Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,079 members, 7,863,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... (2699 Views)

Adeyeye: I Won’t Be Shocked If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari In 2023 / Malami Replies Magu: I Will Gladly Testify Before Salami Panel / Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by walefresh3(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
Top1gun:
To hell with you, father, dead born n unborn generation if you have ever voted any yoruba or will ever vote a Yoruba in this generation n the generation yet unborn.

If any of you relative dead alive n unborn vote any yoruba may it never be well with him or her in hell if dead, if such relative of yours is still alive may it never be well with him n his entire household.

In the future if any of your relative mistakenly knowingly or unknowingly vote a Yoruba man man it never with well that relative of your yours n his entire household.
Bro control ur emotions... Don't toll that line with my eastern brothers... We are all Nigerians...
They runz things out 9f emotions there... We are not born to do that.. we think before we act..

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by Basic123: 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
InHeaven:
If you think they betrayed GEJ in 2015, GEJ also betrayed them after he was massively voted for in 2011.
I don't know why we yorubas(we are too passive or divided in nairaland anyway) don't sing this to their ears whenever they shout betrayal.Yoruba vote for GEJ in 2011 is more than SE and SS votes....yet the stupid GEJ sidelined us totally. Despite the fact that yoruba freedom fighters were in the fore front of SAVE NIGERIA GROUP that brought him to power.Infact,they went ahead to call Prof wole soyinka a mad professor. The same wole soyinka that went to jail in biafra name and also protested against Aodoaka cabal that wanted to stop GEJ from becoming acting president when yaradua was critically sick.WE YORUBAS ARE NO LONGER BRUTAL ON NAIRALAND UNLIKE BEFORE

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by loveth360(f): 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Vote or no vote, Osinbajo President 2023.
Who cares.
Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by system21: 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
Odua1stson:
Igbotic trash as usual
I just like how yorubas are tormenting these brain dead ape descendants from godforsaken biafravd land, who cares if you demented fools from cursed redmud land vote northerner come 2023, just know that we yorubas don't care about your inconsequential 5% vote, nobody can stop yoruba from contesting in 2023
This is the same abusive line you sophisticated morons toe in 2015 and look at where it left us today. For yoruba morons it doesn't matter who becomes the president so far it's the person they want, look at what the calamity you morons in south west and your northern counterparts foisted on Nigeria, look at Nigeria economy.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by system21: 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
MuchAdo:

Olodo! There is nothing like 'north'!!

We will get the necessary votes from NW/NE/SS/SE to win the election.

The SW and Middle Belt are locked down for us already... tongue
Morons. Hope you will go to middle belt and vote for Yoruba candidate. Can you tell me one reason why a reasonable middle belter will vote calamitous party like APC, so that the destruction of their land will continue? Sometimes i wonder whether you guys over there are fools

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by system21: 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
Parachoko:
Best of luck to you guys. I'm an Ijaw, and I will be voting a southerner.
Olodo I'm from akwa ibom i will vote PDP irrespective of who they present

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by Paretomaster1(m): 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
Who cares? The earlier you know your vote is inconsequential the better..

You can't blackmail anyone Into zoning d Presidency to your region, it's a game of number, but because you've burnt all political bridges, you result to lobbying for zoning...

Any party that field a Flatron is a loser already.....

4 Likes

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by Odua1stson: 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
system21:

This is the same abusive line you sophisticated morons toe in 2015 and look at where it left us today. For yoruba morons it doesn't matter who becomes the president so far it's the person they want, look at what the calamity you morons in south west and your northern counterparts foisted on Nigeria, look at Nigeria economy.
alaye is in severe pain, nothing i can do to solve your problem but all i can say is that more wailing for you inconsequential beings from erosion ravaged land, you go wail tire come 2023 like you wailers did in 2019

5 Likes

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by system21: 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
Odua1stson:
alaye is in severe pain, nothing i can do to solve your problem but all i can say is that more wailing for you inconsequential beings from erosion ravaged land, you go wail tire come 2023 like you wailers did in 2019
Not until political parties present their candidate
Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by mp3ree: 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
Supremos:
An average Igbo man abhors injustice, and that's the reason we wouldn't mind taking side with a stranger against our own brother.

We only find brotherhood in Justice, Honesty and fair play, not in treachery. We do not partake in sophistry and pretence, and that's why our political leanings can easily be predicted.

