Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity (2874 Views)

Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity / Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. / Dress Like A Celebrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity by Frank25: 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
u can share ur experiences u ve had meeting a celebrity
Re: Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity by Sonnobax15(m): 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
undecided
Well,I don't know whether I should call Erigga a celebrity or not..........But that nigga,na on a stead we dey see am for area........Back to back for ughelli too..... Honestly,I dey pity those people wey dey listen and act according to the guy songs grin. That guy,na small thing dey scare am....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
Me way never meet any celebrity, make I sit down here dey drink my cold coffee.

Modified; Nobody should come and lie here ooo. Some people don dey lie sef.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity by Lilsameey: 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
Only Timaya,...He was at my aunt's wedding then,...He was a friend to the groom.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity by IceColdVeins(m): 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
I’ve met a few.

Wurld was a friend of friend in SA before he blew.

Poco Lee used to visit LASU on-campus bank where I used to work before.

I met Wande Coal in the back stage when I went for a run way modelling event organized by my workplace(Uti Nwachukwu coached us lol Amateur banker Models)

Met Dele Momodu in a Financial summit.

Lol Dremo’s younger brother used to disturb my sister in secondary school and I had to go threaten him lol. Dremo’s elder brother was my elder brothers bestie in high school lol

One Nollywood popular actor(Idk his name not a fan) always jogs past my house every morning.

Sound Sultan (RIP) once came to join us to play basket ball with us back in University days. (Very low key guy, he just parked his car and joined us)

And the most funny was....
Spoke to DJ cuppy in the Lekki toll gate protest( Funny experience- she was wearing nose mask and hoodie, so we didn’t know it was her. My friend and I decided to toast her cos we could feel her bossLady aura the way she was standing (Mind you we didn’t know it was dj cuppy, we only saw a fresh lady on face mask accompanied by two ladies acting like PAs) Lol she ended up giving us one always ringing but never picked up number.
How we later found out it was DJ cuppy?
Of course she later posted a picture of her that day on her Twitter.

15 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity by Freelane33(m): 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
cool
Re: Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity by LILTJAY: 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mynd44
lalasticlala
Seun
OAM4J
Take to fp
Re: Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity by Legalcriminal: 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
LilTjay, Lil Durk and Boogie with Da Hoodie at Broccoli City Festival. But as a real nigga I only get the chance to have a snap with LilTjay. This Durk is cute mehn but Boogie has a face of Oshodi omo onile angry

Posting my picture with LilTjay soon if this gets to FP
but wait which LilTjay is above me ?

olamilekxy:
Ikorodu LilTjay undecided

Okay but I’m talking about Bronx Lil Tjay

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity by Ocholu: 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
I can't really explain meeting myself.

Slawormiir is in a better position to give a well succinct explaination on the time he met me.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity by samuel051: 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
Are criminals celebrities too because I knew anini,Sina Rambo and some other dead cult guys who made front page..

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity by Frank25: 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
i attended thesame school with regina daniels at asaba back then she was a mini celebrity and she is kind of pompous, rude nd most especially her mum was respected

its so unfortunate that she doesn't know i exist
Re: Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity by Anobella: 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
Let me list my own here ...
Dare art alade ( d guy no get issues I love his swag)
Zlatan
Poco Lee
Zee fancy
Nasty black and group
Peter and jude okoye
Basket mouth
Mayokun
Olamide
Yceee
Cheque zoom zoom zoom
Tacha
Kimora
Ay
Naira Marley --- very responsible nigas
Davido and I made
Klint d drunk
DJ exclusive

I just met omowumi 3 days ago

I forgot to add dj cuppy that gal na coded bullion van

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity by Sleeknigga: 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
Met adesua at a mall in the US, didn't even know, Omo this girl fresh die that time eh, dnt know about now though, didn't take a selfie due to home training and self-respect grin

Met tiwa at an event she was featured, she wasn't as pretty as I thought she would be

Also met the "storm is over Guy"(forgten his name,his in jail now) in a concert my uncle paid for

Also met mercy chinwo when she was upcoming, dnt know if it counts though lol

Oh Yeah one fair popular actor and pawpaw in Nollywood then in Lagos when they were still upcoming, they came to our estate then to shoot a scene, the whole neighbourhood bought that Cd, the marketer sell us the Cd tire, he made good money grin I think 2009 or so

Many more I can't remember rn cus am not really the starstruck kinda guy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity by Frank25: 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
like were they arrogant when u approached them??
Anobella:
Let me list my own here ...
Dare art alade ( d guy no get issues I love his swag)
Zlatan
Poco Lee
Zee fancy
Nasty black and group
Peter and jude okoye
Basket mouth
Mayokun
Olamide
Yceee
Cheque zoom zoom zoom
Tacha
Kimora
Ay
Naira Marley --- very responsible nigas
Davido and I made
Klint d drunk
DJ exclusive

I just met omowumi 3 days ago

I forgot to add dj cuppy that gal na coded bullion van
Re: Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity by Palazee(m): 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
IceColdVeins:
I’ve met a few.

