Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,479 members, 7,958,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Similarities Between Nigerian Policemen And Armed Robbers - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Similarities Between Nigerian Policemen And Armed Robbers (5036 Views)

Safety Tips To Use Around Nigerian Policemen / Police Arrested Armed Robbers In Redemption Camp Church / Similarities Btween Nig. Police And Armed Robbers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Similarities Between Nigerian Policemen And Armed Robbers by sandee575(f): 5:54pm On May 30, 2011
No similarity because they are the same people.
Re: Similarities Between Nigerian Policemen And Armed Robbers by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 30, 2011
Quite a majority of the Police force are no different from robbers.
Aggressive reforms should be pursued
Pity most in the force are illiterates.
Government should also improve welfare packages for them
Re: Similarities Between Nigerian Policemen And Armed Robbers by JimmyBoy1: 8:05pm On May 30, 2011
Nobody can fault this postulation, we have all entrusted our security into God's hand long ago.
Re: Similarities Between Nigerian Policemen And Armed Robbers by phemmyny: 10:04pm On May 30, 2011
police are legalized armed robbers, i prefer to trust an armed robber than a police because i know what an armed robber is capable of doing and will have mercy if i tell him my condition,but a police will not allow ur condition to compromise his N50,dat N50 is a do-or-die affair and that is why they will kill to have it.
Re: Similarities Between Nigerian Policemen And Armed Robbers by netghost: 11:08pm On May 30, 2011
A police man will kill an innocent person, then claim he was an armed robber
An Armed robber will an innocent person, and pray he was a police man
Re: Similarities Between Nigerian Policemen And Armed Robbers by OJOnuh: 10:37am On May 31, 2011
donspony:

I really appreciate ur comment tis had been my pray for quite soon time now. i dont tink what actually nid is improvement of packages per say. the high level of illiteracy in the force xpecial the senior police office is dishearten at least one can conveniently xplain and interact wit some of those graduates newly recruited, but d senior officers are bleeped. And on till they start dismissing then for the negligent acts of their junior officer the much needed discipline in the police force cannot b achieved. In my view i think the police force should be disbanded. The Arm forces, army, navy, air force, etc cannot say they have all they wanted but at least they are discipline wen compared to the police. At they should be responsible 4 the security wen the police is disbanded on till a realiable force ic formed or room should be given for the creation of a state police at it will be closer to the people and complains can easily be dealt with. I belif no mata hw we missed use the state police politically or otherwise we will get it rit and it will be beta than the one we have now.
Re: Similarities Between Nigerian Policemen And Armed Robbers by OJOnuh: 10:39am On May 31, 2011
donspony:

I really appreciate ur comment tis had been my pray for quite soon time now. i dont tink what actually nid is improvement of packages per say. the high level of illiteracy in the force xpecial the senior police office is dishearten at least one can conveniently xplain and interact wit some of those graduates newly recruited, but d senior officers are bleeped. And on till they start dismissing then for the negligent acts of their junior officer the much needed discipline in the police force cannot b achieved. In my view i think the police force should be disbanded. The Arm forces, army, navy, air force, etc cannot say they have all they wanted but at least they are discipline wen compared to the police. At they should be responsible 4 the security wen the police is disbanded on till a realiable force ic formed or room should be given for the creation of a state police at it will be closer to the people and complains can easily be dealt with. I belif no mata hw we missed use the state police politically or otherwise we will get it rit and it will be beta than the one we have now.
Re: Similarities Between Nigerian Policemen And Armed Robbers by dammizz(m): 11:33am On May 31, 2011
^~ mehn, c Engrish, na by force? This is not the "Kill English" thread nah, bros ur double-posted comment & grammatical effizy sound like that of a policeman, stop inspecting us.
Oga dont angried with me o, on till now, I was jouking *winkz*
Re: Similarities Between Nigerian Policemen And Armed Robbers by chelseabmw(m): 12:40pm On May 31, 2011
Arm Robbers are better than police men. . . . .
Re: Similarities Between Nigerian Policemen And Armed Robbers by sley4life(m): 1:57pm On May 31, 2011
chei. I cant stop laffn. Police& armed robbers are same. The only diff is Police have id card while armed robbers dont have
Re: Similarities Between Nigerian Policemen And Armed Robbers by Anaegboka(m): 4:04pm On May 31, 2011
Ever asked why CBN changed 20:00, 50:00 to polymer? So policemen will not tear it with all d squeezing they subject money stolen from motorists.
Re: Similarities Between Nigerian Policemen And Armed Robbers by Tinyemeka(m): 8:45pm On May 31, 2011
They both wear heavy boots and some have an awful case of BO.
Re: Similarities Between Nigerian Policemen And Armed Robbers by bencobenz(m): 6:40am On Jun 01, 2011
police are paid salary @d end of the month while armed robbers are not
Re: Similarities Between Nigerian Policemen And Armed Robbers by chagga(m): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2011
LESS than 24 hours after a Divisional Police Officer (DPO) and a Divisional Crime Officer (DCO) were killed by some rampaging soldiers in Lagos, the blood of some innocent Nigerians were again shed yesterday, allegedly by some policemen detailed to guard the Isheri-end of the Lagos/Ibadan Expressway.

