, they should know that obasanjo was never a Yoruba candidate, Falae was. Anyways #End Nigeria now.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by Masterito(m): 10:28am On Sep 26, 2021
South East should just not vote any party that doesn't put your candidate, that is only the way you can be taken serious.
EcoBrick:

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by muykem: 10:58am On Sep 26, 2021
North has finally took over their party from South East tenant.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by oyatz(m): 11:29am On Sep 26, 2021
Anago55:
With this arrangement or should I say permutations? Any Igbo man that partakes in the Nigerian election 2023 is a bastard and should be regarded as an outcast knowing fully well that igbos have been schemed out again as usual. We can't continue to vote in others year in year out with the others considering one of our own as good enough and you expect me to continue to queue in the hot sun to vote while I remain a second class citizen of my own country

Igbos, now is the time to give up on the Nigerian project because Nigeria has no plans to integrate us into her. Quit the illusion that an Igbo man will ever rule this country. It's not happening, not in this generation at least

I was an advocate for Igbo presidency 2023, A United Nigeria where justice strives but with this,my heart is broken to shreds and I don't think it can be sown again

Igbo leaders, shame on you all. The scheming out started the moment the Igbo leaders allowed python dance one and two. The orchestrators knowing fully well that igbos have sympathy for Biafra manipulated the Eastern leaders into queing with their evil plan of gazzetting IPOB as terrorist group,this singular act was where the Eastern governors and other leaders lost the people as well as the chance to produce the next president of this country. Now everything is lost ,I wonder what the likes of Umahi and other leaders will be feeling like now, knowing that the igbos are not even considered good enough for even vice president position,A supposed majority tribe ooo

*Sobs

I quit

I defect fully to the other side

2023: All of you should really round and vote for Prof Kingsley Moghalu
Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by cream1: 11:30am On Sep 26, 2021
AmbaliJ:

Now this is the part I find most interesting, because it is more practical under the prevailing circumstances. I had predicted it earlier that the SE would most likely lose its leverage to even ask for the VP slot under the PDP, due to the failure and inability of its political elite to rein in and control the activities and growing influence of the ipob secessionist movement, whose influence keeps growing by the day. Apparently, the SE's loss would be Wike's (SS) gain.

No serious party would cede its VP position to such an unstable regional bloc. The way it is looking, ipob might actually ensure that elections do not hold in SE in 2023.

Buhari was made president because north was very stable at the time. Mumu. Efulefu
Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by dapolaw(m): 11:31am On Sep 26, 2021
I respect your analysis, while you noted that PDP will sweep SS because they might have VP slot have you also put into consideration the northern vp slot if at all the APC gives her ticket to the SW?

ItsTutsi:

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by TheCrusader14: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2021
We want to see the hopeless Yoruba PDP members that will campaign for a Fulani presidential candidate in Yoruba come 2023.
Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by ItsTutsi(m): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2021
The difference is that the North won't sacrifice voting a VP slot of APC over a presidential candidate of PDP, while, SS has the VP slot under PDP and nothing under APC.. do u see the difference now?
dapolaw:

I respect your analysis, while you noted that PDP will sweep SS because they might have VP slot have you also put into consideration the northern vp slot if at all the APC gives her ticket to the SW?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by oyatz(m): 11:42am On Sep 26, 2021
Anago55:
. The burning of the inec offices were as a result of the mishandling

The youths were peaceful in their agitations in 2015-2017 until the python danced remember?

Burning of INEC offices with electoral materials means that votes from that axis will be low.

Every party (especially an opposition party that want to dislodge an incumbent party) needs a lot of votes to win.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by Sufferingboy(f): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
I knew this long ago.South easterners need to learn how to play politics.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by Solsix(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
AmbaliJ:

Now this is the part I find most interesting, because it is more practical under the prevailing circumstances. I had predicted it earlier that the SE would most likely lose its leverage to even ask for the VP slot under the PDP, due to the failure and inability of its political elite to rein in and control the activities and growing influence of the ipob secessionist movement, whose influence keeps growing by the day. Apparently, the SE's loss would be Wike's (SS) gain.

No serious party would cede its VP position to such an unstable regional bloc. The way it is looking, ipob might actually ensure that elections do not hold in SE in 2023.
Most igbos don't know the harm this IPOB is causing. It will get to a point where it will look as if south east does not exist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by Dasdee: 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
Saraki is the best bet. PDP might consider him, even permutations favoring him. He is Yoruba by name, by Language. He speaks Yoruba as the only native Language, He is a NORTHERNER by location, Kwara is North Central.
Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by nathyx(m): 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
Face the fact and stop unnecessary noise PDP are blatantly scared of losing come 2023 that is why they are trying to makeshift and switch the Chairman to south thereby giving room for a Presidential candidate to come from the North if only the Southerners could grow some balls and vehemently refute this uprising they just might have a chance cool cool
Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by emilo2bad: 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mynd44:
@Tonyebarcanista, the owners of your party have come to claim their property.
May be he will nack us another article. Bunch of failure

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari / Tunde Badejo 70th Birthday Celebration Photos: Tinubu, Ohers Attend / Dele Momodu Appeals To EFCC To Stop Parade Of Arrested Suspects (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.