Wurld was a friend of friend in SA before he blew.

Poco Lee used to visit LASU on-campus bank where I used to work before.

I met Wande Coal in the back stage when I went for a run way modelling event organized by my workplace(Uti Nwachukwu coached us lol Amateur banker Models)

Met Dele Momodu in a Financial summit.

Lol Dremo’s younger brother used to disturb my sister in secondary school and I had to go threaten him lol. Dremo’s elder brother was my elder brothers bestie in high school lol

One Nollywood popular actor(Idk his name not a fan) always jogs past my house every morning.

Sound Sultan (RIP) once came to join us to play basket ball with us back in University days. (Very low key guy, he just parked his car and joined us)

And the most funny was....
Spoke to DJ cuppy in the Lekki toll gate protest( Funny experience- she was wearing nose mask and hoodie, so we didn’t know it was her. My friend and I decided to toast her cos we could feel her bossLady aura the way she was standing (Mind you we didn’t know it was dj cuppy, we only saw a fresh lady on face mask accompanied by two ladies acting like PAs) Lol she ended up giving us one always ringing but never picked up number.
How we later found out it was DJ cuppy?
Of course she later posted a picture of her that day on her Twitter.
Why should we believe you

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity by chatinent: 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
I have a feeling Naira Marley is very responsible in real life but derives so much joy in making his comrades irresponsible.

By the way, a whole lotta you guys don't know you chat with a lotta celebrities here hiding behind an uncommon nickname.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity by Frank25: 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
fp loading.....!!!!!
Re: Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity by Offpoint1: 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
Work in an organization where our boss happens to be a big guy man who's friend to a lot of celebrities, they happen to visit him alot...
My colleagues do freaked out and take photos, but I'm always that guy who just doesn't give AF, till date I've not taken a single picture with any of them... As of yesterday we were invited to one comedian wedding and few of "em celebrities were in attendance... I no send.

My boss once asked who my favorite Nigeria celebrity is, I told him NONE.

If I'll ever freak out for a celebrity, it'll definitely be Eminem.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity by chatinent: 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
Offpoint1:
Typing

Don't even dare type offpoint.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity by Frank25: 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
my guy type joor
chatinent:

Don't even dare type offpoint.
Re: Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity by chatinent: 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
Frank25:
my guy type joor

Re: Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity by Solofresh2: 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
Have met Wizkid's before back then in Surulere, though I was still small then, he is known as Ayo then and he is a short guy.I also know his younger brother that schooled in lead city university.
Have also met this Lady, Amanda afolabi.She is my elder sister's friend in school then and we attended the same school.She is a TV presenter and the CEO of a skin care company now

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity by Dagger111(m): 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
Beebah2000:
Me way never meet any celebrity, make I sit down here dey drink my cold coffee.

And if u see one. You will get w3t or open that thing in between ur legs for free.
Re: Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mostly this Yoruba actors and actress because I reside at Magodo then (People who stay around the estate can relate though)
Met Davido and his crew DMW at Eko Atlantic when shooting a video was part of the media crew
Met and worked with the Mavin Don himself, Man was so cool.
Met a lot and should have met more before I japa commot naija.

Don’t be too noosy and clingy when you meet a celebrity, most of them hate that shit and you probably get yourself embarrassed

Stay safe

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity by Frank25: 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
i dy laff u
Dagger111:

And if u see one. You will get w3t or open that thing in between ur legs for free.
Re: Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity by Dagger111(m): 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
I've met Wizkid, he came to OAU for a concert. He even packed girls like sandine for Amphi theatre to Cameron Hotel. The SUG reps followed him. I can tell u, this guy was f3cking rude then, i don't knw of nw.
Re: Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
Dagger111:

you no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity by illicit(m): 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
I can't remember....
Re: Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity by debbydams(f): 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
Met few 2016..I don't wanna share my experience embarassed
Re: Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity by Olamilekxy(m): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
Legalcriminal:
LilTjay, Lil Durk and Boogie with Da Hoodie at Broccoli City Festival. But as a real nigga I only get the chance to have a snap with LilTjay. This Durk is cute mehn but Boogie has a face of Oshodi omo onile angry

Posting my picture with LilTjay soon if this gets to FP
but wait which LilTjay is above me ?

Ikorodu LilTjay

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity by Dagger111(m): 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
Beebah2000:
you no get sense.

You knw i am right.
Re: Share Your Experience Meeting With A Celebrity by Frank25: 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
Dem do u weting knw gud?
debbydams:
Met few 2016..I don't wanna share my experience embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50 CENT Plays A Cancer-stricken Football Player In The Film With Pics / 8 Most Extreme Cultural Body Modifications / Tonto Dikeh's 'notice Me' Outfit At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.