Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

SW Can Not Blackmail PDP To Zone It's Ticket To The South - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW Can Not Blackmail PDP To Zone It's Ticket To The South (3980 Views)

Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate / Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not / PDP Governors Vote To Zone Chairmanship To The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SW Can Not Blackmail PDP To Zone It's Ticket To The South by mrvitalis(m): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2021
NnamdiN:
they've had a shot at it.
I wont vote any person thats not from the SE.
Make my people try too .
We're not only good as second option
LMAO
Re: SW Can Not Blackmail PDP To Zone It's Ticket To The South by Urbanchampion: 10:03am On Sep 26, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

The slaves are those currently bowing to the Fulani terrorists.

Why didn't you contest in 2015?

grin

We couldn't have contested in 2015 and 2019, because there's a gentlemen agreement among the founding fathers and stakeholders " of APC on spot rotations between Fulani/Hausa and US (Yorùbá) . Fortunately for us, but quite unfortunately for you, that respected agreement would honoured to the last letter, by the involving parties. Newcomers and lightweights like Umahi can only watch from afar. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SW Can Not Blackmail PDP To Zone It's Ticket To The South by proeast(m): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:
Trying to blackmail PDP to zone its presidential ticket to the South will not work.

We understand their game, mobilize Southern support to force PDP to zone the ticket to South.

Then ride on anti-Igbo sentiment to smuggle themselves into power via APC.

I am glad an Igboman is the chairman of PDP Zoning Committee.

By zoning PDP National Chairman to SW, he just cleared the path for a North/East ticket.

If our sophisticated brothers want ticket to return to the South, then they know what to do.

Or they should get ready to test their resolve against a NE/SE ticket.

Hurriedly setting up a Southern Governors Forums to advance their interest against others will not work.

I stand with the PDP zoning formula.

We Rise!!!

All the shenanigans is dead on arrival. The whole game plan was explained in this thread cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/6772219/south-lost-how-north-plans#106181693
Re: SW Can Not Blackmail PDP To Zone It's Ticket To The South by helinues: 10:10am On Sep 26, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

Yet he was telling PDP where to zone their ticket.

Platter of gold?

Lol.

It disqualifies them from the presidency.

Good.

So you have already gotten your compensation.

Why did SW contest in 2015.

You thought you are wise.

I don't have to tell you.

Every position a Yoruba occupied, we already did before them.

The fourth republic is less than 23 years and a full term is 8 years. Divide 23 by 8, then compare with the number of regions in the country.

If it's above 6, then it means we have failed.

Politically, SW has never been smarter than SE, unless you believe Nigeria started in 2015.

grin

That SE backedminority defeated your SW backed Ribadu, NW backed Buhari.

Has SW produced Senate President?

It's not business.

Right now, the national interest is stopping a thief from accessing our CBN vault.

Why did SW contest in 2015

Are you talking about the 2015 election in Pluto?

Every position a Yoruba occupied, we already did before them

I get am before no be property abi SE you guys still living in stone age ni?

Politically, SW has never been smarter than SE, unless you believe Nigeria started in 2015

Which political position has SE vyed on their own? Have you won a presidency election before? How about VP position? SE should know his set when it comes to Nigeria politics, SW is not in the same League with SE politically. Is like comparing EPL with division 2 league

Has SW produced Senate President?

Is senate president position conducted via national poll?

What do we need Senate president for when we already occupied the first and second position?

To make matter worse for SE, should SW win the 2023 presidency, it means SE won't smell 1-5 position in the country..

So tell me again, when would guys start to reap from where you have been sowing for decades?

Is there any oath you guys swear to to always seeing VP position as the best beer on a sunny day?

5 Likes

Re: SW Can Not Blackmail PDP To Zone It's Ticket To The South by mp3ree: 10:22am On Sep 26, 2021
NnamdiN:
So why can't it be SE/NE ticket

That's an option all of them have been avoiding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Can Not Blackmail PDP To Zone It's Ticket To The South by mp3ree: 10:29am On Sep 26, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

We know what we are doing.

SE/NE in APC.

