Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Is This Person Trying To Hack My Page? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is This Person Trying To Hack My Page? (1039 Views)

I Don't Know Why Facebook Blocked My Page / New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account / LEARN How To HACK With Ease### (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Person Trying To Hack My Page? by Bennelo101: 10:09am On Sep 26, 2021
I have been receiving strange message from some foreign numbers on my WhatsApp claiming to be representing Puma, Adidas etc that they want to advertise on my Facebook page as they promised to pay $600, some say $1200 and other saying $1500 per Adverts.

I always block them and mostly reporting them as I see them as Hackers. This morning I got chat with same kind person and i pretended to be interested.

This was the message from the person (We use Facebook Business Advertising tools for sponsored advertising. We buy ads from Facebook in bulk form and distribute over the internet. That's what our company does! We will provide you the ads (if you are willing to work with us of course) and you will handle the ads all by yourself on your Facebook Business page).

Please, should I trust this person or they will hack my page.

I have a Facebook page with over 170,000 likes and over 327,000 followers on Facebook.

Please put me through.

(1) (Reply)

A New Computer Society. / Help! I Need C++ Compiler / How Do You Check How Much Data You Have Left On Glo Prepaid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.