Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP (28448 Views)

Atiku In Fresh Move To Resolve PDP Crisis 26th November 2022 / PDP Governors In Fresh Move To Zone Presidential Ticket To South / Gagariga Brothers Become Generals In Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by Gentlerespect76: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
NapoleonHill:

This your comparison no follow, abeg. That NE region might be the most volatile region in Nigeria but if you know the number of votes that come from only Borno, you're realize the scenarios are not the same.

Politics with the Hausa is cunny man die, cunny man bury am. They are in power and have surrounded themselves with their own people.

How would you explain that you're not in power, your people don't vote, the few who do can be told by IPOB to sit at home on that day, electoral materials are being burnt, you're fighting with every single region and tribe in the country, you throw insult at the day in day out, fail to allow your politicians who are willing to build this bridge you so desire to ride on. You call them names and slaves. Why still blame others?

SS is a better alternative and a stable investment that even an objective Igbo man knows. They vote, are stable, and don't entertain IPOB shenanigans.

Since Igbos will do anything to spite the Yorubas, they will always vote PDP, a northern and SSer by default, even though, not a lot of differences. That would call a big problem for APC and I don't see the Yorubas pulling it through. At the end, you're happy, PDP is happy and it's a win on your end.

I just want you to know that there is no way a cockroach will be innocent before a guineafowl. Be that as it may, all those considerations have been long abandoned. Nothing will ever work in Nigeria unless we change who we are. Nigeria is a rogue nation led by rogue politicians; no Nigerian who is perceptive that can beat his chest in support of his country. Nigeria as is, is a rundown ghost country that attracts nothing but disdain and despite from other nations. Today, Nigeria is invited at the UN because we have a semblance of democracy but ours is in reality demoncrazy administration. Tueh, tufiakwa.
Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by citypeer(m): 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
EcoBrick:

2023 ELECTION IS FAST APPROACHING. YOUTHS BRORROW YOURSEVES BRAINS!!!

Gov* *Ganduje* of Kano's daughter married *Gov* *Ajimobi* of Oyo's son!
Yes *bro* , Dangote's Daughter married former IGP *Mohammed's* son!
*Bros* ! *Buhari's* daughter married the richest man's son from *Borno* *State* .
*Abike* *Dabiri* , former lawmaker and now special adviser to the president on foreign matters is now an inlaw to *Gov* . *Ibikunle* *Amosun* , governor of Ogun State.
Let me inform you again that, *Prof* *Yemi* *Osibanjo's* daughter was taken to the same kind of home marrying the son of one of the richest black *women* in *Nigeria* .
Their children study *abroad* , start work *abroad* , get married *abroad* , go to hospitals *abroad* , treat headache and cough *abroad* , give birth abroad, establish businesses *abroad* , go for vacation *abroad* , et al.

Yet, they come out later to give you guns, machete, axes and few thousands of naira to cut your fellow *brothers* *down* in the name of *election* . Believe me, they will be coming to you again *come2023
*Bros* ! If u are only good as *political* *thugs* , ballot box *snatchers* , and not as an *in-law* , then u have *Problem* .
# *UseYourBrain*
Forward to every *Youth* you know.

Saraki is working for Atiku, his sister Gbemi is working for Buhari

Obasanjo is working for Atiku, his son Juwon is working for Buhari

Okupe is working for Atiku, his son is working for Buhari

Galadima is working for Atiku, his daughter is working for Buhari

You are sons and daughters of none of these, you are their Defenders on social media.

When CBN job is vacant, they give their children

When FIRS job is vacant, they give their children

When NNPC, NLG, NPA, NIMASA, NCC etc jobs are out, they give to their children

They marry their children off to one another to create future leaders for you the social media Defenders

But when police recruitment form is out, that is public

When civil defence job is out, they give that to to you.

When their children crash a car or bike, they fly them to Germany

When their children need good education, they ferry them to UK, US, Canada

When your children fall sick, you take them to churches, mosques

When your children are sent out of school, you send them to labour camps - hawking

ASUU, ASUP, NASU, NLC, SARS, STRIKES are yours to battle with in Nigeria

If you think you are doing anybody fighting for these folks, take a look at the mirror and the image you see there is he that you are deceiving - yourself

If you don't use your brain, someone else will use it for you.