For the refusal of the driver of a commercial bus to part with N100, three mobile policemen opened fire on the bus, killing and injuring some of the passengers.

Some passersby cried when they saw one of the dead victims on the ground at OPIC Bus Stop with his brains out. He was drenched in his own blood.

A woman passenger was shot in the eyes while another passenger had his hand shattered by bullets.

They were rushed to an undisclosed hospital.

Angry residents took the body of the victim with shattered head to the front of a popular building in the area, looking for the policemen who, by then, had fled.

One of the passengers, Adeseye Oladimeji, told the Nigerian Compass that the white bus with registration number, XU 163 SMK, left Ojota for Ibafo with about eight passengers before the attack. Bullet holes were seen on the body of the bus.

Said Oladimeji: “I thank God that I am alive. Look at me, I am not hurt yet blood is all over my body. It is the blood of other passengers. We boarded the bus from Ojota, heading to Ibafo. When we got to OPIC junction, we were surprised to see a check-point. The mobile policemen were three in number.

“They asked the driver to give them N100 and the driver pleaded with them that he just came out and that he would see them later. One of them asked him to go, and at a very close range, they started shooting at us. Besides this man on the ground, I can tell you that almost four persons are at the verge of death while one woman was hit by a bullet in her eyes. For another who may survive, his hand was shattered by bullets, among others.”

When the Nigeria Compass called the Ogun State Police Command Public Relations Officer, Mr. Muyiwa Adejobi, he expressed shock and promised to investigate the incident.
Source: compassnewspaper

LESS than 24 hours after a Divisional Police Officer (DPO) and a Divisional Crime Officer (DCO) were killed by some rampaging soldiers in Lagos, the blood of some innocent Nigerians were again shed yesterday, allegedly by some policemen detailed to guard the Isheri-end of the Lagos/Ibadan Expressway.

For the refusal of the driver of a commercial bus to part with N100, three mobile policemen opened fire on the bus, killing and injuring some of the passengers.

Some passersby cried when they saw one of the dead victims on the ground at OPIC Bus Stop with his brains out. He was drenched in his own blood.

A woman passenger was shot in the eyes while another passenger had his hand shattered by bullets.

Angry residents took the body of the victim with shattered head to the front of a popular building in the area, looking for the policemen who, by then, had fled.

One of the passengers, Adeseye Oladimeji, told the Nigerian Compass that the white bus with registration number, XU 163 SMK, left Ojota for Ibafo with about eight passengers before the attack. Bullet holes were seen on the body of the bus.

Said Oladimeji: “I thank God that I am alive. Look at me, I am not hurt yet blood is all over my body. It is the blood of other passengers. We boarded the bus from Ojota, heading to Ibafo. When we got to OPIC junction, we were surprised to see a check-point. The mobile policemen were three in number.

“They asked the driver to give them N100 and the driver pleaded with them that he just came out and that he would see them later. One of them asked him to go, and at a very close range, they started shooting at us. Besides this man on the ground, I can tell you that almost four persons are at the verge of death while one woman was hit by a bullet in her eyes. For another who may survive, his hand was shattered by bullets, among others.”

When the Nigeria Compass called the Ogun State Police Command Public Relations Officer, Mr. Muyiwa Adejobi, he expressed shock and promised to investigate the incident.

http://www.amebortalk.com/exclusive-gist/general-gist/658-anger-as-policeman-shoot-passengers-in-lagos-over-n100

NIgerian police and armed robbers using arm 4 the same purpose
Re: Similarities Between Nigerian Policemen And Armed Robbers by unipol(m): 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2011
yes, they both use arm for the same purpose.
they both are illiterates
they both are heartless.
they both are greedy.
they both are cursed.
they both like women.
they both love black clothes
then police are coward while robbers are courageous.
Re: Similarities Between Nigerian Policemen And Armed Robbers by dont8(m): 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2013
Re: Similarities Between Nigerian Policemen And Armed Robbers by hendrixxx(m): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
Bensonite:
One good differece, police m ay let u go with N50 when driving but arm robbers will not.
Re: Similarities Between Nigerian Policemen And Armed Robbers by hendrixxx(m): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
bencobenz:
police are paid salary @d end of the month while armed robbers are not
Tinyemeka:
They both wear heavy boots and some have an awful case of BO.
Bensonite:
One good differece, police m ay let u go with N50 when driving but arm robbers will not.
unipol:
yes, they both use arm for the same purpose.
they both are illiterates
they both are heartless.
they both are greedy.
they both are cursed.
they both like women.
they both love black clothes
then police are coward while robbers are courageous.
Bensonite:

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Bored / New Design For Nairaland Home Page / 5 Ways To Promote Your Business Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.