Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car (64384 Views)

Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion / Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates ₦1 Billion To Support COVID-19 Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by Benki003(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
yahmohy27:

Mumu

Tozo, afa anu, or anu oha anyone u prefer to be called
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by Housing(m): 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kano is the commercial nerve centre of the North with quite numbers of industries. Most raw materials transportation from Lagos are usually Kano bound, this I can confirm based on my haulage and transportation request I use to receive.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by austinelex: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nairobi33:

Oga calm down na, waitin! Why you com carry another idiot matter for head like gala? undecided
na you suppose calm down that that state worse in terms of living and another person give who wey no need money 200m worth of something you come dey yab person wey talk true oga dey use ur sense oo
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by onuku: 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
Dangote doesn't have money. He's just fronting for our crooked retired politicians.

timothy2396:
This man is more generous than Dangote....nice one Rabiu....Happy Sunday everyone, don't forget to swear for bubu today ...
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
austinelex:
na you suppose calm down that that state worse in terms of living and another person give who wey no need money 200m worth of something you come dey yab person wey talk true oga dey use ur sense oo
You are just being emotionally unintelligent. The man owes you or the wretched masses who chose to elect corrupt incompetent leaders into government for stomach infrastructure nothing. He's a business man. He will do what favor his business interest even if that requires him to give out 1000 private jets or whatever to whomever he deems deserving, it's his money he can spend it whatever ways fufils his interest. He owes you or any ungrateful Nigerians nothing. Now go f1ck yourself
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by silifat11(m): 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
This man go make Dangote vex , and bring Ferrari Golden palate
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by Fundamentalist: 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
Naijanascam:
Good one.....

.. northern money only circulates among the northern super Rich...... while the higher percentage of them are in poverty

My thought though
It's not only your thought, it's true . We northerners know that.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by NASTYNASOSO: 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
esky158:
Na bribe for contract next year be dis
If you know u know

HMMMMMMMM
WHICH YEYE BRIBE
BUA DOES NOT DO GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by Rexymania(m): 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
Dangote doesn't spend lavishly. He didn't acquire his wealth by dubious means m, he worked for it. God has blessed them, he will bless me too

timothy2396:
This man is more generous than Dangote....nice one Rabiu....Happy Sunday everyone, don't forget to swear for bubu today ...
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
Naijanascam:
Good one.....

.. northern money only circulates among the northern super Rich...... while the higher percentage of them are in poverty

My thought though
Are u saying this because thebgift is from a Northerner? If it were in ur area u would have flooded the thread with infinite praises!
Go and check BUA and Dangote's recent employment list, more than 70% of their recent employees in their southern companies are Northerners, what else do u want them to do? Do u want them to give all their money?
Only Northern millionaires pay Zakkat; as one of the pillars of Islam, zakat is a form of obligatory charity that has the potential to ease the suffering of millions. With the literal meaning of the word being 'to cleanse,' Muslims believe that paying zakat purifies, increases and blesses the remainder of their wealth. Annually, BUA and Dangote pay billions as Zakkat and it's not something that Muslims publicise because it is against the teaching of Islam to advertise your good deeds!
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by deenee: 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
timothy2396:

How do you know that he is more generous than Dangote?
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by Naijanascam: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
Coronabirus:
Are u saying this because thebgift is from a Northerner? If it were in ur area u would have flooded the thread with infinite praises!
Go and check BUA and Dangote's recent employment list, more than 70% of their recent employees in their southern companies are Northerners, what else do u want them to do? Do u want them to give all their money?
Only Northern millionaires pay Zakkat; as one of the pillars of Islam, zakat is a form of obligatory charity that has the potential to ease the suffering of millions. With the literal meaning of the word being 'to cleanse,' Muslims believe that paying zakat purifies, increases and blesses the remainder of their wealth. Annually, BUA and Dangote pay billions as Zakkat and it's not something that Muslims publicise because it is against the teaching of Islam to advertise your good deeds!

Read my comments again and again and again see the realities in it ok ...... you can disapprove it here but the reality will hunt you till you come to reality..........ranka dede

Giving you tuwo on hourly bases is not what I meant..........I mean you belonging to their class.....not Ranka dede everywhere Ranka dede
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by Alcatel17: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Uncalled for....& very unproductive gesture from BUA....

We need young visionary leaders in Nigeria!

@SENIORWRITER

Oga it seems you don't want to refund my money and you will see the disgrace you are looking for

Charles abi Sarah pay my refund asap..which mentor doesn't clearly state his rules of not giving out his direct contact or dat he uses people to mentor?...are u okay at all?....look i don't care of your empty lies of prospective interns or clients....which is non of my business....your Sarah is not responding to my messages with my bank details so u. Better do my refunds by tomorrow

You are a schemer and I will expose you charles or Sarah whichever alterego you are using to deceive nairalanders

Why don't u dare inform nairalanders upfront here about your real deceptive modus operandi..u only inform your intending victims that you use faciliators and you don't give out direct contact of your whatsapp contact so u can disappear after but you have met your match with expecting me to not use part payment for your useless scheme meanwhile youtube has all u claim to mentor

Like I said u have till Monday 4pm to refund my funds or else I will out d lien and still trace you wherever u want to run

This is just for my first expose to nairalanders who u truly are claiming to be cos more are coming on d way

Bank Account Number
Bank : GTB...
Adarokaren charles

The account I paid to..

Meanwhile your Facebook n twitter ID all same

Same person operating this seniorwriter ID is charles or Sarah adarokaren
....if this is a family business just refund my cash better sunset tomorrow before I firstly involve nairaland mods n going full force out for you

You criminals n schemers come to nairaland claiming nonsense brand full of crap
Next is to involve nairaland mods n go bank since you want to play dumb

1 Like

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by UnabashedIPOB: 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
Another Quota system billionaire... useless set of humans!
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by Joshmanfashion(m): 7:04am On Sep 27, 2021
For what? When we still have vulnerable Nigerians
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by QuickStandard: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2021
Crystyano:

Can you help me with any amount of money?

Sarcasm I guess?
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by niyidenrele: 8:49am On Sep 27, 2021
temitope27:
cos their business is nt even in Kano, BUA cement wey rabiu own na edo e dey even dangote factory no dey Kano, and their most business na Lagos dem dey
Oga stop saying what you don't know
Dangote's has some factory in Kano
One of such is agro allied eg Tomato Paste factory with multimillion hecatres of planted tomatoes farmers
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 27, 2021
QuickStandard:

Sarcasm I guess?

The worst that can happen is death

I am not trying to do comedy

If all you have to give me is 300naira, fine

If it's zero naira,fine

In other words
You don't have to use derogatory remarks or accuse me of anything

Just say you can't help me if it's impossible

Just tell me how it is

That's all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures / Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.