#copied#

I can only hope this will RESET 9JA YOUTH'S BRAIN!!!
©️SEGUN WONDER CARE�

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by Loyalprinz01: 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
The real battle is between Atiku and Saraki
Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by IJOBA11: 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
omowolewa:
Selfish ambition.

What happened to Mark as Partly chairman and Oyinlola and BoT chairman.
ITS GOING BACK TO THE NORTH BABY
Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by rickyrex(m): 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
AmbaliJ:

Now this is the part I find most interesting, because it is more practical under the prevailing circumstances. I had predicted it earlier that the SE would most likely lose its leverage to even ask for the VP slot under the PDP, due to the failure and inability of its political elite to rein in and control the activities and growing influence of the ipob secessionist movement, whose influence keeps growing by the day. Apparently, the SE's loss would be Wike's (SS) gain.

No serious party would cede its VP position to such an unstable regional bloc. The way it is looking, ipob might actually ensure that elections do not hold in SE in 2023.
such threat from ipob came 2019 yet there was election... And I bet you if any Igbo man stand to contest for president ipob will have to lower their guns to see an Igbo man rule. Ipob issue is not today. This same ipob was what led to Biafra war. It only resurrected during buhari's regime cause of his inability to include or carry the igbos along. Jonathan did nothing for the southeast but because he was seen as a brother from the south south that was why ipob did not fustrate him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by DMerciful(m): 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
This is what Biafra separatists wants. Something that would make majority of Easterners bitter and angry. That's the easiest way to convince them that they have no future in Nigeria. Nigeria would think they're doing Igbos but they'd soon know the East sees first before others
Terrier99:

SW or the North will collect it, SE won't get shishi. They just don't know it yet.
Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by ikdaddy01(m): 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
Finally PDP get national spread.
Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by shevy878: 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
AmbaliJ:

Now this is the part I find most interesting, because it is more practical under the prevailing circumstances. I had predicted it earlier that the SE would most likely lose its leverage to even ask for the VP slot under the PDP, due to the failure and inability of its political elite to rein in and control the activities and growing influence of the ipob secessionist movement, whose influence keeps growing by the day. Apparently, the SE's loss would be Wike's (SS) gain.

No serious party would cede its VP position to such an unstable regional bloc. The way it is looking, ipob might actually ensure that elections do not hold in SE in 2023.

The simple truth is that South East does not have the population.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by Xman12345goat: 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
The problem of south East is that they do not take election serious. On a general election day, you will see some IGBOS going to work, some in their various business. Igbo governors and senator needs to start speaking up for it people and not just be a local regional champion like the south east PDP. IPOB have dented the chance of any igbo man becoming a president, vice, senate president or speaker. The only way an Igbo man can assume any of these office above, is if his boss dies in office. Most Igbos will boycott 2023 elections, so south east vote would be divided. The election would be won in the entire north and south west

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by ba2remagaji: 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
Already dead party
EcoBrick:

Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by Gfskw: 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ok
Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by Charly68: 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
The Generals stole our money and they never want to leave our treasury alone..may they never succeed in their new venture in Jesus name
Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by ofiko123(m): 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
May God help Nigeria come 2023...
Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by saintmm(m): 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
yedoga35:
South West: OBJ (Ogun State)
North West: Yaradua (Katsina)
South- South: GEJ ( Bayelsa)
North West: PMB ( Katsina)
South East:
North Central:
North East:
Since it is the turn of the South, so South East.
I want to believe this is sacarsm, unless you didn't read through the post.
Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by orisa37: 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mark as Party chairman and Oyinlola as BoT chairman will be excellent for PDP now.
Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by idrisaa951(m): 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
seunmsg:

In my opinion, voters turnout in the SE won’t be more than 30% in 2023 and with only 2 PDP governors in the region and no Igbo man on the ticket, I don’t see PDP getting more than 60% of the total vote cast in the region. It may even be less than that. So as it stand, SE won’t be contributing any significant votes to PDP in 2023.

So true boss
Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by starstaz(m): 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Sharap, Delusional Afonja skull miner!! What's the difference between SW and NW, isn't it the same game ur playing by insisting on having the presidency even though Obasanjo ruled for 8yrs.. ur a hypocrite and trying to be clever by half

If the SW have the audacity to contest so shall the NW, after all

both were president and VP
...............a message to the dense one!