NE/SE in PDP

You want president from APC a party you don't have strong representation, a party you called evil but you would settle for VP slot in PDP a party you have been loyal to for 22 years, oga you are just punching shadows.

2 Likes

Re: SW Can Not Blackmail PDP To Zone It's Ticket To The South by mp3ree: 10:32am On Sep 26, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

Ondo Governor wants PDP and APC ticket zoned to the South to clear the way for clear the way for a Yoruba APC candidate to emerge.

You are not lobbying. The committee zoned the National Chairmanship to SW.

Good. Go reap there.

Unlike typical Yorubas, Igbos are long term planners. We know what we want and we know how to get there.

Field your Tinubu, let's field our Atiku. At the end, let see who laughs last.

But FYI, SW is not getting APC ticket. GEJ will rather have it than SW.

If it happens, I will vote GEJ.

Oga vote your choice allow others vote theirs. You have only one vote, good luck to you.. Bororo

1 Like

Re: SW Can Not Blackmail PDP To Zone It's Ticket To The South by Gotze1: 10:33am On Sep 26, 2021
NnamdiN:
Slavery my brother, slavery.
Re: SW Can Not Blackmail PDP To Zone It's Ticket To The South by tamdun: 10:37am On Sep 26, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:
Trying to blackmail PDP to zone its presidential ticket to the South will not work.

We understand their game, mobilize Southern support to force PDP to zone the ticket to South.

By zoning PDP National Chairman to SW, he just cleared the path for a North/East ticket.

If our sophisticated brothers want ticket to return to the South, then they know what to do.

Hurriedly setting up a Southern Governors Forums to advance their interest against others will not work.

We Rise!!!
All igbo/pdp should pls zone the pdp ticket to north,
Re: SW Can Not Blackmail PDP To Zone It's Ticket To The South by Tomek09(m): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2021
IGBO Presidency no going back.

Okorocha 2023!!!
Re: SW Can Not Blackmail PDP To Zone It's Ticket To The South by mp3ree: 10:38am On Sep 26, 2021
fiizznation:
Southwesterners talked about fairness but ask that dumb Ondo governor to support a scenario like this for 2023 election

PDP = SE/NE

or

APC = SS/NC

and the man will start grumbling.

The north has always been fair to the south. If we want to retain the presidency seat forever, we can do that. But what are we saying, we said we should be fair to ourselves. Of lately the SW has been running a ridiculous campaign against the entire north just because they cunningly want their son to be president in 2023. Funny
Re: SW Can Not Blackmail PDP To Zone It's Ticket To The South by tamdun: 10:39am On Sep 26, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

We Rise!!!
igbo/pdp should pls zone the pdp ticket to north, one thing I know is, the north will never stop treating south east like shit, u can suck their balls for eternity, their view about u will never change

1 Like

Re: SW Can Not Blackmail PDP To Zone It's Ticket To The South by OfoIgbo: 10:41am On Sep 26, 2021
ItsTutsi:
It's not certain that the PDP VP slot will go to SE, the permutation has changed.. as things stand, it looks more likely the SS will clinch VP slot

SE, SS it doesn't matter. The point is that the SS never at any point, made any move to hijack the Igbo chance for 2023 presidency, so it won't hurt Igbos that much, if a SS man emerges. SS leaders have, at various points, insisted on every region ceding the 2023 presidency to the Igbos. Unlike Tinubu and some of his APC Yorubas. One good turn deserves another, so if SS elders have been fair and faithful in insisting on Igbo 2023 presidency, Igbos will not kick up dust if a SS man emerges, as that is probably likely to happen after some behind-the-scene agreements and arrangements with the SE.

One thing is clear though, PDP will not be having a Yoruba presidential or vp candidate.

But make no mistakes about it, the SE has the greatest moral justification to be considered for the 2023 presidency. So a huge moral burden will be placed on Nigeria as an entity, if a region that had tasted the presidency since 1970, goes ahead to produce another president in 2023. The case will be clear that there is a grand conspiracy against the Igbos
Re: SW Can Not Blackmail PDP To Zone It's Ticket To The South by blamingthedevil: 10:41am On Sep 26, 2021
AcademicWriter:
It's the real.. I'm just getting objective

Re: SW Can Not Blackmail PDP To Zone It's Ticket To The South by Gotze1: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2021
Mtchewww, when irrelevant nonentity opens thread.

