Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,135 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

One Funny Thing About Ikwere And Ika Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Funny Thing About Ikwere And Ika Children (352 Views)

Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. / Ikwere Youths To Peter Obi: Apologise To Amaechi Now / Goodluck Jonathan Commissions Roads In Ikwere, Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Funny Thing About Ikwere And Ika Children by Bookhub: 9:38am On Sep 26, 2021
I have met two people here in Lagos,one of them is amarachi,her mother is from agbor,but she is claiming Igbo until i found out,one day i told her she is not Igbo since her Ika people deny Igbo ,that they borrowed omo this girl change am for me begin cry i swear to God. shocked since I knew she was too sensitive i stoped bringing up the issue..

Secondly there is this girl seun from shomolu she has a boyfriend who is from portharcourt the boy i know always denies being Igbo but we were still young then,this year the boy propose to the girl after they signed out of yabatech,did you her dad refused her marrying the guy after seeing their family because he doesn't want her daughter to marry an Igbo person funny enough they tried convincing he family they are not Igbos but the man stood his ground now it's all dissolved..

If you doubt me try contacting me i will give you my number and i will show you this two people..
Re: One Funny Thing About Ikwere And Ika Children by oyatz(m): 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
Okay.
Re: One Funny Thing About Ikwere And Ika Children by 9japride(m): 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
Its another new day for Igbo bashing topics. The hustle and desperation is real. You just register this moniker today and boom! is Igbo related topic. Funny world we live in.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Honours Hero Who Rescued 13 Persons In A Boat Mishap / REASONS WHY ANAMBRA IS THE KEY TARGET OF NNAMDI KANU’S IPOB / Buhari Govt Waging War Against IPOB, Journalists – Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.