Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car (64387 Views)

Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion / Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates ₦1 Billion To Support COVID-19 Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by yetunsbay(m): 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
esky158:
Na bribe for contract next year be dis
If you know u know
to build emir stool or what ?
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by Bifwoli: 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
esky158:
Na bribe for contract next year be dis
If you know u know
Not only that but the Emir should also pay taxes on this gift since it is effectively "income" of $490K to his gain.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by aku626(m): 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
It’s funny that there’re billionaires in the north that’s ravaged by poverty
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by Corporate2020: 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
Amotolongbo:
How come the IGR generated by the same Kano State seems so small?

The thieves make their money by milking the South.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
QuickStandard:
Money stops nonsense!
Money is good!!
200 million as gift!!!

God punish poverty.
God bless the giver..
Nothing beats giving...

In fact it gives me pleasure to give the little I have in my own little capacity.

I give not because I have, but because it gives me fulfillment

Can you help me with any amount of money?
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by Bimpe29: 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
Believe it or not, money is good but having a giving heart is better...
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by sirp9898(m): 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
How will this kind of news help me
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by ofuonyebi: 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
i see that was why many hausa/fulanis are very poor while majority find it easy to join banditry and terrorisms
with 200m ,..,many poor Almajeries future can be better empowered but see .,...the rich always empowering
the wealthy to oppressed the poor notherners more...shame ...shame.../.of a nation

1 Like

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by Paretomaster1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Common sense..... Did they have all their investment in Kano ? Besides, Kano is not doing bad at all...
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by onuman: 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
timothy2396:
This man is more generous than Dangote....nice one Rabiu....Happy Sunday everyone, don't forget to swear for bubu today ...

Dangote is a shrewd capitalist. Meanwhile, he is keeping his money in foreign stocks in anticipation of Nigeria’s collapse.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by gwinaB(m): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
Playing to the gallery.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
austinelex:
any little thing na insult for ur side abi the guy no talk true no dey unfortunate for this live oo
Oga calm down na, waitin! Why you com carry another idiot matter for head like gala? undecided
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by Sylvayoung: 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
This Billionaire don't have poor people in his family again not to talk of his community. Nigerians.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by Amotolongbo(f): 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
Paretomaster1:

Common sense..... Did they have all their investment in Kano ? Besides, Kano is not doing bad at all...
You obviously lack the common sense.
Kano the commercial capital of the north with the most human power by 2006 election having that IGR?
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
onuman:

Dangote is a shrewd capitalist. Meanwhile, he is keeping his money in foreign stocks in anticipation of Nigeria’s collapse.
Wild card for dangote if your assumption is true & hopefully he doesn't get wrecked in global market crash before Nigeria's collapse.
Time will tell who played their card better
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by magzey: 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
Son of the soil may God bless our brother Abdulsamad Isyaka Rabiu for his generosity. ameen
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by Bfss: 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
Oh
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
timothy2396:
This man is more generous than Dangote....nice one Rabiu....Happy Sunday everyone, don't forget to swear for bubu today ...
bro calm down.. dangote don do pass samad.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by okorogodwin4(m): 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
You have donated nothing to indigenous Hausas in the IDP camp only foolannnis are enjoying in the north ohers are slaves
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by WinForever(m): 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
ok

The most important decision to make in life!!!
... between life and death!

My advice is for you to choose Life

JESUS is Life! He is the owner of Life and gives His followers life eternal!
What are you then waiting for?

Accept Him today and become a follower of His and begin your joyful journey to eternal life in Christ.

... remember that, there is no other alternative!
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
While kano alone has over 10 million Alamajir in that state....

1 Like

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by ruggedtimi(m): 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kano get billionaires and Katsina power brokers
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by Asour: 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Not all Kano indigenes operate from (in) Kano
State. Like most business men, the vast majority of their assets are Lagos based as well as various operating site for raw materials.

Note though, that in the 1960s/70s/80s Kano's reputation as a commercial hub was almost at par with Lagos. Of course everything decline like the general state of all things important in the country.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by IbileIfe: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
The Emir of Kano, Alhaji Aminu Ado Bayero already has official Rolls Royce car.
This is not a gift. But traditional political bribe that will soon be followed by receiving a new traditional title from the Emir and another selfish pursuit.

Alhaji Abdulsamad Rabiu should have spent the N200 million on scholarships for the students from poor families in Kano to go to tertiary institutions; provide safe drinking water boreholes for his village or build a well equipped Primary Heath Centre in his village.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by Asour: 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
chiiraq802:

Nothing like most Luxurious tribe in this world. Every single Human being loves luxurious lifestyle, na just money spoil am.
True nothing like loves luxury as a tribe.

Not everyone 'loves' luxury though.
There are people who love the prospect of a frugal lifestyle. Even when they can afford a luxury one.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by enemyofprogress: 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
Dominique one day I will buy this for you, just remain good and faithful to me
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by IbileIfe: 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
While kano alone has over 10 million Alamajir in that state....
They will never end their enslavement of the poor Talakawas and the millions of underprivileged children out of school in Kano, because they need them for the regular supply of cheap labour as underpaid housemaids, houseboys, messengers, drivers and factory workers in their institutionalization of poverty in the social class hierarchy of the society.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by Asour: 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Respect is when you have & still give your parents a wealthy gift.
Rabiu needs to add the icing on the bake by upgrading the almajiri children with 200m too.

I'm sure he does give.

The Almaji challenge is a socio-cultural ailment tied to polygamy, excessive child bearing and illiteracy.
It can't be solved (permanently) by caring for the children. Only a socio-cultural shift in the northern society can stem this.

If you had 10 billionaire today and you drive from Lagos to Portharcourt sharing the money amongst the needy & downtrodden on the road gradually, You probably would not get to Delta state before you run out of money.

God help us.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by yahmohy27: 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
Benki003:
Blood money while they are in mass poverty embarassed embarassed

Tueh pours spits
Mumu
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by Hallabee1(m): 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Aje.....

leave that guy for me,i go give am slap soon for that rubbish him dey type.
Kano has more Beggers in the country than any other state, and the two richest are from that state...
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by Obeyudavid: 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
They have no mercy
Naijanascam:
Good one.....

.. northern money only circulates among the northern super Rich...... while the higher percentage of them are in poverty

My thought though
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by LegalWolf: 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
Amotolongbo:

There’s something called “Headquarters effect”. Not all money generated in Lagos arise from production or consumption in Lagos. Lagos generates more because the headquarters of most prominent companies in Nigeria are in Lagos. Even the headquarters of Dangote is in Lagos and not Kano. Hence, all his tax filings will be in Lagos.

Hope this help?

And to ethnic jingoist like Gerrard59, what do you have to say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures / Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) / Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.