Archive this post for posterity sake, come 2023, if all these "Southern Unity" ish being mouthed by the political class especially from Southwest, is a way of blackmailing North out of 2023 presidential race, and then turn around to use the agitations in the southeast to flip "Igbo cannot be trusted with power", to blackmail southeast out of the race, then they will be roundly shocked and defeated.

On many occasions, Ondo state governor who is a core Tinubu loyalist, has been on top of his saying "South won't support any political party that doesn't zone her presidential candidate to the south".

Well that's conditionally true. True because Southeast is in the south. Conditionally because, if they are doing for one okpolo eyed drug Lord Tinubu or the short demented house boy Osibanjo or any other person(s) outside the southeast, then that Truth will turn to fallacy. Because we will see to it that it's dead on arrival.

Two likely scenerios in the southeast come 2023;

1. PDP haven zoned their ticket to the north by default, should APC zone it to Southwest by their political cheese, Southeast will gladly support the North.

2. Absolute/total boycott. There will not be any election in the southeast come 2023 especially presidential election. Any idiot both within and outside southeast that campaigns in southeast, will be neutralized .

Oga you people should vote who you want. PDP that igbos have been loyal to for close to or more than 22 years does not dim easterner worthy of flying their presidential flag but it's southwest that's been a pillar and loyal to APC that you want to blackmail to give you presidency, oga nobody send una for this una gragra. Vote your candidate and allow others to vote theirs, no be fight.

PDP zone their ticket to North by default and you want APC to zone theirs to the east oga you must be high on horse shit, you cannot be working in firstBank and expect to receive salary from Access Bank
You havest what you plant. Now is the best time for easterner to demand for presidency from PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by Kyase(m): 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
Sunday2021:
The Igbo is not the only tribe that is yet to produce the president. So why are these people feeling that they better than any tribe in Nigeria.
Btw, if you like vote a stone nobody cares, if you can reject ojukwu when he contested I will not be surprised if you do same to the south west. Mind you, south east votes are just 5% so you are inconsequential.
Secondly,if you like vote or not we will vote for someone that will rule over you and your grand children.
What other tribe can you compare with the Igbos?
Imagine this talk
Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by mp3ree: 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
izombie:
say what you want but the fact remains that no yoruba will win against a northerner in the north. You need the se/ss votes but you don burn that bridge. Me as an igbo man, I will gladly vote a northerner against any yoruba candidate. That's the truth. Na we all go dey suffer am for naija together.

Oga speak for yourself, na one vote you get. Am from the South South and I will gladly vote any southerner either igbo, yoruba, ijaw, akwa ibom over any northerner

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by mp3ree: 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
walefresh3:
At the end ibo man will be disgraced if pdp eventually take atiku and apc choosed osinbanjo... I am telling all Nigerians the truth... Ss will vote for osinbanjo... Because atiku can never love the south more than the north ... And we all know where the northern interest lied and where the southern interest lied... Interest first before anything will follow...50% of southern agitations we be met..

Oga leave all those mofos wey wan cut off their heads because of headaches.. Igbos

3 Likes

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by Sunday2021: 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kyase:

What other tribe can you compare with the Igbos?
Imagine this talk
mention one tribe you are better than. Every tribe in this country have the right to be the president of this country,so you guys should stop that childish blackmail.

4 Likes

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by mp3ree: 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
Basic123:

I don't know why we yorubas(we are too passive or divided in nairaland anyway) don't sing this to their ears whenever they shout betrayal.Yoruba vote for GEJ in 2011 is more than SE and SS votes....yet the stupid GEJ sidelined us totally. Despite the fact that yoruba freedom fighters were in the fore front of SAVE NIGERIA GROUP that brought him to power.Infact,they went ahead to call Prof wole soyinka a mad professor. The same wole soyinka that went to jail in biafra name and also protested against Aodoaka cabal that wanted to stop GEJ from becoming acting president when yaradua was critically sick.WE YORUBAS ARE NO LONGER BRUTAL ON NAIRALAND UNLIKE BEFORE

The truth is the Igbos are the real betrayers..

4 Likes

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by Kyase(m): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
Sunday2021:
mention one tribe you are better than. Every tribe in this country have the right to be the president of this country,so you guys should stop that childish blackmail.

I’m not even Igbo

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by MuchAdo: 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
system21:

Morons. Hope you will go to middle belt and vote for Yoruba candidate. Can you tell me one reason why a reasonable middle belter will vote calamitous party like APC, so that the destruction of their land will continue? Sometimes i wonder whether you guys over there are fools

Because a middle belter/northern Christian knows he is better off with a Yoruba man in the saddle than with a core northerner irrespective of the party.