You are brainless not to accord me the full appellation I earnestly deserved as a professional skull miner. When decorum depart a lost soul his race and his tenth generations deserve a brutal riposte. Stupid idiot.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by dapolaw(m): 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
I beg to disagree with you, didn't the same north voted against Buhari in favor of Sambo in 2015?

ItsTutsi:
The difference is that the North won't sacrifice voting a VP slot of APC over a presidential candidate of PDP, while, SS has the VP slot under PDP and nothing under APC.. do u see the difference now?
Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by Deadlytruth(m): 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
rickyrex:
such threat from ipob came 2019 yet there was election... And I bet you if any Igbo man stand to contest for president ipob will have to lower their guns to see an Igbo man rule. Ipob issue is not today. This same ipob was what led to Biafra war. It only resurrected during buhari's regime cause of his inability to include or carry the igbos along. Jonathan did nothing for the southeast but because he was seen as a brother from the south south that was why ipob did not fustrate him

So you mean Buhari was in power in 2013 when Kanu began to broadcast through Radio Biafra?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by Randal: 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
Where's your location and how much for scuml?

Lawlab249:
I wish them luck, if their intentions for the long suffering masses of this country are genuine.

Buzz me for EFCC SCUML Cert, CAC registrations of Ltd company, Plc company, Group of Companies, LLP, Limited Partnership, NGO, Church, Club, Foundation, Union etc. I also handle all post incorporation matters such as Change of Business/Company name, Change of Directors, Filing of Annual returns, CTC of documents etc. Whatsapp or call 09127724742
Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by ItsTutsi(m): 6:43am On Sep 27, 2021
It was buhari that won the election in 2015 bro
dapolaw:

I beg to disagree with you, didn't the same north voted against Buhari in favor of Sambo in 2015?

Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by rickyrex(m): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2021
Deadlytruth:

So you mean Buhari was in power in 2013 when Kanu began to broadcast through Radio Biafra?
just like anyone including politicians, media aid or minister of information can go on social media or other devices to express their feelings towards a perceived issue... That was how kanu did his on on radio. He never carried arms, neither were they any for of riot or killings of police men. Things when from bad to worse when your so called buhari felt before he got little or no vote from the East therefore they should be sidelined from his national plans. Commmon true leader to segregate rather he unified and treat everyone as equal wether he got a vote or not as long as everyone has a right to make a choice then he should have done the right thing. When Jonathan was on seat what ipob majorly celebrate was Biafra day and it been exercised even in Lagos where igbos trade.... No violence
Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by dapolaw(m): 11:38am On Sep 27, 2021
Sorry, I mean 2011 election.

ItsTutsi:
It was buhari that won the election in 2015 bro
Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by Deadlytruth(m): 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
rickyrex:
just like anyone including politicians, media aid or minister of information can go on social media or other devices to express their feelings towards a perceived issue... That was how kanu did his on on radio. He never carried arms, neither were they any for of riot or killings of police men. Things when from bad to worse when your so called buhari felt before he got little or no vote from the East therefore they should be sidelined from his national plans. Commmon true leader to segregate rather he unified and treat everyone as equal wether he got a vote or not as long as everyone has a right to make a choice then he should have done the right thing. When Jonathan was on seat what ipob majorly celebrate was Biafra day and it been exercised even in Lagos where igbos trade.... No violence

Did I read you write that Nnamdi Kanu had not begun to use violent approach before Buhari became president? You seem to have forgotten that under Jonathan, about three or four young men of Nnamdi Kanu's squad were arrested for armed invasion of the Enugu State Government House with the objective of seizing power there as the beginning of the actualization of Biafra given the fact that Enugu was actually the capital of Biafra back then in 1967.

