Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,514 members, 7,958,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

Please Can You Recommend A Good Computer ICT Training Center? - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Can You Recommend A Good Computer ICT Training Center? (15254 Views)

How Can I Get Robotics, Coding, ICT Training For Kids In Enugu Nigeria? / Skilltouch Computer / Ict Training School. Abuja / The Fail-safe Way For You To Become A Good Computer Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Can You Recommend A Good Computer ICT Training Center? by compute007: 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
GET TRAINED AND GET CERTIFIED IN WEB / SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT

I AND MY TEAM WOULD BE OFFERING DIFFERENT ONLINE CLASSES ON :
- DIGITAL MARKETING
- GRAPHICS DESIGN
- WEB DESIGN (HTML,CSS,Javascript)
- WEB / SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT (PHP,NodeJs,VueJs,Laravel)
- DATABASE MANAGEMENT (Oracle,Postgre,Mysql,MongoDB)

We would be giving 20% Discount On All Classes.

For More Information

Call / Watsapp : 090-922-66584

Visit: https://www.softsolutionsconsult.com/

Email: hello@softsolutionsconsult.com

To Register Visit : https://www.softsolutionsconsult.com/enroll.php

Re: Please Can You Recommend A Good Computer ICT Training Center? by dimmyj(m): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
ceeceeuwa:

Where at Sangotedo?
Sorry for just responding. I later realized they are no more there, I'm sure you can see nice ones with great reviews on Google tho

1 Like

Re: Please Can You Recommend A Good Computer ICT Training Center? by Drlumi: 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
Adek15:

Do you have center in Lagos?

Just seeing this. We don't have a centre in Lagos. We do, however, offer online classes for our BCS IT programs. They are asynchronous and synchronous, meaning that the classes are mainly self-paced and can be taken at your convenience but there are also live online classes to help with questions and answers.
Re: Please Can You Recommend A Good Computer ICT Training Center? by adaenyi124: 3:45pm On May 10, 2022
Cophild ICT Training and Exams in Ikeja for your Programming practical classes. They are at Glass House Ikeja,,29 Awolowo way
Re: Please Can You Recommend A Good Computer ICT Training Center? by UwaMmebii(m): 3:41am On Sep 06, 2022
Sososo:

ifeanyi nweze
thats his name and number
the guy is good
someone has even attested to that here

Hi please I would like to inquire something from you, how do I reach you
Re: Please Can You Recommend A Good Computer ICT Training Center? by jeffady40: 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2023
Good evening, pleasei need your help and advise . I really want to learn networking. Please i need ur contact so i can reach out to you
fm2ng:
I did my CCNA in Aptech Maryland and CCNP at New Horizon Ikeja.

I will advise New Horizon for any student that wants to study IT related course.
Re: Please Can You Recommend A Good Computer ICT Training Center? by Estherominyi: 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
Online classes for beginners html css JavaScript, python e.t.c ,classes start on the 26th July 2023 totally FREE, if you interested click on the WhatsApp link
https:///JBaJ1XOPcv6AOs89bie7Uz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

[C++ Open Source] Relax! ( File Management Tool) / Java Programming Vs Networking: Which Is More Profitable In Nigeria? / Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.