1 Like

Re: SW Can Not Blackmail PDP To Zone It's Ticket To The South by akanke79: 10:46am On Sep 26, 2021
LibertyRep:
If only we can tinker with the constitution to have six presidents from each region to form a council.

We really don't have to practice the American type of democracy. We need something indigenous that will take care of our perculiarity.

The solution to Nigeria’s problem is a return to regional govt like we has in the 60’s before the foolish coupists destroyed the system out of greed.

1 Like

Re: SW Can Not Blackmail PDP To Zone It's Ticket To The South by NnamdiN: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2021
Gotze1:
Slavery my brother, slavery.
we're only good to queue and vote but not good enough to be voted for
Re: SW Can Not Blackmail PDP To Zone It's Ticket To The South by helinues: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2021
OfoIgbo:

SE, SS it doesn't matter. The point is that the SS never at any point, made any move to hijack the Igbo chance for 2023 presidency, so it won't hurt Igbos that much, if a SS man emerges. SS leaders have, at various points, insisted on every region ceding the 2023 presidency to the Igbos. Unlike Tinubu and some of his APC Yorubas. One good turn deserves another, so if SS elders have been fair and faithful in insisting on Igbo 2023 presidency, Igbos will not kick up dust if a SS man emerges, as that is probably likely to happen after some behind-the-scene agreements and arrangements with the SE.

One thing is clear though, PDP will not be having a Yoruba presidential or vp candidate.

But make no mistakes about it, the SE has the greatest moral justification to be considered for the 2023 presidency. So a huge moral burden will be placed on Nigeria as an entity, if a region that had tasted the presidency since 1970, goes ahead to produce another president in 2023. The case will be clear that there is a grand conspiracy against the Igbos

@ emboldened, what's stopping you guys from demanding that same presidency from Pdp? I thought people only sow where they can reap?

What is SE as a region afraid from from contesting the 2023 presidency? It would even be an interesting election having SE and SW contesting.. Make we settle the scores once and for all on the ballot. And if Pdp decided not to zone their presidency to SE, you guys can float your own political party, should you people are not convinced about APGA winning you the election.

2 Likes

Re: SW Can Not Blackmail PDP To Zone It's Ticket To The South by OfficialAPCNig: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2021
tamdun:

igbo/pdp should pls zone the pdp ticket to north, one thing I know is, the north will never stop treating south east like shit, u can suck their balls for eternity, their view about u will never change
Yorubas trying to blackmail Ndi Igbo. We understand the game.

So stop crying
Re: SW Can Not Blackmail PDP To Zone It's Ticket To The South by OfficialAPCNig: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2021
mp3ree:

You want president from APC a party you don't have strong representation, a party you called evil but you would settle for VP slot in PDP a party you have been loyal to for 22 years, oga you are just punching shadows.
North only did 2 years out of PDP 16 years. So we are zoning the ticket to them.

North will complete their 8 years in APC in 2023. So we are taking the ticket.

1 Like

Re: SW Can Not Blackmail PDP To Zone It's Ticket To The South by OfficialAPCNig: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2021
Urbanchampion:

We couldn't have contested in 2015 and 2019, because there's a gentlemen agreement among the founding fathers and stakeholders " of APC on spot rotations between Fulani/Hausa and US (Yorùbá) . Fortunately for us, but quite unfortunately for you, that respected agreement would honoured to the last letter, by the involving parties. Newcomers and lightweights like Umahi can only watch from afar. grin grin
We also have a gentleman agreement to support the North to complete their terms in PDP, then the ticket will rotate to US.

Unfortunately for you, that agreement will be respected to the letter.

So support your Tinubu, let's support our Atiku.

Case closed.

We rise!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Can Not Blackmail PDP To Zone It's Ticket To The South by OfficialAPCNig: 11:40am On Sep 26, 2021
OneTemplate:

Joker. That is the limit of your ambition in life. I.e living only for the sake of stopping Yoruba ambition and progress. Pathetic.
Yorubas live all their lives trying to suppress Ndi Igbo politically.

