Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son (47343 Views)

Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room / Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Vabama: 9:34am On Sep 26, 2021
Shared with Caption ....

I believe in God!
I believe that WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST!
Yeah, read again!
Happy Sunday famā¤

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CURtLYKI1wV/

15 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Vabama: 9:34am On Sep 26, 2021
More !!!

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Nemesis0147(m): 9:36am On Sep 26, 2021
Money man

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 26, 2021
If that other man in the last pix isn't married, I'm up for grab, no time for all these youngies and their wahala

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Jerryherd: 9:38am On Sep 26, 2021
cool
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Homeboiy: 9:43am On Sep 26, 2021
E go better

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by money121(m): 9:44am On Sep 26, 2021
Seen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Zainabthegirl1(f): 9:45am On Sep 26, 2021
Omoooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Iamagoodgirll: 9:46am On Sep 26, 2021
Billionaire gang
Omo this money should locate me o

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Iamagoodgirll: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
If that other man in the last pix isn't married, I'm up for grab, no time for all these youngies and their wahala
and the man come fine angry

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by ifytrik(m): 9:49am On Sep 26, 2021
See cute baby abeg, Regina Daniel better start hiring body guards to protect this her cute boy all this oloshos that call themselves slay Queen

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by dimmyj(m): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2021
Okay
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by ifytrik(m): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
gold digger, you wan go sample your oversize Toto for that innocent man so that he go swim that your river wey yahoo boys don scatter finish abi? I cover that man with the blood of jesus, people like you will never see him

205 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 26, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
I swear, see height and everything.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by ceejay10(m): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
he is married, you gold digger. No be only up for grab. After the youngies don destroy your kpekus for free.

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 26, 2021
ceejay10:
he is married, you gold digger. No be only up for grab. After the youngies don destroy your kpekus for free.
But men are polygamous and I'm not against polygamy as this case may be.I have never had eyes for youngies so swerve.

12 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by AcademicWriter: 10:03am On Sep 26, 2021
and the man Bring fine
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by potent5(m): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2021
ceejay10:

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by stephenoladimej(m): 10:07am On Sep 26, 2021
They are in money they are eligible to go places the way they like and the two are compatible.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Waffarianman(m): 10:10am On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:

Fear NL babes. C d way dem dey hustle man wen dem nva C physically... Really d future is really female grin grin grin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Waffarianman(m): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

Anoda spotted. Really d future is really female grin grin grin ;

10 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Iamagoodgirll: 10:14am On Sep 26, 2021
Waffarianman:

Anoda spotted. Really d future is really female grin grin grin ;
so I can't admire fine man in peace

6 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Waffarianman(m): 10:19am On Sep 26, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
so I can't admire fine man in peace

No shakin my 6sta carri waka... All urs grab n no let go of him ok grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Inspiration007: 10:26am On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
You don tire to dey select men??

Wetin your eyes don see?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2021
MONEY GOOD OOO

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Iamagoodgirll: 10:57am On Sep 26, 2021
Waffarianman:

No shakin my 6sta carri waka... All urs grab n no let go of him ok grin grin
too bad He's married grin
Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Waffarianman(m): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
too bad He's married grin

B patient 4anoda 1 on d way cumin ur direction wt long money and long gbola ok grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Iamagoodgirll: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2021
Waffarianman:

B patient 4anoda 1 on d way cumin ur direction wt long money and long gbola ok grin grin grin
Amen and long sense and responsible grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Waffarianman(m): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
Amen and long sense and responsible grin

Naso my 6st anitin you wish 4ur future man will always cum to pass. Just relax Oghene(God) time is d best... Happy Sunday here

5 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Iamagoodgirll: 11:30am On Sep 26, 2021
Waffarianman:

Naso my 6st anitin you wish 4ur future man will always cum to pass. Just relax Oghene(God) time is d best... Happy Sunday here
I wish you the best

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by ceejay10(m): 11:48am On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
But men are polygamous and I'm not against polygamy as this case may be.I have never had eyes for youngies so swerve.
you are not against polygamy becos menopause is fast approaching. I bet you never said this when you were in your twenties. Polygamy kee you there.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2021
ceejay10:
you are not against polygamy becos menopause is fast approaching. I bet you never said this when you were in your twenties. Polygamy kee you there.
That is life sir,I'm in my late 40's and would it make sense if I still kick against polygamy?

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Marriage Introduction / Who Has Buhari Or Tinubu Number? - Naira Marley Asks After Case Was Adjourned / Woli Arole's Comedy partner, Asiri gets married as his comedian friends Tease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.