1 Like

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by Sunday2021: 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kyase:

I’m not even Igbo
just mention one tribe that is considered second class in Nigeria. Tell me which tribe that the igbos are better than. Just answer my question even if you are a Chinese.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by system21: 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
MuchAdo:

Because a middle belter/northern Christian knows he is better off with a Yoruba man in the saddle than with a core northerner irrespective of the party.

What have those presently in the saddle done about the carnage going on in their land? have Osinbajo as vp publicly condemned the atrocity being committed there. APC has nothing to campaign with honestly
Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by system21: 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
Sunday2021:
just mention one tribe that is considered second class in Nigeria. Tell me which tribe that the igbos are better than. Just answer my question even if you are a Chinese.
This is laughably grin grin please which tribe is second class?
Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by adekolaelect(m): 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
Vote whoever you like .you don't need to tell us .why you never tire of wailing . Igbos are the best Wailers in Africa .

2 Likes

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by omoharry(f): 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
gratiaeo:
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Yoruba betrayed southern unity in 2015 and voted for fulani because of vp slot, Igbo has no option than to toe the same line in 2023
you are alone in this your foolish race . I will vote any southerner that is given the presidential ticket. if u like, go vote for Fulani again , so that they will continue to rape and kill Ur people as they do wish by the help of the military who will always be there to protect them . So , Goodluck to you .
Nobody told you SE not to put Ur house in order. Just take a look at your stupid Governors running after the Fulanis and doing their biding and in the process submitting Thier region to these headmen becos of political favour .
They have become the saboteurs of the south . Oga..Focus Ur hatred toward them and why they cannot speak wit one voice . If u like vote in the Fulanis ..who are u doing ? When the SW voted for Buhari and calling us (SS&SE) 5%.They didn't know that the monster that they happily voted into power will not exempt them when the herdsmen started matching to the south & began Thier raping ,killing and maiming SW people. Buhari did not hear Thier cries but rather use his military might to protect his kin against any reprisal attack.
So you can continue in Ur madness of vengeance if you wish . We the rest of the South will never vote for a northerner.

1 Like

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by MuchAdo: 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
system21:

What have those presently in the saddle done about the carnage going on in their land? have Osinbajo as vp publicly condemned the atrocity being committed there. APC has nothing to campaign with honestly

Osinbajo is not C-in-C at the moment.

As C-in-C he will be able to give commands and not just issue statements that will put him in trouble with his boss.

Even if he resigns now, it will be wrong for him to start condemning the government he was once part of.

1 Like

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by mp3ree: 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
izombie:
say what you want but the fact remains that no yoruba will win against a northerner in the north. You need the se/ss votes but you don burn that bridge. Me as an igbo man, I will gladly vote a northerner against any yoruba candidate. That's the truth. Na we all go dey suffer am for naija together.

What you don't know is the SS will vote a yoruba man as long as they will have resource control or higher percentage from oil revenue.

1 Like

Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by walefresh3(m): 2:16am On Sep 27, 2021
APC is Fielding Osinbanjo/El Rufai for winning sake.

If it's for the Good of Governance, the Osinbanjo/Zulum will surface. But as it is, a Need to win is on APC mind hence a strong northerner will do the VP job in EL-Rufai as v.p.

Only PMB can ill support can stop APC, if PMB choose to do the needful with his body language and federal might, along with Osinbanjo) Rufai, forget it Atiku or anybody is a goner in North.

So 2023 depends on whom PMB is supporting.

And I see alot of rigging in SE in favour of APC especially..
Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by Tinubuadvocate: 7:47am On Sep 27, 2021
Imagine ijaw that supposed to be crying that Yoruba don't vote their son don't even care ...igbo people with bitternes .
Parachoko:
Best of luck to you guys. I'm an Ijaw, and I will be voting a southerner.
Re: Southern Unity; Igbo Will Gladly Vote Another Northerner In 2023, If.... by Parachoko: 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
system21:

Olodo I'm from akwa ibom i will vote PDP irrespective of who they present
Please guy, respect yourself.

Is your right to vote whoever and whichever party you want.

You will vote for a Northerner in PDP while I vote a Southerner in APC.

I no dey see why we should start calling each other names because of this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Peter Obi Mega Rally Will Avoid Lekki Toll Gate Totally / Osibanjo Will Be Nigeria's President In 2023. Cameroonian Prophet / Throwback: Young Festus Keyamo And Former Lagos CP, 22 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.