We are only fast learners.

Tankio
Re: SW Can Not Blackmail PDP To Zone It's Ticket To The South by oyatz(m): 11:51am On Sep 26, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

We know what we are doing.

SE/NE in APC.

NE/SE in PDP

You aren't hearing the latest News.

The PDP is settling for a NE/SS ticket.

1 Like

Re: SW Can Not Blackmail PDP To Zone It's Ticket To The South by OfficialAPCNig: 11:51am On Sep 26, 2021
OneTemplate:

Lol. The most confused people in the world. You are killing yourselves and destroying your land because of perceived enmity with Fulanis.
Says people that burnt down Lagos during End SARS, lock down and anti xenophobia protest.

OneTemplate:

Yet same Igbos are saying "let's field our Atiku" without the commonsense to appreciate how sad, pathetic and ideologically empty your contradictory utterances and behaviour make Igbos appear.
It seems you are scared of your thief facing our Atiku at the polls. You know with baba on the ballot no road for the thief.

OneTemplate:

No wonder you lot are a joke no one takes seriously these days.

Today, most Nigerians see Igbos as unserious people fit only to be exploited in pursuit of personal and/or sectional agendas.

The last time we gave a Yoruba man power, he tried to change our Constitution to perpetuate himself in power.

We are wiser now.

No room for traitors in our corridors of power.
Re: SW Can Not Blackmail PDP To Zone It's Ticket To The South by OfficialAPCNig: 11:57am On Sep 26, 2021
oyatz:

You aren't hearing the latest News.

The PDP is settling for a NE/SS ticket.
Made in Osogbo news.

We are firmly in control of the zoning committee.

SS wants the presidential ticket opened to every region, we blocked it and zoned it to the NE.

PDP National Chairman has been zoned to SW.

Atiku/Obi we move.

Worry about APC trying to zone its ticket to GEJ on a platter of gold.
Re: SW Can Not Blackmail PDP To Zone It's Ticket To The South by InHeaven(m): 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
I don't know why I always laugh harder whenever I see Political permutation of Igbo people given APC ticket to GEJ grin

This is very poor reasoning. How would that even happen? How angry

1 Like

Re: SW Can Not Blackmail PDP To Zone It's Ticket To The South by InHeaven(m): 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
Stop smoking Igbo my Igbo brother. Igbo's vice Presidency can't earn PDP a win, they're settling for SS. Know this and know peace
OfficialAPCNig:

Made in Osogbo news.

We are firmly in control of the zoning committee.

SS wants the presidential ticket opened to every region, we blocked it and zoned it to the NE.

PDP National Chairman has been zoned to SW.

Atiku/Obi we move.

Worry about APC trying to zone its ticket to GEJ on a platter of gold.

1 Like

Re: SW Can Not Blackmail PDP To Zone It's Ticket To The South by OfficialAPCNig: 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
InHeaven:
I don't know why I always laugh harder whenever I see Political permutation of Igbo people given APC ticket to GEJ grin

This is very poor reasoning. How could that even happen? How angry
Because he is a politician and if he is sure of getting APC ticket, he will decamp.

Only Yorubas are scared of GEJ picking the ticket or Atiku running under PDP.
Re: SW Can Not Blackmail PDP To Zone It's Ticket To The South by OfficialAPCNig: 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2021
InHeaven:
Stop smoking Igbo my Igbo brother. Igbo's vice Presidency can't earn PDP a win, they're settling for SS. Know this and know peace
Igbo VP gave Atiku victory in 2019.

Yoruba man, VP position has not been zoned. It's not even in the discussion at the moment.

Our interest right now is making sure Yorubas win the PDP national Chairman.

We need them to led the party.
Re: SW Can Not Blackmail PDP To Zone It's Ticket To The South by InHeaven(m): 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
OfficialAPCNig answer this
NnamdiN:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We'll Use Maximum Force To Quell Attempted Jailbreaks, Invasion - FG / Breaking News: Massive Decamping Hit Apc In Northern States After Apc Primaries! / It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.