Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Share Your Experiences With Different Churches You Have Attended - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Experiences With Different Churches You Have Attended (318 Views)

Disobedience To Husband And Issue Of Attending Different Churches / 7 Different Churches In One Building in Lagos, See Nigerians' Reactions / Does Watching A Church's Online Service Means You Have Attended Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experiences With Different Churches You Have Attended by Frank25: 10:16am On Sep 26, 2021
this is your opportunity to share ur experience you have encountered in churches you ve' attended

i attended this church (name witheld) one certain time near azikiwe road in port harcourt with a friend. i had a mixed feeling about this church because i found that the congregation were apparently small buh i waved the thoughts not knowing what will happen to me that day

i was ushered in by a lady then i entered inside the church auditorium alongside with my guy ken

the service kicked off after like 30 mins i arrived at the church. the sermon took off and everything was going smoothly until the pastor while preaching immediately stopped and walked up to me. he looked straight into my eyes and said i should stand up.

i could feel all attentions channelled to me and i stood up hoping to hear the pastor say one or two things to me buh he went numb for like 5 mins before he finally came to me and say u need to be cleansed i can see evil hovering around u .

me being a cool guy i kept mute and waited to hear where he will land at and finally i heard him say u need to be cleansed spiritualy with the cleansing igwe and he told one of his assistant to get the cleansing igwe

my fellow nairalander lo and behold this igwe was used on me till today i can't sit normal with my butt and all this while my guy has laughing at me

please u can share yours!!!!
Re: Share Your Experiences With Different Churches You Have Attended by yuping(m): 10:37am On Sep 26, 2021
Sorry, lol, you for ask b4 u go. My friends usually ask if they will give them food.
Re: Share Your Experiences With Different Churches You Have Attended by chatinent: 10:43am On Sep 26, 2021
The all have some things in common:

1. Emphasis on tithes and offerings.

2. They preach hellfire as a punitive measures to scare people.

3. They all believe in the immortality of the soul.

4. Some believe in trinity.

5. Some see nothing wrong with others..so far the person says it is God who told them.

6. The share common doctrines.

7. Pastor fit release anointing, everybody go fall. Camaraman still dey stand.

(1) (Reply)

Christian Pentecostal Mission General Overseer Reverend Obiora Ezekiel Dies / Is Drinking And Smoking A Sin? _ [mat.15:11] / Totally Candid Reflections On The COVID Vaccinations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.