On your claim that Buhari s refusal to treat Igbos equally with others caused the radicalization of ipobians: I am at loss to what exactly you mean. However, if I rely on my school knowledge of equitable treatment/ carrying everyone along, I will say without any fear of contradiction that Buhari beats Jonathan hands down as regards pro-Igbo leanings especially when one considers the infrastructural projects he has bathed as soaked the SE in despite all the insults, hatred and lethal verbiage and venom you have been throwing at him since 2015 for his "crime" of exercising his constitutionally guaranteed right to contest and win an election. This man you so much hate has started and completed in the SE a lot of projects which your beloved Jonathan either didn't start at all or at best started on paper and abandoned it at paper level. How better than that can people be carried along? If your perspective of accusation is in the area of appointment, then you need to explain why you expect him not to entertain fears about bringing too close to himself through political appointments the people of a particular part of the country whom he knows so hate and could assassinate him if given the opportunity (like they did to Northern leaders in the past) for defeating in an election a person who is not even from their own region. Mind you that the irrationality of your rabid and eternal hatred for him becomes more intriguing and deserving of caution in dealing with you people when one considers the fact that even the region which own Jonathan has long put the defeat behind them while you Igbos have continued to cry more than the bereaved for the past 6 years. Who in his right senses would not be weary and afraid of such people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP by rickyrex(m): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2021
Deadlytruth:

Did I read you write that Nnamdi Kanu had not begun to use violent approach before Buhari became president? You seem to have forgotten that under Jonathan, about three or four young men of Nnamdi Kanu's squad were arrested for armed invasion of the Enugu State Government House with the objective of seizing power there as the beginning of the actualization of Biafra given the fact that Enugu was actually the capital of Biafra back then in 1967.

On your claim that Buhari s refusal to treat Igbos equally with others caused the radicalization of ipobians: I am at loss to what exactly you mean. However, if I rely on my school knowledge of equitable treatment/ carrying everyone along, I will say without any fear of contradiction that Buhari beats Jonathan hands down as regards pro-Igbo leanings especially when one considers the infrastructural projects he has bathed as soaked the SE in despite all the insults, hatred and lethal verbiage and venom you have been throwing at him since 2015 for his "crime" of exercising his constitutionally guaranteed right to contest and win an election. This man you so much hate has started and completed in the SE a lot of projects which your beloved Jonathan either didn't start at all or at best started on paper and abandoned it at paper level. How better than that can people be carried along? If your perspective of accusation is in the area of appointment, then you need to explain why you expect him not to entertain fears about bringing too close to himself through political appointments the people of a particular part of the country whom he knows so hate and could assassinate him if given the opportunity (like they did to Northern leaders in the past) for defeating in an election a person who is not even from their own region. Mind you that the irrationality of your rabid and eternal hatred for him becomes more intriguing and deserving of caution in dealing with you people when one considers the fact that even the region which own Jonathan has long put the defeat behind them while you Igbos have continued to cry more than the bereaved for the past 6 years. Who in his right senses would not be weary and afraid of such people?
same way you people turned down Jonathan during his regime by calling him sponsorer of boko Haram... Same way buhari is getting it back. Guy the division of this country and weaponising nepotism brought in unity to the southern Governors forum, this has never happened before. the unity obasanjo established has been totally destroyed by buhari adminstration. The one Nigeria previous president has maintained has failed. You talked about buhari setting up infrastructures in the East bro what exactly can you point at. Is it the bad road linking enugu to abia, is it the bad road from enugu to onisha, or is it the bad road from aba to porthacourt or is it the second niger bridge that a state can within two months constructed that your president is almost spending 8years and not not done anything to it....I mean let's say the fat here bro what exactly has he done. You made mentioned of him appointing igbos to his cabinet, the last time I checked a president that was fair almost all quarters where given equal appointments and not picking one person because the person voted for him. I can hardly point a minister in this regime that is not an apc card carrier. Previous regime go for technocrats and not Dillard who can not make a meaningful economic policy. Compare deathrate of today caused by end sars, bandit, ipob, Yoruba nation, boko Haram and Shiite then I beging to ask should anyone with a right state of mind agree that buhari has done well. A president who swore to protect life and properties under his watch eye all this things are disappearing and you still want to appluad him. Commmon brother the governors today especially in the southern region who are also members of his party are strongly against him cause of his attitude. Read the hand writing on the wall buhari has brother disunity to Nigerians else Yoruba nation won't have manifested, ipob would not have execebated to what it is today. Do have a pleasant day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi In Abia For Alex Otti Governorship Flag-Off Not For Presidential Campaign / 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad / ‘Nigerians Now Report Less Use Of Generators’ - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.